• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado vs Van Buren

Started by thebigshot, November 13, 2010, 05:15:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

allstate250

I agree, x, I think VB has a lot of potential to be a contender in the next couple years.  They did keep it close for a half, not even gonna speak about the refs, but they did mount a few drives that were fairly impressive.  El do did a good job adjusting in the second half.  And I think John Miles had his best night of the season last night.

Hats off to the VB fans.  I thought that they had a great turnout for the distance, almost no one left early.  Great support for their team during, and especially after, the game.  Very admirable and classy.

Valleysports

Quote from: baddcopp on November 20, 2010, 07:48:18 am
A VB fan posted on facebook that ELdo was 9-1 cause we "haven't played anybody yet" well we area 10-1 now...............NUFF SAID!!

Go 'Cats!!

Did a VB fan really say that? You didn't just make that up did you?  ::)
I think it was a Shiloh fan who said ED hasn't beaten anyone yet!

baddcopp

Actually it was someone really close to the VB program who said that we hadn't really played anyone like the caliber of the teams that VB had played was probably why we were 9-1 it was  during an interview on a radio spot. I heard it myself.

MeanGreen

Quote from: baddcopp on November 23, 2010, 12:21:13 am
Actually it was someone really close to the VB program who said that we hadn't really played anyone like the caliber of the teams that VB had played was probably why we were 9-1 it was  during an interview on a radio spot. I heard it myself.
Well they were wrong on that being the reason you were 9-1 for sure.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: baddcopp on November 23, 2010, 12:21:13 am

Heard the same myself.  Actually, it was on Facebook, but it was a post from an Eldo fan that was driving thru the area after the game, and heard the radio interview. Pretty much what you said, word for word, is what he heard.  Person giving the interview basically said since we don't play in the 7A Central like VB, we didn't play anybody like they had to.

bigeldofan

but that dont matter now what matters now is lake hamilton

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas