• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR McClellan Beats Wynne

Started by Jimmy1995, November 12, 2016, 07:00:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy1995

McClellan will beat Wynne in a close game. We did it last year with Batesville. Just keep doubting McClellan and they will Continue to make you believers

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 12, 2016, 07:00:04 pm
McClellan will beat Wynne in a close game. We did it last year with Batesville. Just keep doubting McClellan and they will Continue to make you believers
Lol...I love these post...the're hilarious...You drinking that same juice Morrilton was drinking!

Jimmy1995

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 12, 2016, 07:07:30 pm
Lol...I love these post...the're hilarious...You drinking that same juice Morrilton was drinking!
Just a little stronger

#1jacketfan

Kolsher

Jimmy1995

We will know Monday. How is Jessup

Kolsher

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 12, 2016, 07:34:01 pm
We will know Monday. How is Jessup
heard he has a broken leg I hate that for him great athlete man and critical player to wynne

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

go home ur drunj

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Kolsher on November 12, 2016, 07:35:19 pm
heard he has a broken leg I hate that for him great athlete man and critical player to wynne
Yea he's a great kid..he broke both bones...had a successful surgery this evening and doing really well...We will miss him big time.

JacketDad

My forecast for Wynne's kicking game against McClellan is 7 kick offs and 0 punts.  50-14. Write it down!!

Rick Swines

Geez are you from morrilton? This Wynne team is different than any team you have seen. They play around with you for a quarter then score 30 unanswered when they want to. Don't give in to their posters. Just admit defeat.

Jimmy1995

Wynne hasn't faced any team strong as McClellan. Matchup at every position and will bust them in the mouth like they do other people. The central is the toughest conference and will flex this Friday again

Rick Swines

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 12, 2016, 09:33:39 pm
Wynne hasn't faced any team strong as McClellan. Matchup at every position and will bust them in the mouth like they do other people. The central is the toughest conference and will flex this Friday again

Didn't Wynne hear that last week? Are you aka the voice?

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on November 12, 2016, 09:33:39 pm
Lol...we'll see who gets busted in the mouth, the only flexing they'll do is getting on and off the bus....I've heard this all year Wynne hasn't seen this and that....Give me a break....We've seen film already...Wynne scores 50 easily!

The_Pioneer

What is it with "fans" watching film?  How sad is your life if you do this every week?  I've heard from fans on here for years of doing that.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 13, 2016, 06:47:05 am
What is it with "fans" watching film?  How sad is your life if you do this every week?  I've heard from fans on here for years of doing that.

With the widespread use of Hudl it is very easy to watch film.  All it takes is a coach willing to give a log-in to you or someone with a log-in willing to let someone see what the opponent looks like.  A lot of officials also have Hudl accounts for coaches to share the game film with them so they can review their calls and mechanics.

ricericebaby

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 13, 2016, 02:31:35 pm
With the widespread use of Hudl it is very easy to watch film.  All it takes is a coach willing to give a log-in to you or someone with a log-in willing to let someone see what the opponent looks like.  A lot of officials also have Hudl accounts for coaches to share the game film with them so they can review their calls and mechanics.

More refs should definitely use Hudl to review their calls.  ;)

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: ricericebaby on November 13, 2016, 02:35:06 pm
More refs should definitely use Hudl to review their calls.  ;)

You ain't lying about that!

The_Pioneer

November 13, 2016, 03:25:02 pm #18 Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:28:56 pm by The_Pioneer
Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 13, 2016, 02:31:35 pm

Still doesn't answer the question of why fans are watching film.  It's really quite sad.  Been reading posts on here for years and hardly any of you dopes post any wisdom and doubtful have any insight to offer a coach about opponents

Overdahill

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 13, 2016, 03:25:02 pm
Still doesn't answer the question of why fans are watching film.  It's really quite sad.  Been reading posts on here for years and hardly any of you dopes post any wisdom and doubtful have any insight to offer a coach about opponents

Got tired of election coverage ???

#1jacketfan

Truthfully no one needs to answer your question..It's really not your business what other people do...besides that's just your opinion which really don't count for much!

The_Pioneer

Well, we know at least one lamer on the board.  Someday, when you discover girls, you'll find a better use of your time.

Pwil11

It's sad that a few on here act like little kids. Y'all know the players read this. Yall need to think about that the next time y'all post. Our kids already have enough negativity in this world, they don't need it from us too.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 13, 2016, 06:23:53 pm
Well, we know at least one lamer on the board.  Someday, when you discover girls, you'll find a better use of your time.
Lol....that's all you could come up with?

olemissjacket99

CHiP is the greatest coach.  that's 2 td's easy!

The_Pioneer

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 13, 2016, 07:10:31 pm
Lol....that's all you could come up with?

No, but I didn't want to it to get deleted, so there ya are.  Beat McClellan or I shall taunt you a second time.

Complete Biased PoV

Since you want to be immature about it, I will give you an immature answer... Because they want to.  It doesn't affect you so why do you care?

Yellowcake

Yes, fans watching game film of upcoming opponents is laughable. I think it's just a made up statement some use to try to bolster their own credibility. Like they know more than the other folks on here.

I can just picture an old reel to reel in the smoke filled back room of the local diner with all the armchairs talking about how this and that is all wrong and how bobby joe will knock that boy or this boy's head off if he tries that on the yeller jackets.

Ridiculous.

The_Pioneer

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 13, 2016, 10:39:26 pm
Yes, fans watching game film of upcoming opponents is laughable. I think it's just a made up statement some use to try to bolster their own credibility. Like they know more than the other folks on here.

I can just picture an old reel to reel in the smoke filled back room of the local diner with all the armchairs talking about how this and that is all wrong and how bobby joe will knock that boy or this boy's head off if he tries that on the yeller jackets.

Ridiculous.

This.

P.F.G.

As an official it's hard to get some coaches to use hudle. Some of them are very good at it and some aren't. It's hit or miss and that stinks because it's a tool that could really improve the game statewide.

86jacketstchamps

Why are we even replying to this guys?  This Wynne team is so much like what we have had in the past..."a team!!"  They sure don't need us on here arguing with opposing fans.   They are going to give it their all and he coaches will have them fully prepared.   Be safe McClellan traveling to the delta swarm and good luck to both teams!! 

Go Jackets!!!

P.F.G.

Alma at Wynne semifinal could happen. Usually a good game

Razorbacks48

Pioneerman68

Rick Swines

Let me go ahead and put my futuristic hat on and tell you how the game is going to go.

1st quarter- Wynne starts out slow and McClellan hits a long pass 7-7
2nd quarter- Wynne stretches the lead out to 21-14
3rd quarter- Wynne pours it on 49-21
4th quarter- Wynne calls of the dogs and scores 1 more. 55-21

FD4

My money is on an all east championship.

tmycjy

Hey guys only time will tell for sure lol lol lol lol lol

PercussionMan

Quote from: FD4 on November 14, 2016, 01:50:16 pm
My money is on an all east championship.

You better put your money away before you lose it all. 

Devil Dog 17

Wynne will win the state championship!!! My Devil Dogs got beat by 29, and that will be the closest anyone gets to beating them, including Paid Athletes University. You heard it here first.  I think they could give 7A teams a run for their money.

TNT_15

Quote from: Devil Dog 17 on November 14, 2016, 03:02:12 pm
Wynne will win the state championship!!! My Devil Dogs got beat by 29, and that will be the closest anyone gets to beating them, including Paid Athletes University. You heard it here first.  I think they could give 7A teams a run for their money.
Nice shot at pa. Hope you right. Honestly anyone but PA. I don't Care who.

Overdahill

good try but Bly and Maumelle were already closer than 29

FD4

True, but they couldn't get it done, we did. PA gotta get past FC first. That will be hard to do. They love breaking bad on a passing QB. I am sticking with an upset.

Jimmy1995

Quote from: FD4 on November 14, 2016, 06:57:55 pm
True, but they couldn't get it done, we did. PA gotta get past FC first. That will be hard to do. They love breaking bad on a passing QB. I am sticking with an upset.
FC over PA?

Overdahill

I don't think you'll get that upset this week but it should be a good game. Question for Wynne fans. Is the flexbone similar to what Navy or Georgia Tech runs?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2016, 07:05:10 pm
I don't think you'll get that upset this week but it should be a good game. Question for Wynne fans. Is the flexbone similar to what Navy or Georgia Tech runs?

I think that is what GT and Navy run.

Overdahill

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 14, 2016, 07:10:16 pm
I think that is what GT and Navy run.

Thanks. I went to a GT game a few years back when they had to tall, physical wide receiver to stretch the field a few times a half and their offense was very formidable with that added wrinkle keeping the defense honest

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Overdahill on November 14, 2016, 07:05:10 pm
Yes it is

Yellowcake

Yes, and probably could run with some of the smaller college schools. I don't even know why they are playing out the bracket. This will go down like all those other years Wynne fans have anointed their team the champs before they play all the games. I remember hearing this same thing two years ago, and then PA smoked their heads.

Hope PA plays well and we win Friday. You know, some of us still have to focus on the next game to succeed. And can only wish we already knew who the champ was going to be.

Blah blah blah.

Jimmy1995

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 14, 2016, 10:54:18 pm
Yes, and probably could run with some of the smaller college schools. I don't even know why they are playing out the bracket. This will go down like all those other years Wynne fans have anointed their team the champs before they play all the games. I remember hearing this same thing two years ago, and then PA smoked their heads.

Hope PA plays well and we win Friday. You know, some of us still have to focus on the next game to succeed. And can only wish we already knew who the champ was going to be.

Blah blah blah.
Haha the central conference is always undervalued but continue to do great.

ISU7

November 15, 2016, 02:42:15 am #49 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:44:07 am by ISU7
You ever thought some of the posters might have a son or other relative on the team and they watch it with them Smh.  Delta Swarm by 15🐝🐝🐝🐝

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas