• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A Solitude....;D

Started by gatecrasher, September 05, 2010, 11:49:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

This thread serves no purpose but to maybe have a place to post 6A stuff, since the better part of the 7A folks don't play well with others.

True Believer

They are mean and ugly and must not have had good home raising.  :)

But we are nice and we can overlook their faults.  That's called being grown up. 

gatecrasher

I've made friends with a few of them....probably will meet a few more in Springdale Friday night.

There's one or two of them though that I think are kin to QF....either whine about us posting too much "BS" or just plain take stuff too freakin seriously....

ricepig

Good luck to your El Do team Gate. I've got mixed emotions on this one, I want you to win to shut up this 7A-West is God's gift to football, but if y'all win, I don't know if I can stand both you and bigshot for that week.

gatecrasher

Here's the real deal ricepig....
I know they're a great football team. If this were week 2 of last season, I wouldn't be talking the smack I'm talking.
But if we eliminate the dumb penalties and mistakes, we're gonna win the football game. They can say what they want about Tulsa Union or whoever they scrimmaged. We're the fastest team they will face all season. That will be the difference in the football game IMO.

ricepig

I watched Har-Ber and Bentonville last year, great lines, but average skill people. Houston Pruitt had to horse collar Haskell on a run/kickoff return or he wasn't going to touch him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas