• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball question

Started by 1-Adam-12, March 04, 2018, 02:10:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1-Adam-12

This question came to me when I saw some of a team's boys basketball players in the student section during one of their girls' team's regional games.  It didn't actually happen but this is a what if.

Say one of them gets too rowdy, is singled out by the officials and ejected from the arena.  If his team plays later that day would he get to play? 

My guess would be no.

Basketball13

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on March 04, 2018, 02:10:09 pm
This question came to me when I saw some of a team's boys basketball players in the student section during one of their girls' team's regional games.  It didn't actually happen but this is a what if.

Say one of them gets too rowdy, is singled out by the officials and ejected from the arena.  If his team plays later that day would he get to play? 

My guess would be no.

Well.. in a simple answer.. if that "fan" was removed from the arena they would not be allowed back in.

It's a pretty big what if, because, for a fan to be removed, they really have to screw up.

But.. if it came down to it and we had to remove someone.. they wouldn't be allowed back.. regardless as to whether they are a player or not.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas