• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most anticipated regular season 2A game

Started by Wildcatalumni21, May 10, 2016, 11:24:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

What if we decide to go at it on the other end Brian?

BrianfromCarlisle

Well, I will be blocking the other end. So I guess y'all will just go at it.  I just hope someone videos it

Hornet4ever

I'm serious, we need our own section at this game.

WPWells

We'll see what happens, but I'd love to make it to England-Hector

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on May 17, 2016, 12:59:11 pm
I hope I can come to England vs. Hector.  I will stand directly in the middle of the upright by the entrance, I'll ref just in case things get heated between BigLion10 and HF.  Cheek can throw something at them from the sideline if necessary.

Nobody is worried about little ole cheek, now that bigworm character,  now he's the mean one. ;D

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on May 18, 2016, 09:47:31 am
Nobody is worried about little ole cheek, now that bigworm character,  now he's the mean one. ;D

Cheek, at one time, was a mean mean man. that little woman keeps him tightened up, now a days. im too scrawny to be very mean.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on May 18, 2016, 12:30:50 pm
Cheek, at one time, was a mean mean man. that little woman keeps him tightened up, now a days. im too scrawny to be very mean.

A woman keeps him in check? Never.

Lol

BigLion10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Wildcatalumni21

100 days left til our boys take the field.....but who's counting hahaha

Ventman

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on May 24, 2016, 07:31:15 pm
100 days left til our boys take the field.....but who's counting hahaha
I am😂

Wildcatalumni21

Lumberjackfan1978

big E

Quote from: bigworm on May 18, 2016, 12:30:50 pm
You know what they say about dynamite. It will blow you up if the fuse is to short. Lol I had the pleasure of meeting Cheeks wife at a baseball tournament in Brinkley 2 weeks ago. Very nice lady and I told her how sorry I was that she had to be married to that big ugly joker.  ;D ;)

bigworm

I feel sorry for her. She's a tuff tuff woman is all I can say about that.

mtindian42

young_gun

Danville vs Hackett

Get tired of Hornet4ever running his mouth trying to relive his not so glory days.

bigworm

Quote from: young_gun on May 26, 2016, 12:47:02 pm
Danville vs Hackett

Get tired of Hornet4ever running his mouth trying to relive his not so glory days.

You really gonna be tired of him when Hackett beats the Lil Johnsons.

Ventman

Quote from: bigworm on May 26, 2016, 09:30:52 pm
😂😂😂

Hornet4ever

Quote from: young_gun on May 26, 2016, 12:47:02 pm
Danville vs Hackett

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This guy. True Danville faithful here! Always loved going to Danville to play and watch ball games.

Only not really.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on May 26, 2016, 09:30:52 pm

Are you joking? Danville is the greatest football team to have ever lived in the history of ever. You know the team that played in the state championship? In like 2010 or something like that? And lost to some school with a snake mascot, you know? Surely you know Danvilles greatness.

BigLion10

Quote from: Hornet4ever on May 27, 2016, 12:34:28 pm
Are you joking? Danville is the greatest football team to have ever lived in the history of ever. You know the team that played in the state championship? In like 2010 or something like that? And lost to some school with a snake mascot, you know? Surely you know Danvilles greatness.
didnt thy lose at Carlisle in the semis the next year? I was at that game

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BigLion10 on May 27, 2016, 02:21:21 pm
didnt thy lose at Carlisle in the semis the next year? I was at that game

Hopefully

BrianfromCarlisle

They got cheated!  Some lady got on here and lost it   LOL.

BigLion10

Brian I remember they had the ghostbusters looking ambulance that had the siren on it they would play when they scored :D

BrianfromCarlisle

Yea. And they tried to park it on track. Got all mad when told to move it. Lol.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on May 27, 2016, 04:42:20 pm
Yea. And they tried to park it on track. Got all mad when told to move it. Lol.

We left their school my junior year after our game. And when we were walking to or bus their students were taunting and laughing at all of us. Just a wonderful experience in Danville, Arkansas

WonderWartHawg

At least in two counties (Cleveland and Dallas), Rison/Fordyce is a long historied, hard fought rivalry between two neighboring towns. I'm sure this year's will be a battle as well.

big E

If you've never been to one of these Rison Fordyce games it's worth the trip atmosphere is wild for a High school game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas