• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton @ Marion

Started by barberkev, November 13, 2010, 08:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

barberkev

lake hamilton and marion are 1-1 against each other in the playoffs since 2006! lake hamilton has done well the past the 3 years in the playoffs! marion has a young team looking to increase their post season performance as well!  who is going to win out and go one up on the tiebreaker?

gamecocks8584

Lake Hamiltion is going to go to Marion and beat them within an inch of their lives.

True Believer

Close game at Patriot Stadium but Marion wins.   

Go Patriots!

True Believer

ricepig

We'll be rooting for you, got to have the East come through!

True Believer

True Believer

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 14, 2010, 07:33:35 am

Quote from: True Believer on November 13, 2010, 10:17:59 pm
Go East!    That's right RP!
Whatever

LOL....right back at ya!

Welcome to the land of cotton.   We  hope you enjoy it.  Land of sweet tea, the blues and bar b que.  Come early now ya hear.

Be careful driving over.

And GO PATRIOTS!

barberkev

LITTLE ROCK-  JONESBORO vs MARION    (srry rp, it wont be a repeat!!)     GO EAST!!

urban legend

Like the ED-Van Buren game, it'll be close for a little while. LH will pull away in the second half.

barberkev

Patriotdad

Been a long week in the waiting, Lets go Patriots!!!!

gatecrasher

Lake Hamilton is the better team (TB...sorry dear). As long as the Wolves aren't looking ahead to our holiday weekend rematch, they will win.

barberkev

No problem, we'll take the underdog roll! We are used to it! It will make a win just that much sweeter!!

ricepig

All you need to do is stop them once, then do 4 of your 12 minute drives.

True Believer

The Pats have been the underdog all year.  Like they said, we will take that role.  No problem.

RP.  Whose side are you on? 

barberkev

Lol everyone is healing up and ready!! If the train starts rolling, there will be no stopping it!!

ricepig

I'm for Marion, I'm always for my East buddy's during the playoffs.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: gamecocks8584 on November 13, 2010, 10:03:34 pm
Lake Hamiltion is going to go through Marion like a red hot sword slicing hot butter and beat them within an inch of their lives.

LOL, this sounds like something I would have said. However, I would have phrased it how I changed it!!!

Patriotdad

LH_DAD

Quote from: Patriotdad on November 14, 2010, 05:14:57 pm
We will see Friday!!
You got so exicted about that you had a typo Patriotdad.  I fixed it for you.  Yes we will see on Friday.  I expect a CLOSE game.  LH has got to quit turning the ball over.  They had 2 turnovers in the 1st quarter of Friday's game, (1 in the red zone).  Good thing we were playing a very poor team.  We have had more than 3 turnovers per game in most of our games this year.  It has been a problem all year and that will be a key this Friday. 

fastdrop

Lets go PATS .... send em home a broken team.

ricepig

If you give Marion 3 TO's you may never see the ball. They won't gain anything in the air, but will run for 3 or 4 yards ala Cabot when they get in rhythm.

Patriotdad

lol thanks LH Dad didnt see it ..

barberkev

LH_DAD

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2010, 06:00:25 pm
If you give Marion 3 TO's you may never see the ball. They won't gain anything in the air, but will run for 3 or 4 yards ala Cabot when they get in rhythm.
We scrimmage Cabot every year.  Contrary to some views our defense can be very physical.  I am more concerned about the big play than not getting the ball back.  Marion is gonna gain some yards...that's okay.  I will say this...they better score, cause we will! 

barberkev

Patriotdad

not even going to get started on the passing game , LOL 

LH_DAD

It's hard to do that if you get behind early.

ricepig

I agree, we had them down 17-0 in the 3rd quarter and I felt secure. They then ran the KO back and we had a game, I don't think they can come back from 2 scores in the 4th quarter.

barberkev

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 14, 2010, 09:13:28 pm
Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2010, 09:19:17 pm
I agree, we had them down 17-0 in the 3rd quarter and I felt secure. They then ran the KO back and we had a game, I don't think they can come back from 2 scores in the 4th quarter.

it would be tough for us the way we operate! but by some lh miracle this happens, all i can say is dont slip up!!  we can get right back in it!! lol

LH_DAD

Quote from: barberkev on November 14, 2010, 09:32:47 pm
Quote from: LH_DAD on November 14, 2010, 09:13:28 pm
Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2010, 09:19:17 pm

it would be tough for us the way we operate! but by some lh miracle this happens, all i can say is dont slip up!!  we can get right back in it!! lol
Miracle...are you freaking serious?

Patriotdad

Ok ok. both teams are going to play friday here in Marion, both are going to do their best. Going to come down to turnovers,big plays, and who brings their A game. Think its going to be a great game and i just cant wait..

True Believer

It's going to be a great game and good luck to both teams.

Go Patriots!!!

LHFan21

Marion fans...
I have an announcement...
Come back to reality.
PLEASE!
This won't even be close.
And even if it is....Don't get excited.
LH has to limit turnovers, but I see LH doing so....
But y'all can get excited...but in the end, look for LH to show you how the 6A South plays ball.  ;D

Titan Spirit

Marion is very physical and their backs run very hard. Lake Hamilton will score but they better wrap up on D and fly to the ball, typically hard for 1 man to bring their backs down...
Turnovers will be the key...

LHFan21

Our defense has got some key kids back and are doing well. Defense will do their job and do know how to tackle.  ;)

ricepig

Quote from: LHFan21 on November 15, 2010, 09:56:49 am
Marion fans...
I have an announcement...
Come back to reality.
PLEASE!
This won't even be close.
And even if it is....Don't get excited.
LH has to limit turnovers, but I see LH doing so....
But y'all can get excited...but in the end, look for LH to show you how the 6A South plays ball.  ;D

LHFan, I see by your post count that you're a noob, first thing you need to learn is that Marion fans and reality should never be used in the same sentence. Go to the HOF and read some of their thoughts and predictions.  ::)  Second thing, you had better be prepared for a battle, Marion may lose, but your LB's will know who they've played. Now back to your smack talking.

LHFan21

Rice...
I may be a "noob" at posting but not knowledge. And our LB's know how to avoid getting smacked every play. They just better worry about our D-Line and not our LB's bc if they do....it will be a long night!

ricepig

Quote from: LHFan21 on November 15, 2010, 10:46:19 am
Rice...
I may be a "noob" at posting but not knowledge. And our LB's know how to avoid getting smacked every play. They just better worry about our D-Line and not our LB's bc if they do....it will be a long night!

The best thing you d-line could do is dive at the ankles of Marion's linemen, if they standup, Franklin will fall forward for 3 or 4 yards every play. I realize you play in the greatest conference in the world, I know because Gate said so, but Marion won't lay down for you. If you mix it up on them you will score and probably win, but give them 2 or 3 to's and you'll be watching the clock run on fourth and ones all night.

AHS06

Marion stood up and got smacked down by Texarkana last year.  Marion does not have a running game or a stable of RBs like Pine Bluff with Hunt. 

ricepig

I watched this game last year, Marion's coach took points off the board that would have tied it. Tex scored two late TD's to make the final spread, hardly a beat down. We sat on the Tex side and there were plenty of nervous Hog fans for 3 1/2 quarters.

AHS06

Quote from: ricepig on November 15, 2010, 11:15:50 am
I watched this game last year, Marion's coach took points off the board that would have tied it. Tex scored two late TD's to make the final spread, hardly a beat down. We sat on the Tex side and there were plenty of nervous Hog fans for 3 1/2 quarters.
We were not nervous at all last year.  Maybe you are referring to some talking about the long drive back home.  The Hogs manhandled Marion mid-way through the 3rd quarter and for the rest of the entire game.

LHFan21

AHS06...why you say last year??....Last year is over and this year is now. Quit "reflecting" on the past bc it wont heal your wounds. Plus you sound stupid.  ;D

AHS06

Quote from: LHFan21 on November 15, 2010, 11:25:53 am
AHS06...why you say last year??....Last year is over and this year is now. Quit "reflecting" on the past bc it wont heal your wounds. Plus you sound stupid.  ;D
*We have licked our wounds, they are healed, and we have moved forward.  Your Wolves just need to continue winning and take care of Marion friday night.  Hopefully they will not have to give LH 6 TURNOVERS for them to pull away with the victory. ;D

LHFan21

Quote from: AHS06 on November 15, 2010, 11:35:33 am
*We have licked our wounds, they are healed, and we have moved forward.  Your Wolves just need to continue winning and take care of Marion friday night.  Hopefully they will not have to give LH 6 TURNOVERS for them to pull away with the victory. ;D

Chill on the exaggeration there. And if your QB could see our DB's then there wouldn't be a problem, but I just think we out performed y'all...so no need to try to make excuses.

LH_DAD

Come on now where's the 6A South Fellowship?

AHS06

Quote from: LHFan21 on November 15, 2010, 11:39:35 am
Quote from: AHS06 on November 15, 2010, 11:35:33 am

Chill on the exaggeration there. And if your QB could see our DB's then there wouldn't be a problem, but I just think we out performed y'all...so no need to try to make excuses.
You are right we were out performed, played poorly, and lost the game.  Jonesboro is on our minds right now not LH.  LH go out and beat Marion friday, and represent for the 6A south.  When the playoffs start I am all about the South.  Next year regular season, back to the smack talk.

Patriotdad

lol you guys from the south are so funny....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas