• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TUESDAY 3A STATE SCORE THREAD

Started by Brian G, March 03, 2015, 09:30:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgBall06

Quote from: FreeMoney on March 04, 2015, 08:18:00 am
Is it true that all games today have been cancelled?

Moved back 1 day for now, but I expect it will end up being 2 days.

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 04, 2015, 02:08:04 am
You guys are right on..Paris hasnt played well in a few weeks and they couldnt hang with ECS..Sad part is that ECS beat us that bad and ECS didnt even play that well. Robinson is the real deal..the twins played very well gobbled up almost every rebound..Martin guarded Fenner and probably was the best defender ive seen all year..so congrats to ECS on a well deserved win in blowout fashion at that..and i guess its back to the drawing board. Good luck tommorow to our girls and the rest of the teams it should be a great tourney.
Good year for Paris BigMan, sorry they ended on a down note. I know it won't make you feel better, but I didn't think ECS played bad last night. Their outside shooting was off, especially early, but they were very strong on defense, and totally dominated the boards.

fbhound

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 03, 2015, 11:05:47 pm
All the Tuesday scores are in, so I assume we can chatter now. I never said that Charleston mercy ruled Paris. In fact, I'm quite impressed that ECS did. I expected a pretty good game. I was just pointing out the fact that Paris never beat Charleston like beach bum said, making sure we were all on the same page
Just funny how C beats Paris 3 times and yet Paris defeated two teams that beat Charleston. Go figure.... the circular argument keeps going round and round. Paris gave up intensity the last three games of the year in the critical Region and State tournaments. Don't know what happened. Guess players tired or whatever, but so are players from rest of schools in our 4-3A.. Wait til next year, heck, Fenner might not be here, who knows.

BigMan15

its me

Pretty sure we know where he won't be!

-Painted Fan-

I could actually see him at ECS.

neds

BigMan15

He does look good in green!!! Lol

smallybells

They could probably fix that right up and make it happen lol

jr17

Bigman you would probably end up with a nice new job out of the deal ;)

neds

Or you could move to Mayflower and be mayor

jr17

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas