• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glad they have 7 on 7

Started by THE_Preacher, June 23, 2008, 03:32:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THE_Preacher

I have been away for some time, but am glad to see it's about the same on here. I am looking forward to some 7 on 7 action this summer. Hope all the teams fair well, and  get  in a groove. and come  Fall they are ready show the state football at it's best. Football 4a  style

Quite Frankly

THE_Preacher

June 23, 2008, 03:44:05 pm #2 Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:53:38 pm by THE_Preacher
oh yeah, are your teams planning to be apart of the & on &  this summer. maybe some of you will be in the Russellville area, not sure  Russellville will have a tournament since the school campus is almost shutdown due to construction.

THE_Preacher

well who playing in the 7 on 7's this summer

THE_Preacher

thanks I  may in fact try to some of these games.

Hey just for kicks watch my karma  count go up as I just have noticed it changed  10 hits  just from yesterday. makes a guy wonder  Ha ha

OldScrap

Quote from: THE_Preacher on July 02, 2008, 05:29:55 pm
thanks I  may in fact try to some of these games.

Hey just for kicks watch my karma  count go up as I just have noticed it changed  10 hits  just from yesterday. makes a guy wonder  Ha ha

Preacher, Do you have any friends? Forget I asked that, I see you have 2 claps, I'll give you one where you'll have 3 of them.

rzrbkfn2000

Are you sure on this one?

July 14

Farmington / Gravette / Heritage @ Fayetteville

It's on my sons schedule that the game is in Gravette.  And there is a Shootout also on July 19th from 9am till 4pm in Gravette. Last year it was OK teams against AR teams but OK won't be in it this year.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

July 03, 2008, 01:14:07 am #7 Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 01:53:22 am by Coach DePriest, PA
Quote from: rzrbkfn2000 on July 02, 2008, 09:34:16 pm
Are you sure on this one?

July 14

Farmington / Gravette / Heritage @ Fayetteville

It's on my sons schedule that the game is in Gravette.  And there is a Shootout also on July 19th from 9am till 4pm in Gravette. Last year it was OK teams against AR teams but OK won't be in it this year.

I went back and looked at my schedule.  It was mistyped for that whole second week.  It should be at Gravette as you said.  I've made the corrections. http://7on7football.blogspot.com

Thank you.

GLion Alum

Thanks for the information, may have to check out some of those games.  As a football fanatic those games help pass an otherwise dull July.  By the way, why aren't the Okie teams competing this year in Gravette--are they afraid of the Arkies?

Gspotlions10

To answer your question GLion Alum.. Oklahoma will be in their dead weeks when the event is held

goodtimes

Does anyone know anything about the 7 on 7 in Searcy next week?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas