• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day 2 Score Thread

Started by Mr. Trill, February 28, 2018, 11:31:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on March 02, 2018, 06:53:07 pm
Earle players don't roll like that. Earle fans may have been talking trash to lighthouse fans but not to PC.
We played Earle twice this year and I've watched Earle play for several years and have never seen THIER Boys do anything that would be considered  trash talking ! I have to call BS on this!

old.dole

Little trash talk never hurt no one as long as it's done right and people don't catch feelings.

Ctucker

Quote from: old.dole on March 02, 2018, 11:48:13 pm
Little trash talk never hurt no one as long as it's done right and people don't catch feelings.
True!

Pit Bull

Quote from: Rida4Life on March 02, 2018, 09:18:35 am
I said way back that if PC was shooting it well come state tournament they could win it.  They shot it pretty good but not lights out yesterday.  They made free throws and that was ultimately the difference.  PC may not scare you with athleticism but they are long and play very good fundamental ball. 
Rumor is Earle players were talking a lot of "stuff" to the PC folks yesterday.... hope we can give them a reality check Saturday.

Playing victim won't save you today.

Dogg

If he would have said Earle fans were talking trash he may have been right. Our kids don't  talk trash to fans.

Dogg

I said way back that if PC was shooting it well come state tournament they could win it.  They shot it pretty good but not lights out yesterday.  They made free throws and that was ultimately the difference.  PC may not scare you with athleticism but they are long and play very good fundamental ball. 
Rumor is Earle players were talking a lot of "stuff" to the PC folks yesterday.... hope we can give them a reality check Saturday.
Been looking for a bank to cash that reality check, teller said there was no money in that account. It's overdrawn.

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2018, 03:44:42 pm
Been looking for a bank to cash that reality check, teller said there was no money in that account. It's overdrawn.
😂Bounce Bounce Bounced
Congratulations Dogg. Grab a seat for da 3peat.

NEark tigers

Bulldog Nation RISE UP!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!

bdubyab60

This is why it's not good to brag about beating Earle during the regular season

Dogg

Rida4Life that reality check bounced. You know what that's call don't you.
1 count of violating the Reality Hot Check Law!! You knew you didn't have the funds to cover it when you wrote it.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2018, 07:58:54 pm
Rida4Life that reality check bounced. You know what that's call don't you.
1 count of violating the Reality Hot Check Law!! You knew you didn't have the funds to cover it when you wrote it.
Like Pal Rainey says, "A year and a $1000"

Cheek

Quote from: FromTheBench on March 02, 2018, 08:38:11 am
If England could hit a free throw they win that game by 6 last night. I've not seen a lot of discipline from that bunch either. What's the deal with not shaking hands and paying a team who just beat you the respect they deserve? That's kind of what it's all about this time of year. Suck it up, you lost, walking thru the hand shake line with drooping shoulders and hands down is not going to change the outcome, it will only change the way people perceive your attitudes. With all that said, I think England has a good young team this year. They are very atheltic but lack a true post game. We will see them back next year.

England is very young and will be back in the mix next year.  I was not at the game, but if a player didn't shake hands,  it will be addressed.   This is not an excuse, but It can be expected in today's  society when pro athletes will not stand and observe our national anthem.  Kids feed off what adults do, so  why would you not expect this behavior. 

1995fan

Quote from: Dogg on March 03, 2018, 10:48:29 am
If he would have said Earle fans were talking trash he may have been right. Our kids don't  talk trash to fans.

Definitely not this group. Doolittle is a humble young man. I've seen Earle play 5 times this season and I never  heard them trash talk fans.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Ctucker on March 01, 2018, 04:53:03 pm
I do not know anybody playing in this girls game. So this is unbiased statement these refs are terrible!

I agree 100% I have no dog in the fight. Every regional game i watched the refs were horrible. the state tourn refs were on point. all great

bearbacker52

number three marked tree makes game winning basktet

Ctucker

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 10:52:55 am
I agree 100% I have no dog in the fight. Every regional game i watched the refs were horrible. the state tourn refs were on point. all great
i agree besides that crew that done the second girls game on first day they couldn't even keep up with the girls but it was bad both ways so it didn't matter

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas