• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most anticipated regular season 2A game

Started by Wildcatalumni21, May 10, 2016, 11:24:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

I know it's early but just thought this would give us all something to talk about lol. What matchup does everyone see as the most anticipated game this year? Me personally, I can't wait for 10/21 when Hector travels to England! IMO will be best game in 2A this year, as arguably the top 2 teams in the state battle it out with a QB Showdown that hasn't been seen in 2A Football in quite some time. No bashing of teams or arguing, just good fun and GO!!

Hornet4ever

Hector and England will probably be the one to watch.

big E

Hector and England I'm there with bells on.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: big E on May 10, 2016, 12:29:50 pm
Hector and England I'm there with bells on.
I won't have bells but I'll be there for sure. Should be a fun, exciting, explosive game

Hornet4ever

I'm sure me and HF will be there with our cowbells and air horns.

BigLion10

I'll be there for sure may bring a surprise or two with me

Ventman

Sounds like I better get there early for this one.

Hornet4ever

Will this game be at Hector or England? We should all meet up for this game and have our own section. We can yell and stuff. Should be a good time.

BigLion10

bigworm

I'm ready but don't want to rush. My oldest boy will be a senior and he's the 2nd half of that QB dual. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him spin that ball since the 2nd grade. I just brought him home from the maternity Ward it seems and he will be a senior when this game is played. They grow up way too fast.

Donnie Jamon

Worm you are old lol. Maybe y'all will get to come to LA in the playoffs again. Gl to your son. Heck of a player.

#72 Bearden Bear

I'll go with Bearden at Hector. It won't be a game, but Hector does have the best football atmosphere. Can't wait for the music to start blaring. The only reason I'll be going cause my daughter is a cheerleader.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on May 11, 2016, 06:57:42 am
I'll go with Bearden at Hector. It won't be a game, but Hector does have the best football atmosphere. Can't wait for the music to start blaring. The only reason I'll be going cause my daughter is a cheerleader.
Thank your #72, we definitely try to make it an experience visitors won't forget. It just adds more fun for the kids and helps get everyone in the mood for Friday night lights lol

#72 Bearden Bear

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on May 11, 2016, 07:54:17 am
Thank your #72, we definitely try to make it an experience visitors won't forget. It just adds more fun for the kids and helps get everyone in the mood for Friday night lights lol
We had a blast up there 2 years ago. It was 30 degrees and I was in shorts and a t-shirt dancing in the stands. Should be a lot warmer this time around.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: #72 Bearden Bear on May 11, 2016, 08:53:21 am
We had a blast up there 2 years ago. It was 30 degrees and I was in shorts and a t-shirt dancing in the stands. Should be a lot warmer this time around.
Hope the rest of the 5-2a will enjoy it as much as everyone else has. And yeah it should be plenty warm enough lol. Hopefully be a good game too!

beaverpride

western yell county vs johnson county westside...Will be tens of people there including players.

beaverpride

western yell county vs johnson county westside...Will be tens of people there including players.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: beaverpride on May 11, 2016, 01:05:20 pm

Beaverpride..... Are you a Hartford faithful?  ???

big E

Did he say tens of people that's hilarious.

BigLion10

Bigditchlion

England at Junction City will be a good one at their new stadium.

Ventman

Quote from: Bigditchlion on May 11, 2016, 07:25:02 pm
England at Junction City will be a good one at their new stadium.
Is this game on the schedule?

BigLion10

Hornet4ever

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on May 11, 2016, 09:50:58 pm
Week 2
If those Lions beat them they are gonna be riding high and will be tough to handle the rest of the way!

bigworm

we start out with hamburg in the hootens classic. then JC. honestly I wouldn't mind a cupcake in place of one of the 2.

keohog

Quote from: bigworm on May 12, 2016, 12:24:44 pm
we start out with hamburg in the hootens classic. then JC. honestly I wouldn't mind a cupcake in place of one of the 2.
We had a cupcake but they won't play us anymore  ;D,

Ventman

Quote from: keohog on May 12, 2016, 12:49:45 pm
We had a cupcake but they won't play us anymore  ;D,
Dang Keo😂. I think they will be better this year.

BigLion10

We get episcopal week 3 to lick our wounds worm we'll be ight

keohog

Quote from: Ventman on May 12, 2016, 02:19:22 pm
Dang Keo😂. I think they will be better this year.
I didn't say who  ;D

Ventman

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on May 12, 2016, 04:12:21 pm
Me either but 2+2=4😂

Who are you guys talking about

Am I missing something?

Ventman

It's all inside stuff but you can figure it out pretty easy.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on May 12, 2016, 07:44:39 pm
It's all inside stuff but you can figure it out pretty easy.

Too lazy to figure it out

Pit Bull

Earle vs Helena Central, should be a dandy.

Ventman

Hornet4ever

Ventman

Backwoods Bart

First game of the year for Bearden, playing 3A Junction City @ Bearden. With all of the Bearden sophs., now Jr's, it should make for an interesting match up.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on May 13, 2016, 10:16:58 am
I told ya you would figure it out.

Well I had a little help from someone. Haha

Lionbro20

How about every game?? Little brother a senior this year caught 10-15 TD passes, hope he does better this year! I'm just ready for some football!!!

Lions84

Hazen and the Scourge of the Grand Prairie.

BigLion10

Quote from: Lionbro20 on May 16, 2016, 07:32:25 am
How about every game?? Little brother a senior this year caught 10-15 TD passes, hope he does better this year! I'm just ready for some football!!!
still scored more than his older brother did cough cough

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle vs Lonoke. I'm ready to see the boys begin to right the ship this season. This season should be exciting.

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on May 16, 2016, 04:22:49 pm
Carlisle vs Lonoke. I'm ready to see the boys begin to right the ship this season. This season should be exciting.
Me to, I think it will be a process but those Bison should be better.

WPWells

Hornet4ever

Coming from a 4-2A alum and playing against Danville. I'm looking forward to the Danville/Hackett game. Always a strong atmosphere and usually a good game. The last time they met the overtime finish was awesome. Hope it's just as good this year as it was the last time they met!

Lionbro20

Older brother also ran the double wing in his career come on biglion, you know this stuff lol

BrianfromCarlisle

I hope I can come to England vs. Hector.  I will stand directly in the middle of the upright by the entrance, I'll ref just in case things get heated between BigLion10 and HF.  Cheek can throw something at them from the sideline if necessary.

BigLion10

I'm well aware older brother ran the double wing. As you know I was right there beside you in it lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas