• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best looking women

Started by BigLion10, June 13, 2016, 08:35:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Quote from: HF on June 22, 2016, 01:58:43 pm
This thread might have been the last straw for me to come back, you guys are boring and need someone to stir the pot a bit

Hector has the best just from HF's wife

BigLion10

Cabot has some pretty fine ones

Hornet4ever

Guys.. Fayetteville is where it's at. Come on now.

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

y'all should go to a 1a basketball game sometime....small town arkansas is where the women at

Oldbadger

" The girls all get prettier at closing time" lol.  Too late for you guys, especially those, like me, who are already taken.

BigLion10

Quote from: HorseFeathers on June 23, 2016, 04:20:00 pm
y'all should go to a 1a basketball game sometime....small town arkansas is where the women at
any recommendations

bleudog

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 23, 2016, 05:12:06 am
Picture or it didn't happen.

;D

Old Scrapper

Wahls

If we're talking about schools and taking into account their per capita size... (And I hate giving them credit)

But it's Shiloh, and it's not close. Oh. My. Goodness.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wahls on June 24, 2016, 02:48:05 pm
If we're talking about schools and taking into account their per capita size... (And I hate giving them credit)

Haha

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 23, 2016, 06:13:21 pm
any recommendations

scranton, calico rock, most small towns have their share...some seem to have more than their fair share, and others make you wonder if your in "The hills have eyes" or a high school basketball game...

WPWells

Quote from: Wahls on June 24, 2016, 02:48:05 pm

Attended two Shiloh games last year, and this is true

sevenof400

Why am I thinking there should be a proximity warning when these two threads are together?

BigLion10

Can't go wrong with Conway either a lot of fine college girls roaming around for us younger guys

WPWells

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 25, 2016, 10:23:51 am
Why am I thinking there should be a proximity warning when these two threads are together?

What other thread are you referencing?

HorseFeathers

WPWells

Beardad

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 24, 2016, 07:44:30 pm
Attended two Shiloh games last year, and this is true

PA has their fair share

Hornet4ever

Jimbo Morphis

spoken like a young man who doesn't get out much.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on July 01, 2016, 08:20:24 am
spoken like a young man who doesn't get out much.

I get out enough...I've kind of followed up on that post though. some small towns have the ladies...some make you wonder if they were the inspiration for deliverance....

BrianfromCarlisle

Obviously Carlisle.  My beautiful wife is from here!!!

Ventman

Man the boards are dead! I felt like I just needed to post something.

BigLion10

Im a little down in the dumps today, my guy Tim Duncan announced he's retiring after 19 seasons. He will be greatly missed one of the greats

Lions84

In HS it was DeWitt, Stuttgart and England.

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 11, 2016, 03:28:22 pm
Im a little down in the dumps today, my guy Tim Duncan announced he's retiring after 19 seasons. He will be greatly missed one of the greats
I didn't realize that he had 5 rings. I remember watching him play at wake forest. Man I'm getting old😂

BigLion10

Could go worst looking women. Any takers?

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

bearbacker52

any town as long as the are not twirking

BigLion10

Twerking* and that eliminates about every town nowadays bud

bigworm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 11, 2016, 09:46:53 pm
England wins?

England? Not so fast my friend. England has some of the prettiest women on the face of the earth. Now I'm not saying there aren't some that are just barely pretty. But there are plenty of dimes. A pretty woman is a pretty woman. They don't have to be rich. They don't have to be famous. I've only been to one place where I didn't see any. I've been to kansas lots of times chasing turkeys. They ain't no pretty women in Kansas. And every woman ya do see is toting a 12 pack of budweiser. Haha

JC Guy

Quote from: bigworm on July 16, 2016, 12:09:35 am
England? Not so fast my friend. England has some of the prettiest women on the face of the earth. Now I'm not saying there aren't some that are just barely pretty. But there are plenty of dimes. A pretty woman is a pretty woman. They don't have to be rich. They don't have to be famous. I've only been to one place where I didn't see any. I've been to kansas lots of times chasing turkeys. They ain't no pretty women in Kansas. And every woman ya do see is toting a 12 pack of budweiser. Haha
North West Oklahoma is the same deal. I have been going to North West Oklahoma turkey hunting twice a year and deer hunting once every year for ten years now and from exit 108 off 40 all the way to Arnett area (2 hours) I have only seen two pretty woman in that ten years. Both had married into the area. Neither one stayed long either.

bigworm

That's funny right there. Me and a friend accidently drove down party street in Manhatten kansas (kansas state). There were hotties everywhere. We laughed till we about fell out of the truck talkin about how they all must be from out of state. Haha. Only place I've ever seen a single one.

bearbacker52

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 15, 2016, 10:47:25 pm
Twerking* and that eliminates about every town nowadays bud

ah  maybe so, so can you imagine year in the future the dad telling the kids, this is your mom in her younger days, they called this twerking.

bearbacker52

i dont know how it is now, but back in the 80s fordyce had some cheerleaders that looked like toad frogs standing up.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2016, 01:44:25 pm
i dont know how it is now, but back in the 80s fordyce had some cheerleaders that looked like toad frogs standing up.

That's funny! ;)

bearbacker52

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 17, 2016, 01:49:14 pm
That's funny! ;)
wasnt backwoods bart a wrestler back in georgia wrestling

bleudog

July 17, 2016, 03:32:53 pm #95 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:26:31 am by bleudog
Quote from: BigLion10 on July 11, 2016, 09:46:07 pm
Could go worst looking women. Any takers?

I'm not sure where these lovelies are from, but take these. 

Take these, please.

bearbacker52

has anyone seen those hilarious donnie baker videos on youtbe?

BigLion10

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2016, 03:35:04 pm
has anyone seen those hilarious donnie baker videos on youtbe?
he had a full ride scholarship to the university of Phoenix and is amphibious so he can throw it both hands 😂😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on July 17, 2016, 03:32:53 pm
Take these, please.

I think those are a part of the deal with the devil for all of j.c's talent

JC Guy

Big girls need love too!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas