• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best looking women

Started by BigLion10, June 13, 2016, 08:35:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

Alright since it's dead on fearless here's a topic for discussion which towns got the best looking women?

Ehslion2010

Is this just 2a towns or classification wide? Lol

WPWells

Not voting for anyone, but I must give the following poem:

If the streets are clean and the women are foxy, you sure as heck know you aren't in Hoxie

BigLion10

BigLion10

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 13, 2016, 08:42:14 pm
Not voting for anyone, but I must give the following poem:

If the streets are clean and the women are foxy, you sure as heck know you aren't in Hoxie
😂😂😂😂

Ehslion2010

That was a good one! Ole lonoke has some good ones

WPWells

How are the England women bro?

BigLion10

You right EHS they do and Fredbird we have some good looking ones most of them are married haha

BigLion10

Idoknow

Carlisle, Star City and White Hall all have good looking women!

Hornet4ever

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 13, 2016, 09:03:14 pm
How's the chuck women?

No comment but I had a really cute waitress in Fayetteville tonight

Wonderdog

PA community and Greenbriar have some lookers. I have to second White Hall as well.

BigLion10

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 13, 2016, 10:58:53 pm
No comment but I had a really cute waitress in Fayetteville tonight
shouldve got her number

big E

Y'all really really need to get a therapist. Lol

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 14, 2016, 12:13:05 am
shouldve got her number

Found out my friends I was there with left a note on the table for her

BigLion10

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 14, 2016, 07:41:15 am
you snooze you lose lol

#72 Bearden Bear

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 14, 2016, 07:41:15 am
no game

elvis26

;D I second Jonesboro!!!!!!!!

Missco

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 14, 2016, 08:29:02 am
you snooze you lose lol

They left the note on my behalf with my number on it

BigLion10

Any texts or calls yet Fred

WPWells

Not yet. We should just rename this thread "Fred Bird's Non-Existent Love Life"

JC Guy

Reading all this thread I am with old man 0 game!

BigLion10

Quote from: Missco on June 14, 2016, 03:54:56 pm
Oxford ms
I second that. Went to ole miss to a hogs game and lawd have mercy at the fine dimes

bigworm

Every city has pretty women. Actually there is no such thing as an ugly woman..................some are just barely pretty.

WPWells

Quote from: bigworm on June 14, 2016, 11:44:28 pm
Every city has pretty women. Actually there is no such thing as an ugly woman..................some are just barely pretty.

With a response like this I bet Mrs. Worm reads these boards

Ventman

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 15, 2016, 08:15:35 am
With a response like this I bet Mrs. Worm reads these boards
😂😂

Jimbo Morphis

disagree

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Fred Bird on June 14, 2016, 04:03:10 pm
They left the note on my behalf with my number on it
friends leaving notes is jr high. look her in the eye and say fix me a sandwich. if she does she is a potential keeper.

Oldbadger

You guys probably are still there at "closing time".lol

BigLion10

Quote from: Oldbadger on June 15, 2016, 12:55:21 pm
You guys probably are still there at "closing time".lol
of course. Got to offer her a ride home

MrRBurgundy

I agree with Oldman on this one. A trip to Woodlawn will prove that. I've seen more than a few women
there that obviously enjoy their camel cigarettes and black coffee. Kind of have that weathered all terrain look about them. But to be fair, there are a few nice looking women there as well.

Wonderdog

Quote from: Oldman on June 15, 2016, 09:22:11 am
friends leaving notes is jr high. look her in the eye and say fix me a sandwich. if she does she is a potential keeper.
+1 best comment of the week

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BigLion10 on June 15, 2016, 01:38:33 pm
of course. Got to offer her a ride home

I see where this is going

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Oldman on June 15, 2016, 09:22:11 am
+1.... Wisdom!!

Hornet4ever

Beardad

Wow gentlemen....wow

I bout died at the sandwich comment.

But based on my simple mathematics, I'd say many women hit their prime as far as looks in that 20-30 range.  That isn't by any means all women....some only get uglier from birth....and some women are like scotch.......however that 20-30 range is before many of them get pregnant (large percentage that never lose that "baby weight"), before the meth has gotten some in a stranglehold, and before the reality of life sets in and they realize there's more to life than getting dolled up to look pretty.

So now we must look at the cities with the highest concentration of 20-30 year old women, and we come up with Conway and Fayetteville.

And in response to the Hoxie poem that surely enlightened all of us, I'll try my hand this poetry deal:

"If the air is fresh and the women are pretty, rest assured you aren't in Junction City"

Ventman

Quote from: Beardad on June 17, 2016, 08:25:47 am
Wow gentlemen....wow

But based on my simple mathematics, I'd say many women hit their prime as far as looks in that 20-30 range.  That isn't by any means all women....some only get uglier from birth....and some women are like scotch.......however that 20-30 range is before many of them get pregnant (large percentage that never lose that "baby weight"), before the meth has gotten some in a stranglehold, and before the reality of life sets in and they realize there's more to life than getting dolled up to look pretty.

So now we must look at the cities with the highest concentration of 20-30 year old women, and we come up with Conway and Fayetteville.

And in response to the Hoxie poem that surely enlightened all of us, I'll try my hand this poetry deal:

"If the air is fresh and the women are pretty, rest assured you aren't in Junction City"
Awesome poem my friend😂

MrRBurgundy

June 17, 2016, 10:14:13 am #40 Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:15:59 am by MrRBurgundy

MrRBurgundy

Wow gentlemen....wow

Good observation and poem sir!

Hornet4ever

beach bum

June 17, 2016, 01:09:24 pm #43 Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:13:09 pm by beach bum
Wow gentlemen....wow

But based on my simple mathematics, I'd say many women hit their prime as far as looks in that 20-30 range. That isn't by any means all women....some only get uglier from birth....and some women are like scotch.......however that 20-30 range is before many of them get pregnant (large percentage that never lose that "baby weight"), before the meth has gotten some in a stranglehold, and before the reality of life sets in and they realize there's more to life than getting dolled up to look pretty.

Yes, women are waaaaay better looking at 25-30.....   The girl I have been with is infinitely better looking at 26 than she was when I met her at 19. When you take care of your body a woman will look better at even 35-40 than they did 18 or 19. The same goes for men. I am still a skinny fellow but I at least have a tiny layer of muscle I could not get until about 24 years old. I was literal skin and bones before that with a baby of all baby faces.... I notice by observation of being around runners/people at the gym that when you get near 45 it all rolls down hill no matter how well you eat and stay active.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on June 17, 2016, 01:09:24 pm
Yes, women are waaaaay better looking at 25-30.....   The girl I have been with is infinitely better looking at 26 than she was when I met her at 19. When you take care of your body a woman will look better at even 35-40 than they did 18 or 19. The same goes for men. I am still a skinny fellow but I at least have a tiny layer of muscle I could not get until about 24 years old. I was literal skin and bones before that with a baby of all baby faces.... I notice by observation of being around runners/people at the gym that when you get near 45 it all rolls down hill no matter how well you eat and stay active.
the 51 yr old says shut up

WonderWartHawg

I'm probably in the minority of y'all, but I never cared too much for a 'city girl' anyway.
Give me a good country girl that looks naturally cute without having to layer on all that makeup, but can put on just a little touchup and look stunning when the occasion calls for it.
One that doesn't have to spend an hour getting ready to go somewhere.
One that will bait her own hook and go hunting with you.
Those are the ones that I find attractive.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on June 20, 2016, 04:15:19 pm
I'm probably in the minority of y'all, but I never cared too much for a 'city girl' anyway.
Give me a good country girl that looks naturally cute without having to layer on all that makeup, but can put on just a little touchup and look stunning when the occasion calls for it.
One that doesn't have to spend an hour getting ready to go somewhere.
One that will bait her own hook and go hunting with you.
Those are the ones that I find attractive.

This... ^^

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on June 20, 2016, 04:43:39 pm
This... ^^
those have gotta be the words to a country song 😂

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

This thread might have been the last straw for me to come back, you guys are boring and need someone to stir the pot a bit

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas