• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Clarendon ever return to it former Glory in Football.

Started by Lions84, February 09, 2016, 12:02:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fbhound

Lions84

As long as DA and Hazen are winning football games I will still expect Clarendon to get better not worse.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Lions84 on May 09, 2016, 03:44:58 pm
As long as DA and Hazen are winning football games I will still expect Clarendon to get better not worse.

Why?

Those are only two losses again from Clarendon.

I saw Clarendon play Augusta last year.    And I can honestly say I've never seen a team so completely and obviously give up or for that matter not show up in my life.

And this wasn't against Des Arc, Hazen, or Carlisle.   This was against Augusta.  A team Clarendon had thoroughly spanked the year before.

I couldn't figure what was going on.    Still can't.

Lions84

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on May 09, 2016, 04:30:59 pm
Why?

Those are only two losses again from Clarendon.

I saw Clarendon play Augusta last year.    And I can honestly say I've never seen a team so completely and obviously give up or for that matter not show up in my life.

And this wasn't against Des Arc, Hazen, or Carlisle.   This was against Augusta.  A team Clarendon had thoroughly spanked the year before.

I couldn't figure what was going on.    Still can't.

I can't either but I keep hearing the Coaching Staff and the Community trying to rally the troops and I want my HS to return to being as successful as they been in the past.

big E

Tigerdad2

Quote from: big E on May 10, 2016, 12:30:51 pm
Yall lost an assistant to PW last night.
With this new assistant, will PW ever return to its former glory in football

MomaLion

Lions84

I hope that we can get this thing turned back around. 

big E

big E

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on May 14, 2016, 04:35:08 pm
With this new assistant, will PW ever return to its former glory in football
not as long as Sartin is still here and you can count on that.

Lions84

big E

Quote from: Lions84 on May 18, 2016, 09:31:43 am
Bless your heart.
doesn't  bother me anymore I kinda feel sorry for a man that has to hide behind a teachers union because he's a complete failure. Welcome to liberal america.

Lions84

I hope PW and Clarendon get to winning some games next year.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Lions84 on May 23, 2016, 11:08:52 am
I hope PW and Clarendon get to winning some games next year.

I would prefer Augusta winning more.

Lions84

big E

I would like for us to beat somebody that we weren't supposed to beat. But I'm already prepared for that not to happen. But we will beat Clarendon. Lol. And Marvell and Rector that's about it.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: big E on May 25, 2016, 07:39:35 pm
I would like for us to beat somebody that we weren't supposed to beat. But I'm already prepared for that not to happen. But we will beat Clarendon. Lol. And Marvell and Rector that's about it.

Palestine showed promise this last season. They had athletes that looked good, just needed some help around them.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas