• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton @ Marion

Started by barberkev, November 13, 2010, 08:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarionTiger

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 18, 2010, 08:01:57 am
Quote from: MarionTiger on November 18, 2010, 07:38:32 am
Just another tidbit to add to Kev's factoid.   Marion's 3 close losses came on the road this year.  Mostly because Marion only had 4 home games.  In those home games, Marion averaged 37 points.  They weren't LH caliber teams, but the "home" part of this contest is a big deal for us.

I know by reading posts on this board that we have no chance of winning this game, but let's just play it out for kicks...
Well we are 5-1 on the road this year so that doesn't really bother our kids.  It should be a good game and we don't have to stop your Diamond T offense to win the game.  Don't think we will stop it completely.  As I have already stated in this thread you'll get some yards...so what.  You better be able to keep the ball away from our offense.  You haven't really seen an offense like this this year either.  And if we want to start adding up loss points we lost 2 conference games to PB and ELDO by a total of 10 points, who cares.  They still show up as a loss in the standings.  I could care less if we win by 1, it's still a win.  I'll take it!

Settle down Francis...  I wasn't attacking you.  With all due respect, you don't know what we've seen and we don't know what you've seen. Not really. You can see we respect your program, right?  We dig you're proud and stuff.  We hope you roll in here over confident.  I'm just saying we've got a pretty good thing going.  Everyone doubts us until they play us.  But its cool.  I'm eager to see this offense of yours that is unlike anything we've ever seen.

LH4EVER

From a old  LH DAD who's son played for a ring twice in his high school career and is wearing one. Gate crusher knows who this is and several other dads on here do also.  Any team can win on any given night. Let the boys play the game and let the parents watch and be proud because when  its over and your son is not on the field it does not feel the same. Good luck to all of the Boys of Fall  we are all very proud of you and GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!

MarionTiger

Quote from: LH4EVER on November 18, 2010, 03:19:50 pm
From a old  LH DAD who's son played for a ring twice in his high school career and is wearing one. Gate crusher knows who this is and several other dads on here do also.  Any team can win on any given night. Let the boys play the game and let the parents watch and be proud because when  its over and your son is not on the field it does not feel the same. Good luck to all of the Boys of Fall  we are all very proud of you and GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff!

LH_DAD

I know who you are also.  We're just talking.  That is what old folks do that can't play any more right?  I am always proud of the boys as I'm sure the Marion folks are as well.  And to Marion Tigger you know what happens if you call me Francis again...remember the movie.  You brought it up and NEVER is a really long time.  I was only stating the obvious that you guys didn't see the type of offense that LH runs this year.  Didn't mean to send you over the deep end. 

MarionTiger

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 18, 2010, 05:20:42 pm
I know who you are also.  We're just talking.  That is what old folks do that can't play any more right?  I am always proud of the boys as I'm sure the Marion folks are as well.  And to Marion Tigger you know what happens if you call me Francis again...remember the movie.  You brought it up and NEVER is a really long time.  I was only stating the obvious that you guys didn't see the type of offense that LH runs this year.  Didn't mean to send you over the deep end. 

Well played, and no worries.  Maybe both offenses will impress...

MarionTiger

Any of you LH guys know any Aikens that played back in the...  uhhh late 80's ish?

LHFan21

Quote from: MarionTiger on November 18, 2010, 05:44:59 pm

LH offense is nothing like the MArion defense has seen. Not multiple sets like LH will throw at ya.

barberkev

lhfan, do yall still run the same style offense yall have over the last several years?

LHFan21

Quote from: barberkev on November 18, 2010, 06:40:04 pm
lhfan, do yall still run the same style offense yall have over the last several years?

It has varied a tad bit, but just depends on the QB....which we have had different style QB's the past 3 years

barberkev

ok thanks!! 

lh fans, hope no hard feelings!!  yall have a safe trip and good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

LHFan21

Quote from: barberkev on November 18, 2010, 07:06:06 pm
ok thanks!! 

lh fans, hope no hard feelings!!  yall have a safe trip and good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

None at all. Much luck to you all as well in Marion.

LH_DAD

Can one of the Marion people tell me the avg. size of your offensive line before I give my prediction.  Not it matters much...just curious.  Obviously they can block or you wouldn't have like 3,000 yds. rushing this year.

MarionTiger

Quote from: LHFan21 on November 18, 2010, 06:37:56 pm

LH offense is nothing like the MArion defense has seen. Not multiple sets like LH will throw at ya.

I look forward to seeing it.  Our offense could not be much more predictable.  Drive safely.

GO_WOLVES_GO

The Lake Hamilton boys have more heart than I have ever seen.  I know they want the championship and are definitely more than capable of obtaining it.  It's going to be a long drive, but LH fans will gladly make it because we love and believe in our boys.  I wish both teams the best of luck, but of course I'm going to be cheering for my LAKE HAMILTON WOLVES!  Let's take state!

LH_DAD

I guess that I don't get my info on the Marion OL so I'll go ahead and make my prediction. 

Lake Hamilton   31
Marion               22

LHFan21

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 18, 2010, 10:07:55 pm
I guess that I don't get my info on the Marion OL so I'll go ahead and make my prediction. 

Lake Hamilton   31
Marion               22

Lake Hamilton- 35
Marion- 14

Wolves only score 35 bc Marion runs clock too much.

barberkev

lol   srry it me so long, our oline is average size!! (dont have my stat sheet with me srry!!)

LH_DAD

Quote from: barberkev on November 18, 2010, 11:14:57 pm
lol   srry it me so long, our oline is average size!! (dont have my stat sheet with me srry!!)
No worries.  I hope everbody comes out healthy. 

barberkev

Patriotdad

Its finally here Game Day!!!! wishing good luck to both sides!!! Go Patriots!!!

LHFan21

All the anticipation till tonight! Going to be a cold one!

LH_DAD

Is the game broadcast on a local radio station?  If so which one?  Thanks!

MarionTiger

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 19, 2010, 04:46:10 pm
Is the game broadcast on a local radio station?  If so which one?  Thanks!

maybe fm 92.5 or 93.5, can't remember which.

Patriotdad

LH_DAD

Big Abner

Barberkev...save that seat for me and the monster... i guess you, patriotdad and me and the monster are going to raise some noise....and if you don't save that seat the kid says he will see you in the morning...

GO_WOLVES_GO

GO_WOLVES_GO

Quote from: GO_WOLVES_GO on November 19, 2010, 07:47:42 pm
TOUCHDOWN WOLVES!!! :D

TOUCHDOWN WOLVES X2!!!  WOLVES 14  Patriots 0  44 left in the 1st

hoopswatcher

GO_WOLVES_GO

35-21 WOLVES  9:38 left in the 3rd

MarionTiger

Nice job Wolves.  Very impressed with your QB.  Good luck next week and beyond.

MarionTiger

Quote from: MarionTiger on November 18, 2010, 09:01:29 pm
Quote from: LHFan21 on November 18, 2010, 06:37:56 pm

I look forward to seeing it.  Our offense could not be much more predictable.  Drive safely.

Nice offense indeed.  I said maybe both offenses would impress, and I'd say they both did well.   We can't stop the pass (no secret), and the Wolves passed very well.  Nothing personal with our staff, but I'd say we were more out-coached than out-played.  We didn't adjust very well (my amateur opinion).

As for our players, outstanding year guys.  Nobody expected us to do anything.  Very postitive outlook for next year.

Patriotdad

Congratulations to LH, good luck in the playoffs...

barberkev

congrats lh, heck of a team ya got!!! good luck!

mariontiger- my thoughts exactly!  proud of our boys!

Big Abner

Quote from: barberkev on November 18, 2010, 11:14:57 pm
next season some size is definetly going to be added to the oline..wouldn't you say barberkev......

Big Abner

LH was impressive with their passing game..very impressed with the QB and WR's they couldn't be stopped....marion coaches just seemed to have no answer on how to defend the pass...It was my first game to see since moving back and Marion has one heck of a running game, but they must work on some passing to be able to move farther into the playoffs or it will be the same results every year...I know several say we don't have the talent to pass the ball but if you work on it enough in practice then the QB and WR's will be use to passing some...if you practice it enough and use it in the game then the players might be able to execute it..but when you only throw three or four times a game if that...you can't expect the kids to be able to execute a passing game...especially when you get behind..i see LH hard to beat going forward...they really put on a show tonight...good luck on the rest of the way to the title..

gatecrasher

They will get beat moving forward.

Next week to be exact.

MarionTiger

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 20, 2010, 08:08:41 am

Next week to be exact.

I am shocked to read that you wrote that. =)

gatecrasher

Quote from: MarionTiger on November 20, 2010, 08:38:30 am

Next week to be exact.

don't be.
You are unintentionally ignorant to the fact that you know nothing about your defending 6A champs. If you could have seen our beatdown of  Van Buren last night, you wouldn't be saying that.

MarionTiger

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 20, 2010, 08:47:30 am
Quote from: MarionTiger on November 20, 2010, 08:38:30 am

Next week to be exact.

don't be.
You are unintentionally ignorant to the fact that you know nothing about your defending 6A champs. If you could have seen our beatdown of  Van Buren last night, you wouldn't be saying that.

www.dictionary.com   "sarcasm"   check it out

True Believer

Congrats to Lake Hamilton.   Glad I wasn't there to see that.  :)

Congrats to the Patriots for a great season all in all.    Start getting ready for next year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas