• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4th grade girls aau

Started by dnesdad, March 08, 2017, 07:39:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dnesdad

Does anyone know of a 4th grade girls aau team looking for players. We live in Batesville, but will travel to LR or somewhere within a couple of hours drive of Batesville.

Hitman Warrior23

Maverick elite is in the little rock area.  PM me your info and ill help you out the best I can or facebook me Roger N Cheryl Sanders

smallybells

March 10, 2017, 09:54:44 am #2 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:28:54 am by smallybells
Quote from: dnesdad on March 08, 2017, 07:39:50 pm
Does anyone know of a 4th grade girls aau team looking for players. We live in Batesville, but will travel to LR or somewhere within a couple of hours drive of Batesville.

My daughter plays for the AR Lady Rebels out of LR but they are 5/6th graders. My suggestion would be to hit a Hoopplay tourney near you ( https://www.hoopplay.com/page/youth_schedule ). The activity level is fixing to take an uptick this time of year. They will generally have several teams present in the age group you are looking for.

Edit: There are also tournaments held in Searcy from time to time which may draw teams more likely to be closer to your geographical area. http://teamarkansasbball.com/?page_id=10

There is also a team out of Beebe named the Arkansas Sting, she only coaches the younger kids during school ball season and focuses on older kids during the summer but I bet if you hit their team Facebook page and message them they could point you in the right direction.

dnesdad

Thank you both for the info.  Warrior, I sent u my info.  Smallybells, I have contacted Jeff Willmath who runs the tournaments in Searcy and have him looking into it for me also.  Again, thanks for your help.

smallybells

Quote from: dnesdad on March 10, 2017, 02:14:24 pm
Thank you both for the info.  Warrior, I sent u my info.  Smallybells, I have contacted Jeff Willmath who runs the tournaments in Searcy and have him looking into it for me also.  Again, thanks for your help.

just curious if you had any luck?

dnesdad

Smally, we r playing with the Mavs Elite, coached by Cody and Mandy Mears. We r loving it. Thanks

smallybells

PositiveBro4Life

Quote from: dnesdad on April 22, 2017, 10:12:37 pm
Smally, we r playing with the Mavs Elite, coached by Cody and Mandy Mears. We r loving it. Thanks
The 2025 AR Mavs Elite will be on fye this year. This we'll have some heat for ya!

smallybells

My daughter is class of 2024, besides her, the summer team she plays for is class of 2023. You won't bring any heat to them until High School age, but best of luck until then!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas