• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 seeds in trouble?

Started by Made, November 13, 2006, 01:47:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stina_ar

Quote from: moparman77 on November 14, 2006, 03:59:39 pm
Sam nice picture of your mom and daddy on springer.
GO LUMBERJACKS!!!

My mommy isn't in that photo. That's my dad and my uncle.
(AKA: sam & billy)

They do look good though, don't they. :)

[el_CaC]

Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 14, 2006, 02:32:09 pm
Quote from: shotgunbilly on November 14, 2006, 02:30:19 pm
Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 14, 2006, 02:17:38 pm
QuoteI never knew she could be so nice. Congratulations on the compliment sam.

When have I been rude to you, shotgun?
lol I was just messin with ya. You havent been rude to me. My main goal was congratulating sam on his compliment. I hope to see you continue your love and support for Ozark. Good Luck 4AAAA!

You forget I'm supporting my boys in Fordyce on Friday night. lol

When/if you win, I've already made the "respect pact" with Rudy.

Then you'll really thank me.

You made that pact with me... not Rudy :(

stina_ar

You made that pact with me... not Rudy

I truly apologize. I read one name and typed it in instead of THE CAC.
I am so sorry!

Yes, so el cac & I have made that "respect" pact...I will fulfill my end. However, if Farmington were to win, you would have to respect the 1-AAAA conference. Not Farmington. I don't like Farmington.
Respect the conference.
:)

Can I expect to see such a "big fan" at the game this week?

[el_CaC]

Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 14, 2006, 05:08:21 pm
You made that pact with me... not Rudy

I truly apologize. I read one name and typed it in instead of THE CAC.
I am so sorry!

Yes, so el cac & I have made that "respect" pact...I will fulfill my end. However, if Farmington were to win, you would have to respect the 1-AAAA conference. Not Farmington. I don't like Farmington.
Respect the conference.
:)

Can I expect to see such a "big fan" at the game this week?

If you plan on going to Ozark this Friday you will probably run across shotgun, Rudy, hillbilly and myself. If you are attending the Farmington/CAC game than you will not find me, but I will give the conference respect if Farmington wins. Both of our conferences get no respect anyways, so a beating to CAC and Ozark taking care of business would be a step in the right direction though!

stina_ar

I'm torn between Corbin and the Fordyce boys and Blake & the Farmington boys...
I can't decide! AHH!!

I'll be at one of the games, for sure. lol

hillbilly

You really should start cheering for the Hillbillies, it ain't such a bad thing.;)

stina_ar

Why do people keep telling me that?!!?

Okay. If you'll cheer for Berryville's girls' basketball team (barring any games where we match up), then I'll cheer for Ozark.

hillbilly

You've got it. I have even already posted in one of their threads, you can't beat that.

BBC54

GO LUMBERJACKS!!!

i know for a fact that isn't sam's mom.  he showed me a picture last week.  and she's waaaaaaaayyyy uglier!

butamare1

The warren team will be in trouble friday night But there will be some sweet Clinton Victory T-shirts for sale right after the game is over.$15

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 14, 2006, 04:05:55 pm
GO LUMBERJACKS!!!

My mommy isn't in that photo. That's my dad and my uncle.
(AKA: sam & billy)

They do look good though, don't they. :)
We always look good. :)

Billy Bob

Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 14, 2006, 05:12:05 pm

If you plan on going to Ozark this Friday you will probably run across shotgun, Rudy, hillbilly and myself.

I will be in Pocahontas. ;D  Hillbilly will keep me updated on the game though.

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: Rudy on November 15, 2006, 03:05:36 am
Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 14, 2006, 05:12:05 pm

If you plan on going to Ozark this Friday you will probably run across shotgun, Rudy, hillbilly and myself.

I will be in Pocahontas. ;D  Hillbilly will keep me updated on the game though.
Have fun with that trip. JEEZ. Be safe and be careful. And as always, holler at me if ya need anything. Even tho there wont be a whole lot anyone can do from across the freaken state. JEEZ that sounds like a fun trip. YUH

Billy Bob

It won't be too bad. I'll be leaving from Conway. So, it'll just be a 3 hour trip from here. I won't be coming back to Ozark until Saturday morning.

policeman

Quote from: Rudy on November 15, 2006, 03:17:24 am
It won't be too bad. I'll be leaving from Conway. So, it'll just be a 3 hour trip from here. I won't be coming back to Ozark until Saturday morning.

Are you a Newport fan, or a Pokey fan??

Billy Bob

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: Rudy on November 15, 2006, 03:29:12 am
Quote from: policeman on November 15, 2006, 03:27:14 am

Neither.  ;D
my signature should tell you all you need to know about Rudy. :)

policeman

Quote from: shotgunbilly on November 15, 2006, 03:56:15 am

just curious, because he said he would be attending the Pokey game, thats all.

Neither.  ;D
my signature should tell you all you need to know about Rudy. :)

shotgunbilly3215

He's just a die hard football fan and a dedicated supporter of the Hillbillies who has his reasons for being at the Pokey - Newport game. ;D

justin_njhs09

November 15, 2006, 08:03:19 am #119 Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:06:49 am by NPT_Tribe Fan

Neither.  ;D

We invite you and everyone else to sit on the Newport side, it will probably be the less crowded of the two, although they'll both be crowded.

FootballGuy43

It'll definitely be better than Fordyce and Ozark:S.

moparman77

Warren should print up some victory t-shirts too after they beat clinton all over the field!!!!!!!!

[el_CaC]

Quote from: BigBen7 on November 15, 2006, 08:04:18 am
It'll definitely be better than Fordyce and Ozark:S.

Yup, cuz no one likes watching Ozark dominate a team at home ;D

jacketpride07

Quote from: Lumberjack06 on November 13, 2006, 04:04:32 pm
Warren has all the respect for Clinton fans and their football team.  I understand it is a big game for Clinton coming off their second playoff victory and now getting to play a team like Warren.  Its a shame that just a few ignorant posters take all the fun away from the game and turn everything into a bashfest.  Anyway, I congratulate the Clinton players for making it to the second round and I know that they will play with 100% Friday night.  Even though I'll be routing for Warren, good luck to Clinton and I hope that they and the Clinton faithful have a safe trip.
Classy post. +1.

butamare1

Sleeper

That #1 seed for Ozark doesn't mean much... Put them in the 8AAAA and they finish maybe 5th... Thats a huge maybe.. Dumas is playing well.  I like all the underestimating of Fordyce..  Everybody sees those 4 losses and think Fordyce is severly over matched. I can already see the postings on Sat...  "That Fordyce team really surprised me..  The record doesn't do them justice.. "..  Ozark fans, I will allow you to use that as a quote when you begin to post Friday night and Sat..... It will save you a little time...

Good Luck!

[el_CaC]

Quote from: Sleeper on November 15, 2006, 02:43:06 pm
That #1 seed for Ozark doesn't mean much... Put them in the 8AAAA and they finish maybe 5th... Thats a huge maybe.. Dumas is playing well.  I like all the underestimating of Fordyce..  Everybody sees those 4 losses and think Fordyce is severly over matched. I can already see the postings on Sat...  "That Fordyce team really surprised me..  The record doesn't do them justice.. "..  Ozark fans, I will allow you to use that as a quote when you begin to post Friday night and Sat..... It will save you a little time...

Good Luck!

8AAAA being a tough conference is a tired excuse. What happened to your second seed? Taken out by the 2AAAA. What about your third seed? Removed by a fourth seed from the 1AAAA, the supposed weakest of the conferences. So I would be thinking of different excuses for Friday night ;D

stina_ar

Sleeper

Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 15, 2006, 02:45:16 pm
Quote from: Sleeper on November 15, 2006, 02:43:06 pm

Just don't be surprised......  Thats all I ask....

Good Luck!

8AAAA being a tough conference is a tired excuse. What happened to your second seed? Taken out by the 2AAAA. What about your third seed? Removed by a fourth seed from the 1AAAA, the supposed weakest of the conferences. So I would be thinking of different excuses for Friday night ;D

seark66

Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 15, 2006, 02:45:16 pm8AAAA being a tough conference is a tired excuse. What happened to your second seed? Taken out by the 2AAAA. What about your third seed? Removed by a fourth seed from the 1AAAA, the supposed weakest of the conferences. So I would be thinking of different excuses for Friday night ;

8AAAA was weak this year. Same as last season.

You did fail to mention our 5-seed beat Osceola and our 4-seed beat Berryville. So...all in all...the conference did fine last Friday night.

stina_ar

Quote from: seark66 on November 15, 2006, 05:37:10 pm
Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 15, 2006, 02:45:16 pm8AAAA being a tough conference is a tired excuse. What happened to your second seed? Taken out by the 2AAAA. What about your third seed? Removed by a fourth seed from the 1AAAA, the supposed weakest of the conferences. So I would be thinking of different excuses for Friday night ;

8AAAA was weak this year. Same as last season.

You did fail to mention our 5-seed beat Osceola and our 4-seed beat Berryville. So...all in all...the conference did fine last Friday night.

No. You're number 4 seed smoked us.
They played amazingly well Friday night.

Made

They also had some questionable calls made against them in the ozark game.  The score was a lot closer than the game.

[el_CaC]

Quote from: Made on November 20, 2006, 12:05:49 pm
They also had some questionable calls made against them in the ozark game.  The score was a lot closer than the game.

Are you kidding me? Were you there?

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 20, 2006, 12:07:33 pm

Cac, Start defeating ignorance. Im tired of reading this stuff. :)

justin_njhs09

Ozark was obviously the worst 1 seed.

stina_ar

Quote from: NPT_Tribe Fan on November 20, 2006, 02:24:44 pm

Wow. You placed them lower than Farmington.

justin_njhs09

Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 20, 2006, 02:27:33 pm

Oh I forgot about them... Well, Ozark was in the bottom 2 #1 seeds, and might have been the worst of the 2.

phdefense

Well Farmington did win the meeting this year so that opinion would be jusified.

[el_CaC]

Quote from: phdefense on November 20, 2006, 02:35:49 pm

Well Farmington did win the meeting this year so that opinion would be jusified.

Newsflash. Pocahontas lost as well. Pocahontas was rank well above Ozark and Farmington in any poll you looked at and also lost to a 4 seed as well.

sam

I think what they were saying is since it was past the 1st round, no one knew pochahuntus was even in the playoffs anymore and that's why they forgot to list them. 

justin_njhs09

Sorry el_CaC, but Pokey would mercy rule Ozark.

sam

Quote from: NPT_Tribe Fan on November 20, 2006, 03:23:10 pm

Maybe in the regular season.  But, in the playoffs Ozark would win by at least 100 points. 

[el_CaC]

How can you say that?

sam

Quote from: [el_CaC] on November 20, 2006, 03:30:47 pm
How can you say that?

Because he's dumb.  He doesn't know any better. 

moparman77

Sam nobody cares what arrogant Clinton Fans think especially after fri nights butt kicking at the hands of the mighty lumberjacks!!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton needs to learn some discipline from what I heard.

stina_ar

Quote from: moparman77 on November 20, 2006, 03:42:30 pm
Sam nobody cares what arrogant Clinton Fans think especially after fri nights butt kicking at the hands of the mighty lumberjacks!!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton needs to learn some discipline from what I heard.

sam:
when did you move to Clinton?

sam

I'm not sure.  I don't remember it.  It was a wild weekend though. 

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: bobcat_fan on November 20, 2006, 03:43:15 pm
Quote from: moparman77 on November 20, 2006, 03:42:30 pm

sam:
when did you move to Clinton?
Thats what I was wondering. Thats a long ways from Booneville.
Ignorance. If you battle ignorance, than this looks like job security.

Scrapper Slapper

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: Moron Detector on November 20, 2006, 03:54:04 pm
Battle, or spread?
I see your point. haha I was waiting for you to jump in this. Get to work. lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas