• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville only 14

Started by The_Preacher, September 04, 2006, 05:47:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

Man what seems to have taken place Friday with Scappers only putting up 14 points. I heard that they were the real deal with offense to burn, must have forgotten to fill there tanks.maybe just an off day for whitmore and the Scappers. I was looking for something like 40 points. But maybe it will get going.

farmtown balla

kind of shows that i've been trying to say the whole summer, nashville's not going to be as good as they think, and stuttgart is better.

5A Fan

I don't know about Stuttgart being better, but Nashville's defense needs to step it up if they want another shot at the championship. Nashville's defense is what won them the championship and made their offense look so good(holding CAC to 2 touchdowns,PA 1 touchdown, Booneville 2 touchdowns). Without that defense, we could very well be talking about someone else as the top dog right now.

softyball

September 04, 2006, 06:52:30 pm #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:09:44 pm by softyball
I keep seeing where everyone keeps talking about how Nashville was really supposed to blow out hope this year.   I never saw where that was the case, maybe you guys could point out some of these comments for me(SuperScrappers predictions don't count).  Nashville beat a better Hope team this year, than they lost to last year.  The Scrapper's season is off to a better start  than last year.  All is well, here in Scrapperland!

As far as defense goes, Hope only scored one touchdown Friday night.  I believe they scored several more last year. 

PumpkinHeads™

The Hope/Nashville game is always a low scoring game.  The last time either team scored more than 28 points was the '96 State Champion team, which scored 44.  Hope is going to surprise some teams this year.

cingular

first game of the season, win nice

last game of the season, win nicer

transplant

Quote from: farmtown balla on September 04, 2006, 06:03:13 pm
kind of shows that i've been trying to say the whole summer, nashville's not going to be as good as they think, and stuttgart is better.

Yea...Nashville is no good.  I wouldn't even think about them again.  Good luck Farmington, I have a feeling we won't be meeting y'all in the playoffs this year.

The_Preacher

where are you super scapper  your sure quite this week  did ya get your wings clipped. surely you can shed some light on this low scoring out-put

transplant

September 05, 2006, 11:31:35 am #8 Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 11:44:10 am by transplant
Quote from: The_Preacher on September 05, 2006, 11:27:47 am
where are you super scapper  your sure quite this week  did ya get your wings clipped. surely you can shed some light on this low scoring out-put

I can't speak for him but he might just remind you that we scored the same number of points last year in our first game against Hope.

Are you one of those guys who get excited about scrimmage scores too?

Super Scrapper

where are you super scrapper  your sure quite this week  did ya get your wings clipped. surely you can shed some light on this low scoring out-put

Question is where have you been?  I have been on the board plenty.  Made a lot of comments on the game on both the 4A and 5A boards.  Why haven't you read them?

Nashville had their chances to score more but Hope put up a great defensive stand on our first drive to stop us at the three yard line.  They are a good ball club and will win a lot of ball game.  This game shouldn't have been as close as it was but Hope refused to let us blow them out.  That is a credit to them.  We are going to be a very good club again this year and I still think we will win state again.  Stuttgart does not worry me any more than anyone else out there.  We will take them one at a time and take care of business..   SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Bleachermom

Quote from: Super Scrapper on September 05, 2006, 11:41:10 am
where are you super scrapper  your sure quite this week  did ya get your wings clipped. surely you can shed some light on this low scoring out-put

Question is where have you been?  I have been on the board plenty.  Made a lot of comments on the game on both the 4A and 5A boards.  Why haven't you read them?

Nashville had their chances to score more but Hope put up a great defensive stand on our first drive to stop us at the three yard line.  They are a good ball club and will win a lot of ball game.  This game shouldn't have been as close as it was but Hope refused to let us blow them out.  That is a credit to them.  We are going to be a very good club again this year and I still think we will win state again.  Stuttgart does not worry me any more than anyone else out there.  We will take them one at a time and take care of business..   SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D
Classy reply, SS. Good sportsmanship.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Bleachermom on September 05, 2006, 11:51:28 am
Quote from: Super Scrapper on September 05, 2006, 11:41:10 am

Go Scrappers
   ;D
Classy reply, SS. Good sportsmanship.

Thanks, but don't spread that around too much.  It might be hard on me....lol....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;)

muleshoe_forever

Nashville vs. Hope is always a hard fought, low scoring game.

Last year  vs. Hope: scored 13 pts.
Last year end of season: State Champions
This year vs. Hope: 14pts.

'nuff said

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: The_Preacher on September 04, 2006, 05:47:34 pm
   Man what seems to have taken place Friday with Scappers  SCRAPPERS only putting up 14 points. I heard that they were the real deal with offense to burn, must have forgotten to fill there tanks.maybe just an off day for whitmore and the Scrappers. I was looking for something like 40 points. But maybe it will get going.

There Preacher I fixed that one for you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas