• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverside

Started by Dirty dawg, July 10, 2016, 07:32:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hsindian

Quote from: BoxNOne on April 25, 2017, 07:17:01 am
This is correct. For example south #1 Riverside vs north #4 Hoxie
Ok. I had just seen where some people on Facebook were talking about wr winning their conference and was trying to figure it out. Thanks.

BoxNOne

Quote from: hsindian on April 25, 2017, 10:35:29 am
Ok. I had just seen where some people on Facebook were talking about wr winning their conference and was trying to figure it out. Thanks.

From what I understand, Walnut Ridge won the blended conference which means nothing these days. 
I think they ended up in a tie among the 3A-3 teams and apparently lost the tiebreakers to end up seeded #3 in the district.

BoxNOne

3A-3 district tournament

Riverside 21 Hoxie 0

Rebels advance to semis tomorrow

biglion1985

Congrats to riverside on the victory

BoxNOne

3A-3 District

Piggott 7 Rivercrest 5

Tomorrow first game is Riverside vs Piggott. Second game is Manila vs Corning. Not sure of times

Rebelfan77

First game starts at 10. Trying to beat the rain!

RedWolf275

Looks like a good idea to me.

RedWolf275

Riverside beat Piggott 8-2

BoxNOne

3A-3 District
Corning 12 Manila 3

Tomorrow
3rd place Manila vs Piggott
Championship Riverside vs Corning

ChokeNPoke

Quote from: BoxNOne on April 26, 2017, 02:59:39 pm
3A-3 District
Corning 12 Manila 3

Tomorrow
3rd place Manila vs Piggott
Championship Riverside vs Corning
Sounds like Manila fell apart

BoxNOne

Corning dominated that game from start to finish.

BoxNOne

4-27-2017

3rd Place game Manila 3 Piggott 1

Championship game   Riverside 3 Corning 1

Gavin Stone with the complete game. Gave up one unearned run with 8 k's 0 walks

Rebels play at 3:00 next Thursday against 3A-1 east #4 seed in the regional at Manila.
Rebs now 21-5

biglion1985

Congrats to the rebels

RedWolf275

Looks like Riverside will play Mountain View in the first round of regionals.

Head Lion

Congrats to the Rebels

BoxNOne

Another great season for the Rebels(25-7) in their first 3A season. A state semifinal appearance is no doubt a excellent showing. This following a semifinal appearance in the 3A state basketball tournament. However,Rebel fans know they had the team and the pitcher to win at Baum. But you can't give up 8 unearned runs and expect to win in the semifinals. The Rebels are losing a great senior class will have a lot of rebuilding to do next year. I have personally enjoyed watching this group since the 9th grade. They are outstanding young men as well as excellent athletes!

FNLsupporter

Not that Bald Knob should be satisfied with mediocricy, but a semifinal showing is also very impressive in my book. Nobody had them picked to make a showing in the state tournament.  They are like most teams in the lower classifications in the fact that they were going to run out of arms for the third day. Even with all hand on deck, defeating HA was very highly unlikely or even more so, impossible. I'm proud of the team for believing in themselves.  Gonna miss some seniors next year with 2 going to CBC to play baseball, but the returning kids are promising.

FNLsupporter

Quote from: FNLsupporter on May 15, 2017, 12:02:07 pm
Not that Bald Knob should be satisfied with mediocricy, but a semifinal showing is also very impressive in my book. Nobody had them picked to make a showing in the state tournament.  They are like most teams in the lower classifications in the fact that they were going to run out of arms for the third day. Even with all hand on deck, defeating HA was very highly unlikely or even more so, impossible. I'm proud of the team for believing in themselves.  Gonna miss some seniors next year with 2 going to CBC to play baseball, but the returning kids are promising.
Sorry for hijacking your thread.

BoxNOne

Oldref

Quote from: BoxNOne on May 15, 2017, 07:46:13 am
Another great season for the Rebels(25-7) in their first 3A season. A state semifinal appearance is no doubt a excellent showing. This following a semifinal appearance in the 3A state basketball tournament. However,Rebel fans know they had the team and the pitcher to win at Baum. But you can't give up 8 unearned runs and expect to win in the semifinals. The Rebels are losing a great senior class will have a lot of rebuilding to do next year. I have personally enjoyed watching this group since the 9th grade. They are outstanding young men as well as excellent athletes!
Box those guys are winners........congratulations on another great season. I  have been around those seniors since they were in T-ball and they are a great group of players but even better young men. Lots pf good players this year in NEA was a pleasure to watch them all play with and against each other over the years. Congratulations to the Rebels on everything they accomplished. 

Head Lion

Quote from: Oldref on May 15, 2017, 06:44:47 pm
Box those guys are winners........congratulations on another great season. I  have been around those seniors since they were in T-ball and they are a great group of players but even better young men. Lots pf good players this year in NEA was a pleasure to watch them all play with and against each other over the years. Congratulations to the Rebels on everything they accomplished.
I agree OR, been fun watching all these kids through the years.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Oldref on May 15, 2017, 06:44:47 pm

Thanks Ref and right back at you and the Yellowjackets on a great season!

BoxNOne

Former Rebel and UCA freshman Gavin Stone got the start against Oklahoma State tonight. He went 4 innings gave up 1 run 4 hits 6 k's and 4 walks.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 20, 2018, 07:48:55 pm
Former Rebel and UCA freshman Gavin Stone got the start against Oklahoma State tonight. He went 4 innings gave up 1 run 4 hits 6 k's and 4 walks.

Great job by Gavin !!

RedWolf275

This young man is headed for great things in my opinion!

biglion1985

Congratulations to Gavin Stone

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas