• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for quarter finals of the playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 12, 2016, 04:10:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 12, 2016, 04:10:21 pm Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:16:54 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for the quarter final of class 5A State playoff

Pulaski academy 46  :D ( 10-1 P.A. won it's 1st round playoff game last week over magnolia 49-21 this week they get to take on the 3rd seeded FC and win to move there season to 11-1 and the Simi final will P.A. be the 3 time state champion only time will tell for sure)
Forrest city 21  :( ( 8-3 FC won last week over Greenbrier 60-27 this week FC get the two time champion p.a. and lose to end there season at 8-4 and quarter final one interesting note is that FC got there 1st playoff win scene the 80's will FC shock the state and win only time will tell for sure )

LR Christian 31  :-\ ( 5-6 LRC won a huge game last week over White Hall 31-20 this week LRC goes on the road to play 2nd seeded Batesville and lose to move there season to 5-7 and quarter final will they shock the state again only time will tell for sure )
Batesville 42  :) ( 8-3 Batesville won a last week over Harrison this week Batesville play at home with LRC and wins to move there season to 9-3 and simi final will batesville make it to the finals only time will tell for sure)

Wynne 42  ;D ( 11-0 Wynne won last week in the 1st round of the playoff over morrilton 50-21 this week they take on 3rd seed LRMC at home and wins again to move there season to 12-0 and simi finals interesting note here Wynne high school football is on a 30 year anniversary of the 1986 state championship team those kids went 13-0 that year some people think this is destine for Wynne to win that state tittle this year because of the anniversary is this just lucky thing that this year team is 11-0 right now or is this a ulmen? Only time will tell for sure )
LR McClellan 27  :-\ ( 8-3 LRMC won in the 1st round of the playoff over HSLS 32-16 this week LRMC goes on the road to face 1 seeded Wynne sorry to say but glad to say LRMC lose this game to end there season at 8-4 and quarter finals will they get back to the state tittle for 2ed straight year only time will tell for sure)

Alma 35  :) ( 8-3 alma won in the 1st round of the playoff over Blytheville 38-13 this week alma plays at home with the 3ed seed WC and wins to move there season to 9-3 and simi finals will alma be the surprise in the punch bowl and make it to the state tittle game only time will tell for sure)
Watson Chapel 19  :-X ( 7-4 WC got a big upset in the 1st round of the playoffs by beat SH 36-35 WC hit a 2 point conversion to beat SH this week WC goes on the road to face 1 seeded Alma and lose to end there season at 7-5 and quarter finals will they get another big upset only time will tell for sure)

Those are my pick for the quarterfinals so good luck to all teams left

Here are my record for each week

Week 1 18-10
Week 2 15-14
Week 3 21-8
Week 4 12-4
Week 5 11-5
Week 6 14-2
Week 7 12-4
Week 8 14-2
Week 9 11-5
Week 10 15-1
1st Round 5-3
For a season total of 148-58

So good luck to all team and reamber take pride in this week there are 24 school who wish they were playing this week so in my book u are 24 team better then they are because u are still playing football so take pride in that

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck this week to all teams and reamber take pride in this week your the final 8 team left in 5A

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all team left Friday night play with pride

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tonight and drive safe because of the storm

MikeDiesel™

I'm going to disagree on one and call an upset with FC over PA :)

ricericebaby

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on November 18, 2016, 02:07:04 pm

I like the way you think.  ;)

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Quote from: MikeDiesel™ on November 18, 2016, 02:07:04 pm

With the way FC is playing, it's not too crazy to pick them. They have speed to keep this game close. Would like to see a Batesville/FC rematch in the semis.

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in quarter finals 3-1 For a season total of 151-59

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas