• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview Boys

Started by PapaHog, June 14, 2017, 10:18:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaHog

June 14, 2017, 10:18:34 am Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:49:23 am by PapaHog
What's going on in Camden? Heard the boys staff is empty.

old.dole

Heard they hired a guy to be the assistant but no word on who the next head man will be. I think they may have interviewed a couple but I'm not 100% on that. I heard from another source they asked some smaller school head guys for interest and both declined

PapaHog

Anything new on this job? Have they made a hire?

Marblehog

Just like the football and track team.  They are gonna be really bad

PapaHog

You don't know much about the situation, do you?

AirItOut21

Big news coming out soon on this one

PapaHog

AirItOut21

Quote from: PapaHog on June 26, 2017, 04:38:25 pm
Okay, like what?!

They have their guy but I haven't seen it publicly posted anywhere yet. The next school board meeting is coming up but it will probably get leaked out before then.

Big time hire that is a proven head coach.

Bigtimebasketballfan

AirItOut21

Josh Nix has left Warren to become the new head coach at Camden Fairview. He led the Warren Lumberjacks to the 4A state quarterfinals while winning the 8-4A district tournament and 4A South Regional championships. In 2015 and 2016 he led the Emerson Pirates to back to back state runner up finishes.

AirItOut21

Camden Fairview has also hired Jamal Russell as their head 9th grade boys coach. He is originally from Conway and was the head boys SR high coach at Newcomb, NM last season.

PapaHog

Hmm. How'd they find that one? Lol

AirItOut21

Quote from: PapaHog on June 30, 2017, 10:31:04 pm
Hmm. How'd they find that one? Lol

Connections lol Nix had a lot to do with this move.

old.dole

Should be able to win pretty quick at Camden. The cards were plagued by injury last year. Missing 3-4 starters most of the season and still took some very good teams to the wire

Neckred

The big guy was one of the most overrated athletes Ive ever seen in basketball and football

PapaHog

I wouldn't call him overrated. I would call him underachieving. He had all the tools to be the guy. He just didn't have the motor or desire to be the guy.

old.dole

He turned it on at times. Just wasn't consistent. I saw him stuff Gafford twice at Camden.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas