• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Semi finals thread

Started by HorseFeathers, March 03, 2018, 08:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

One last go round at WCC tonight...

BW2015

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BW2015 on March 03, 2018, 09:29:07 am
Predictions for today?

Boys
Earle and Clarendon

Girls
Earle and Quitman

BW2015

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 10:10:45 am
Boys
Earle and Clarendon

Girls
Earle and Quitman

Looks right to me

AR Ball Junkie

I like those picks. The Clarendon/MT game should be a dandy. Both teams really made statements in the quarters.

Ctucker

What is yalls opionion on WCC gym and the way the tournament has been ran it's been long time since we held it I think last time we held it Palastine won state not sure but I think that's who won it early Nintys!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AR Ball Junkie on March 03, 2018, 10:30:15 am
I like those picks. The Clarendon/MT game should be a dandy. Both teams really made statements in the quarters.

Yes they did, make big statements.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2018, 10:52:41 am
What is yalls opionion on WCC gym and the way the tournament has been ran it's been long time since we held it I think last time we held it Palastine won state not sure but I think that's who won it early Nintys!

I think they are doing a fine job. The hospitality room has been great food. The fish was delicious last night, but those smoked potatoes and the green beans the night before may have been better.

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 10:10:45 am
Boys
Earle and Clarendon

Girls
Earle and Quitman
I love it that the Lady Rebels have been looked over all year. No one expected them to be playing this late in the season. You never know what might happen. That's why we play the game instead of a group of people saying that a certain team is the champion. We may lose tonight but it will not be from lack of effort. This group of ladies have never been given any respect.

BW2015

Quote from: JCWLADYREBELDAD on March 03, 2018, 11:06:06 am
I love it that the Lady Rebels have been looked over all year. No one expected them to be playing this late in the season. You never know what might happen. That's why we play the game instead of a group of people saying that a certain team is the champion. We may lose tonight but it will not be from lack of effort. This group of ladies have never been given any respect.

No disrespect intended.  Just a prediction.  You definitely have a couple guards that can light it up!

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 10:55:09 am
I think they are doing a fine job. The hospitality room has been great food. The fish was delicious last night, but those smoked potatoes and the green beans the night before may have been better.
What media group u with Pick

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Quote from: BW2015 on March 03, 2018, 11:10:43 am
No disrespect intended.  Just a prediction.  You definitely have a couple guards that can light it up!
I understand, not pointing a finger at you.

NEark tigers

Let's go Bulldogs! Keep the momentum going!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ctucker

STATGUYQHS

March 03, 2018, 12:32:43 pm #15 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 12:38:10 pm by STATGUYQHS
2AGirls
Earle 19
Caddo 9
End 1st

MT Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 12:17:14 pm
42sports.
thats what's up.A.R  will be the next face of AR Sports mark it down.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

defenseminded

Is there a live feed of the games today? Or a radio broadcast station?

MT Legend

Quote from: defenseminded on March 03, 2018, 12:41:18 pm
Is there a live feed of the games today? Or a radio broadcast station?
great question I would love to listen to the Earle pc game myself.

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 12:36:31 pm
You should get out more. Lol
I think your just saying that to set by court and mooch food! Lol

STATGUYQHS

2A Girls
Earle 34
Caddo 19
Halftime

STATGUYQHS

2A Girls
Earle 54
Caddo 27
End 3rd

defenseminded

Earle girls are rolling. Wonder if the boys are prepared to do the same. Could be another year of the Earle sweep to championship (girls and boys)

STATGUYQHS

2A State
Earle 64
Caddo 27
Final
AAA scoreboard
2Astatetourn

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2018, 12:47:26 pm
I think your just saying that to set by court and mooch food! Lol

Whatever works right? As long as I get this pass, I'm gonna take advantage of it. Lol

Rackjack74

Quote from: JCWLADYREBELDAD on March 03, 2018, 11:06:06 am

I'll bout guarantee that Qtown isn't overlooking them. You never know what can happen in the post season. Major upsets occur all the time and shake up the bracket. (Who didn't expect Pangburn at state?). Irregardless of today's outcome all final four teams need to hold their heads high and be proud of a strong finish. Good luck and good health to all!  Go dogs!

Cheek

March 03, 2018, 01:45:22 pm #27 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 02:04:03 pm by Cheek
Quote from: defenseminded on March 03, 2018, 01:09:55 pm
Earle girls are rolling. Wonder if the boys are prepared to do the same. Could be another year of the Earle sweep to championship (girls and boys)

Earle will roll PC.   There is no way they can handle the press.  This could get ugly.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 01:30:47 pm
Whatever works right? As long as I get this pass, I'm gonna take advantage of it. Lol
More power to you, Pick!! Too bad I am at work today...... What's the menu today?

defenseminded

NWA Hawg

NEark tigers

ForeverBulldog23

Score On Earle And PC🤣😎

defenseminded

Well let me go ahead and check prices for lake house rentals for hot springs. Earle looks to complete the sweep.  AAA need to let them play on Saturday and the same day this year. 🤞🏾Fingers crossed

ForeverBulldog23

I Pray It's On The Same Day🙏🏽 Need To Start Booking The Rooms 😎‼️

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip marked tree   

Ctucker

Quote from: defenseminded on March 03, 2018, 02:01:21 pm
Well let me go ahead and check prices for lake house rentals for hot springs. Earle looks to complete the sweep.  AAA need to let them play on Saturday and the same day this year. 🤞🏾Fingers crossed
They won't more money for them if they split days and that's all they care about!

MomaLion

Starting 4th
PC 32
Earle 43

MomaLion

defenseminded

Way to go Bulldog Nation!!! Now let's pray for a weekend game on the same day for boys and girls!!! Congrats to all teams for making it this far but there can only be one champion and them dogs hungry!!!

NEark tigers

Most likely on the same day....

In 2016, the game was on a Thursday. I won't be surprised if it is on Thursday to accommodate same teams...my opinion.

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on March 03, 2018, 01:45:22 pm
Earle will roll PC.   There is no way they can handle the press.  This could get ugly.

Not even close to what happened. P.C. really settled down and handled the pressure well. Earle better be glad Smith was 5 for 5 for 3 in the 1st at, or it would have been a different game

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 03:25:15 pm
Not even close to what happened. P.C. really settled down and handled the pressure well. Earle better be glad Smith was 5 for 5 for 3 in the 1st at, or it would have been a different game
"You play to win the game"
-Herm Edwards

Mr. Trill

It has always been on a Thursday, look for both teams to play again on next Thursday.

Mr. Trill

THe Game of this tournament is the rematch that's going to happen at 7:30, we've all been waiting on this one

Ctucker

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 03, 2018, 04:01:07 pm
THe Game of this tournament is the rematch that's going to happen at 7:30, we've all been waiting on this one
Do you think it will be better than Earle and Lighthouse?

Dogg

March 03, 2018, 04:20:23 pm #48 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 04:22:14 pm by Dogg
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 03, 2018, 03:25:15 pm
You're usually on point but I have to disagree with you this time. it's not that PC settled down Earle quit being aggressive. I've said before Kevon is a difference maker for Earle. Earle played a little selfish on offense. That could have easily been a mercy rule. When Earle was aggressive with the press, PC was in straight panic mode

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2018, 04:20:23 pm
You're usually on point but I have to disagree with you this time. it's not that PC settled down Earle quit being aggressive. I've said before Kevon is a difference maker for Earle. Earle played a little selfish on offense. That could have easily been a mercy rule. When Earle was aggressive with the press, PC was in straight panic mode

P.C. settled down, Earle stop being aggressive, either way, that went in p.c.'s favor. Earle messed up by not letting Kevon touch the ball for 12+ minutes of game time after he started 5-5 on 3's. Then he took 4 bad shots when he did get to touch it. I thought it was gonna be a mercy rule after the way the 1st was played.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas