• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

question to both teams

Started by The_Preacher, December 11, 2006, 02:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

what chances do u have of being back in The Big Game next year, and be  serious.

bradley1

I would like to see both teams in the finals next year. I think that both teams deserved to be in the title game. I just hate the fact that the game was won by the ump instead of the guys on the field.

LJ06

Well I know for Warren that they are losing several fine football players due to graduation. 

Seniors of 2006

#1 Shaun Ingram-RB, #4 Moorhead Jordan-WR, #5 Chris Alford-RB, #7 Jas Franklin-CB, #9 Matt Pace-QB, #14 Dusty Hardin-FS, #18 Taylor Wood-DE, #20 Wyatt Jackson-DB, #34 Aerious Martin-OLB, #37 Dexter Hines-DB, #50 Marcus Harris-OL/DL, #71 Bryan Church-DT/G, #75 Jeremy Groves-RT, #80 Matt Green-WR

This is an incredible group of young players who had a fantastic season and unbelievable careers as Lumberjacks.  Good luck to all of you in the future, wherever god may lead you.

Warren is losing several key players, but still are returning a good bit.  As for Nashville, I saw at the game that they had an incrediable number of Seniors!  What all do the Scrappers return for '07?

The_Preacher

December 11, 2006, 02:17:19 pm #3 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 02:37:54 pm by The_Preacher
 That is done  we need to all Look to the future I Bright in Warren, ther team had only 12 seniors. and some 9th graders that played in the champion ship game so watch those guys, They'll Be back

ScrapperGurlBoo

Nashville is losing alot of talented seniors this year. I hope that we have even more talent to fill those shoes, but will hold out my judgement till I see some practice.

oasaas0713

Seniors of 2007 at Nashville are as follows:

#1 J.J Williams
#2 A.J Whitmore
#3 Ryan Mixon
#5 Jarvis Christopher
#8 Lance Lacefield
#9 D.J Snell
#10 Michael Ordonez
#11 Jeffrey Lovelis
#22 Chris Jones
#29 Joseph Floyd
#31 Brandon King
#38 Kelly Richardson
#49 Dee Sasser
#50 D.J Graham
#54 Brad Chesshir
#59 Tyler Floyd
#62 Josh Cason
#70 Austin Mote
#75 Nick Jordan
#77 Josh Green
#85 Jesse Bearden
and manager Matthew Kruel

Congratulations on your great season guys!

archaic

Quote from: oasaas0713 on December 11, 2006, 03:01:51 pm
Seniors of 2007 at Nashville are as follows:

#1 J.J Williams
#2 A.J Whitmore
#3 Ryan Mixon
#5 Jarvis Christopher
#8 Lance Lacefield
#9 D.J Snell
#10 Michael Ordonez
#11 Jeffrey Lovelis
#22 Chris Jones
#29 Joseph Floyd
#31 Brandon King
#38 Kelly Richardson
#49 Dee Sasser
#50 D.J Graham
#54 Brad Chesshir
#59 Tyler Floyd
#62 Josh Cason
#70 Austin Mote
#75 Nick Jordan
#77 Josh Green
#85 Jesse Bearden
and manager Matthew Kruel

Congratulations on your great season guys!

I must say............this was a very talented class.

LJ06

sam

I think Warren will be a little better than Nashville next year.  They will both have good years and I honestly don't see Warren dropping off for a while.

Is it true that Nashville was horrible in JR. high last year?

panther_pride

Quote from: sam on December 11, 2006, 03:49:08 pm
I think Warren will be a little better than Nashville next year.  They will both have good years and I honestly don't see Warren dropping off for a while.

Is it true that Nashville was horrible in JR. high last year?
They weren't that bad... They went 0-2 against Ashdown though.

Big Time

Yes they are very very bad in junior high....... Nashvilles future does not look very bright in the next few years after the 07 season, but i predict after a few average seasons Nashville WILL be back in the TITLE race we have ALOT of talent comeing up that is in 6th and 7th grade right now.

Next year Nashville still has alot of talent comeing back, 8 on defense which is good. And 4 on offense(leading rusher over 1,500 averaging over 10.5 yards a carry, leading reciever over 1,200 yrds, and 2 offinsive linemen, 1 of wich led the team in Big Blocks with around 65).

But take my word on it. Nashville has plenty of talent in there senior class next year to fill in the skill spots.

The biggest ? mark is the O-Line. We just lost three 2 year starters on the O-Line. The D-Line returnes everyone.

Expect the Scrappers to win at least 11 ball games next year and at least a trip to the Semi's.

panther_pride

Quote from: Big Time on December 11, 2006, 08:47:12 pm
Yes they are very very bad in junior high....... Nashvilles future does not look very bright in the next few years after the 07 season, but i predict after a few average seasons Nashville WILL be back in the TITLE race we have ALOT of talent comeing up that is in 6th and 7th grade right now.

Next year Nashville still has alot of talent comeing back, 8 on defense which is good. And 4 on offense(leading rusher over 1,500 averaging over 10.5 yards a carry, leading reciever over 1,200 yrds, and 2 offinsive linemen, 1 of wich led the team in Big Blocks with around 65).

But take my word on it. Nashville has plenty of talent in there senior class next year to fill in the skill spots.

The biggest ? mark is the O-Line. We just lost three 2 year starters on the O-Line. The D-Line returnes everyone.

Expect the Scrappers to win at least 11 ball games next year and at least a trip to the Semi's.
I hear the 7th grade has a great passing quarterback... Yall better watch out or Shiloh or PA will come and get him.

sam

We're over our quota on controversial talk already.

The_Preacher

quit posting on them  then, maybe they will slip off the page

scrapper30

Nashville will have a lot of questions to answer on both sides of the ball.  As for Warren right now they probably have the inside track with all of their underclassmen.  They have a talented group of skill players coming back so i look for them to make a deep run next season.

Nashville_05

Quote from: Big Time on December 11, 2006, 08:47:12 pm
Yes they are very very bad in junior high.......

The graduating class of 2002 at Nashville went to two State Championship games and and one semifinal during high school.  Their record in 9th grade jr. high football?.....0-8.  The reason they did so well in high school was because of coaching.  They had a legend in Billy Laird.  Dawson is a great coach as well.  He will find a way to win with the players he has.

Big Time

Coaching??? no they just didnt develop until high school. Please tell me how many track championship the graduating class of 02 had? yea thats right they had 3 straight indoor and outdoor. They had possibly one of the most athletic classes to ever come through Nashville High.

Yes we also had great coaches. But i guess you have not seen the kids in junior high. They will be AVERAGE in high school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas