• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Player in 4A???????

Started by Full-get-it, November 04, 2014, 11:47:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 07, 2014, 12:33:47 am
Quote from: whippersnapper on November 06, 2014, 11:28:49 pm
Well someone I think we have all forgot about and will even be cheering on next year....Will Gragg. Obviously on a horrible team and won't have the stats but probay the best player in 4a.
seen him play and can guarantee he isn't even the best player in the 8-4a. I wouldn't even say top 3
+1

Arkansasfootballfan

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 07, 2014, 12:33:47 am
Quote from: whippersnapper on November 06, 2014, 11:28:49 pm
Well someone I think we have all forgot about and will even be cheering on next year....Will Gragg. Obviously on a horrible team and won't have the stats but probay the best player in 4a.
seen him play and can guarantee he isn't even the best player in the 8-4a. I wouldn't even say top 3

Come on man.  Be serious.  This kid is the #7 TE in the nation and has over 30 D1 offers.  He just plays for a terrible team.

owl84

I am sorry but they are right.  I have seen him play and he is not that good.  He gives no effort on defense and ran sloppy routes on offense.  I don't see how he will play for Arkansas.  I really hope he gets better.

STUNNA

He is no Chris gragg that's for sure

LJ06

People get too hung up on stars and recruiting rankings. 

Arkansasfootballfan

Quote from: LJ06 on November 07, 2014, 08:33:44 am

Sorry if I agree with nick saban, Bret Bielema, dan mullens, jimbo fisher, etc., etc.  over some guys on an arkansas high school forum.

CounterPunch

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 07, 2014, 12:41:59 am
He is a TE that plays for Dumas... Of course you aren't going to be blown away when you watch him play for them. With that size, speed, and hands he has a chance to be a very good SEC TE. Physically ready to contribute at Arkansas next year.
And I hope he does. He just played very lazily from what I saw. Hope he was just taking it easy, but it makes me question his drive to be a winner

AirWarren

Quote from: Arkansasfootballfan on November 07, 2014, 10:37:45 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 07, 2014, 08:33:44 am

Sorry if I agree with nick saban, Bret Bielema, dan mullens, jimbo fisher, etc., etc.  over some guys on an arkansas high school forum.

Get back with me after his career at Arkansas starts. We will revisit your opinion in time.

STUNNA

I can name plenty of players that didn't have many offers it a lot of stars that I would take every day of the week over gragg.....

cuckoobird

LJ06

I can name off a ton of 4 stars and 5 stars who haven't panned out.  Quite a few at Arkansas.

cuckoobird

DWayAlumn2002

I've seen Gragg play while he was at PBHS. He was clearly the best player on the field. When he gets to the hill in an offense that uses the tight end, he will be great. I can't knock him for playin at Dumas. They are terrible! When they played Dollarway everyone there knew Gragg was trying to to get hurt.

zebrafan

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on November 07, 2014, 12:59:50 pm
I've seen Gragg play while he was at PBHS. He was clearly the best player on the field. When he gets to the hill in an offense that uses the tight end, he will be great. I can't knock him for playin at Dumas. They are terrible! When they played Dollarway everyone there knew Gragg was trying to to get hurt.
He was the best player on the field at PBHS?.......LOL

DWayAlumn2002

Yes. Hard to see that with all the jet sweeps and read options goin on.. Very effective when they did throw him the ball...

zebrafan

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on November 07, 2014, 01:43:51 pm
Yes. Hard to see that with all the jet sweeps and read options goin on.. Very effective when they did throw him the ball...
I see, yeah LR Hall never stood a chance...

polksalet

If Nashville had Ben Madison we'd mercy rule Bentonville.

cuckoobird

AirWarren

The Coach

Quote from: polksalet on November 08, 2014, 12:05:53 pm
If Nashville had Ben Madison we'd mercy rule Bentonville.

Is this a joke?

AirWarren

The Coach

Madison kid is good. But it'd take a lot more then him for Nashville to even keep it close.

THE D.O.C

SUGARTOWN

l0l

Ben Madison is probably the best all around athlete in 4A. Arguably top 5 football player in 4A. Some of the plays he's made on the field for Bauxite the last 3 years are amazing.

polksalet

He was the best player on the field last night. Bloated Bert should have offered him months ago.

The Coach

Quote from: polksalet on November 08, 2014, 01:56:33 pm
He was the best player on the field last night. Bloated Bert should have offered him months ago.

He is a great player.
However, He doesn't make Nashville better then the defending 7A Champs!!

I agree that Bret should have offered months ago.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: The Coach on November 08, 2014, 02:00:31 pm

He is a great player.

Who has offered?

l0l

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 08, 2014, 02:12:22 pm

He is a great player.

Who has offered?

Mizzou for sure, not sure about others. He plans to play baseball. Teams already telling him they plan to draft him high this season from what I'm told. Averages 30 a game in basketball and is a tremendous baseball player as well.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: l0l on November 08, 2014, 02:15:02 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 08, 2014, 02:12:22 pm

He is a great player.

Who has offered?

Mizzou for sure, not sure about others. He plans to play baseball. Teams already telling him they plan to draft him high this season from what I'm told. Averages 30 a game in basketball and is a tremendous baseball player as well.
Yeah, I thought I remember reading where he was going to play baseball in the future.

hawgfan15

He is a great player.

You need to get to know Polksalet lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas