• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st Annual FF Pancake Breakfast

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, November 06, 2010, 01:04:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl is my Hero!!

Saturday December 4th, 9am

7A Finals are Friday the 3rd at 7pm so Bentonville and Southside fans will already be in town. Central fans live close, and attending the Pancake Breakfast will the closest they ever get to a 7A Final in football.

The 17th place game is on the 4th at 6:30pm, and the 33rd place game is at noon on the 4th (what you guys call 6A and 5A championship games).

The plan is to hold the event at War Memorial.

Admission $5, T-Shirts $15. Design will be posted soon. Proceeds will be used to offset costs incurred, profit donated to a suitable charitable organization TBD.

*********************NOTE*********************NOTE*******************
All attendees from the 6A south will be subject to search of their belongings and personage. You will also be required to pass through metal detectors to gain entrance.

Eddie will also be administering a mandatory body cavity search on xtremeIDIOT.

bigeldofan

i think i will eat at waffle house and get ready to celebrate the 17th place trophy.

Smithian

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 08, 2010, 08:36:18 am
i think i will eat at waffle house and get ready to celebrate the 17th place trophy.
That's the spirit.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 08, 2010, 08:36:18 am

Careful. Those places can be nasty.

You might just take a great big El Dorado afterwards...

True Believer

6A East gets to eat free and get a free T-shirt because of all we have to endure from the 7A and 6A south.

I think that is fair. 

Why did you take off my Wal Mart comment?  LOL....

ricepig

I'm figuring we'll need a taste tester, TB. I'm not sure I'd trust some of these Westies and their desire to rid the state of anything east of Russellville.

True Believer

I nominate Fast Drop to be our taste tester.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2010, 12:52:27 pm
I'm figuring we'll need a taste tester, TB. I'm not sure I'd trust some of these Westies and their desire to rid the state of anything east of Russellville.

There's only one person that needs to worry about their pancake batter. I won't say who, but...

True Believer

gatecrasher

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas