• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian.... 2016 2A champions????

Started by ExemplaryChimp, May 20, 2016, 11:21:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ExemplaryChimp

They will tear everybody up next year.... Watch out!

big E

You lose your starting qb ? If the back up was better he would have been the starter. And England and Hector will beat the brakes off you .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

beach bum

Their QB for this fall is posted as 6'5" and 235.... #3 prospect on Mel Kiper's big board for the 2017 NFL Draft!

BigLion10

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on May 20, 2016, 11:21:32 am
They will tear everybody up next year.... Watch out!
got the booze open a little early don't you?

ExemplaryChimp

Quote from: BigLion10 on May 20, 2016, 04:20:17 pm
got the booze open a little early don't you?
I'm comparing this team to Kentucky basketball a few years ago... One year they lost in the final four, the next they lost in the championship game, then they next they won it all, all while losing EVERY player from the squad two years before. These boys right here won conference for the first time two years ago, then last year they made it to the semis. It's only uphill from here... Watch out!

BigLion10

I'll be watching when my lions come marching in lol

BigLion10

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on May 20, 2016, 04:58:17 pm
I'm comparing this team to Kentucky basketball a few years ago... One year they lost in the final four, the next they lost in the championship game, then they next they won it all, all while losing EVERY player from the squad two years before. These boys right here won conference for the first time two years ago, then last year they made it to the semis. It's only uphill from here... Watch out!
do y'all have a top 5 recruiting class coming in this year like Kentucky?

beach bum

Quote from: BigLion10 on May 20, 2016, 05:27:25 pm
do y'all have a top 5 recruiting class coming in this year like Kentucky?

Now that is funny.... a good recruiting class in basketball does seem to always cure Kentucky's woes!

beach bum

I expect these type of posts from the Glen Rose people, but from a private school? I thought they groomed them better there?

mr.gametime

May 20, 2016, 09:35:21 pm #10 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 09:40:55 pm by mr.gametime
Lol...i doubt that....yall haven't reached the level...that shiloh Christian  and Harding Academy ...was at when they were in class 2A

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on May 20, 2016, 03:36:11 pm
Ole hornet sting moved to conway?

I heard he moved to Hartford and fell in an old well and can't get out

Jag-Class07

I wish them the best of luck as all teams . but they was singing close to the same note in the semis last year and we all seen how that one faired.

Bigditchlion

Couldn't get CC to say a word hardly last year. Trust me we tried. They are usually pretty quiet on here. I know they will see a couple of really good teams in the 5-2a this year.

BigLion10

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Bigditchlion on May 25, 2016, 09:18:12 pm
Couldn't get CC to say a word hardly last year. Trust me we tried. They are usually pretty quiet on here. I know they will see a couple of really good teams in the 5-2a this year.

Who posts for CC? Lol

Bigditchlion

Couple of nibbles but never could get them to bite. That was an awesome game last year when CC and England played!

mr.gametime

Quote from: Bigditchlion on May 26, 2016, 08:05:38 am
Couple of nibbles but never could get them to bite. That was an awesome game last year when CC and England played!

Everybody else did rhe the trash talking for C.C...but he actual C.C posters never would .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas