• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlisle forfeits its wins in 2015

Started by heavyhittaz_7, January 20, 2016, 05:40:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuttinbuthogs

Anybody figure this out.  The rule mentioned doesn't make sense because of the reference to nonpublic schools.

Bildo

January 25, 2016, 09:44:20 pm #51 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:49:23 pm by Bildo
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 25, 2016, 12:58:59 pm
Quote from: Bildo on January 22, 2016, 11:27:00 am
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 22, 2016, 10:54:56 am
Quote from: Bildo on January 21, 2016, 12:50:28 pm
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 21, 2016, 11:05:39 am
Seems to me there are numerous people at fault..... building principal, counselor, AD, head coach.... pretty much in that order.  So if you are going to suspend one, then you'd better suspend all ore there could be legal consequences....
I disagree. IF everyone was involved in the act that caused this violation, then yes...but this was not the case
Obviously you know nothing about the chain of command and who shares the responsibilities in checking eligibility. 
Read more, post less..... it will make you look more intelligent.
Thank you Perry Mason... Do you have any idea how this played out? I bet not. As far as intelligence goes... sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and spouting off about situations you know nothing about only speaks volumes about your character.

I do not know how it played out .... but I do know how chain of command works in public schools... obviously you don't and you just want to get into a name calling contest.  Just exactly what did I say that speaks about my character... I just said that it shouldn't fall completely on the shoulders of the coach and it appears he is the one taking the heat.
For clarification, what you did say was... there could be legal consequences. How does that play into the chain of command? You offered your opinion to stir the pot, to show that you know more than anyone else about this situation and made the comment that knowing more about such things would make me look "more intelligent".
I have read your posts, and you would like to think you know more about everything than anyone. If you are to speak of my intelligence, you may want to use this thing they call.... wait for it... "spell check"(there is a button at the bottom of the dialogue box if you didn't see it) It may make YOU look more intelligent..by looking at your first post in this message "or" is not spelled "ore", but you may think that is correct lol. Narcissists always overlook the obvious because they are so self-centered that they cant concentrate on anything but getting their point across. I will allow you to have the last word in this conversation, because you have nothing positive to add. You have a good day sir and be reassured that trying to intimidate people you know nothing about, may not be the wisest choice.

BrianfromCarlisle

January 25, 2016, 10:25:39 pm #52 Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:47:34 am by BrianfromCarlisle
+1

How you really feel?  Lol

razorbackrob

Rida4Life

Quote from: Bildo on January 25, 2016, 09:44:20 pm
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 25, 2016, 12:58:59 pm
Quote from: Bildo on January 22, 2016, 11:27:00 am
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 22, 2016, 10:54:56 am
Quote from: Bildo on January 21, 2016, 12:50:28 pm
Quote from: Rida4Life on January 21, 2016, 11:05:39 am
Seems to me there are numerous people at fault..... building principal, counselor, AD, head coach.... pretty much in that order.  So if you are going to suspend one, then you'd better suspend all ore there could be legal consequences....
I disagree. IF everyone was involved in the act that caused this violation, then yes...but this was not the case
Obviously you know nothing about the chain of command and who shares the responsibilities in checking eligibility. 
Read more, post less..... it will make you look more intelligent.
Thank you Perry Mason... Do you have any idea how this played out? I bet not. As far as intelligence goes... sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and spouting off about situations you know nothing about only speaks volumes about your character.

I do not know how it played out .... but I do know how chain of command works in public schools... obviously you don't and you just want to get into a name calling contest.  Just exactly what did I say that speaks about my character... I just said that it shouldn't fall completely on the shoulders of the coach and it appears he is the one taking the heat.
For clarification, what you did say was... there could be legal consequences. How does that play into the chain of command? You offered your opinion to stir the pot, to show that you know more than anyone else about this situation and made the comment that knowing more about such things would make me look "more intelligent".
I have read your posts, and you would like to think you know more about everything than anyone. If you are to speak of my intelligence, you may want to use this thing they call.... wait for it... "spell check"(there is a button at the bottom of the dialogue box if you didn't see it) It may make YOU look more intelligent..by looking at your first post in this message "or" is not spelled "ore", but you may think that is correct lol. Narcissists always overlook the obvious because they are so self-centered that they cant concentrate on anything but getting their point across. I will allow you to have the last word in this conversation, because you have nothing positive to add. You have a good day sir and be reassured that trying to intimidate people you know nothing about, may not be the wisest choice.

"legal consequences".... ok let me speak clearly... if you suspend or perhaps terminate an employee for the wrong reasons then said employee would have the ability to pursue legal consequences.  Sorry you didn't see that part.  As for spell check, I really don't see the need to use a spell checker on a football board but from now on I will so that I do not offend the mighty bildo. 
As far as Carlisle.... I couldn't care less what happens there.... not my part of the state and I was just offering an opinion from an unbiased perspective.... obviously that wasn't taken well so I shall limit my posts to the 8AA since you guys seem to be all in your feelings.... if you don't want everyone talking about it then perhaps you shouldn't air out your problems on a message board....
have an awesome day.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle job is posted on AAA website

Bisonfan3

To clarify something's for people the counselor from last year and the new one did report grades.  The AD is the principal and the AD and coach should be held accountable.  As for the basketball coach he was told all players were good and when grades came out is when he realized 1 wasn't eligible.  Player wwas removed from the team immediately.  And the coach got a job else where and is no longer at Carlisle schools but AD is still there.  We are on the mends and hopefully back on the road to winning next year.  Go Bison I will bleed Black & Gold forever!  We are moving on and rebuilding our program.

xcat

Rebuilding is right. Looks like there are a whopping total of 10 players returning from last year's team - & who knows how many of those 10 will be eligible.

Cheek

Quote from: Bisonfan3 on January 27, 2016, 09:30:03 am
To clarify something's for people the counselor from last year and the new one did report grades.  The AD is the principal and the AD and coach should be held accountable.  As for the basketball coach he was told all players were good and when grades came out is when he realized 1 wasn't eligible.  Player wwas removed from the team immediately.  And the coach got a job else where and is no longer at Carlisle schools but AD is still there.  We are on the mends and hopefully back on the road to winning next year.  Go Bison I will bleed Black & Gold forever!  We are moving on and rebuilding our program.

So the Head Football Coach has already left the district?

Lions84

Sad to see this happen to a fine program.

Hornet4ever

Been so wrapped up in the basketball boards I've missed all this. Sorry to hear about this ordeal, hope things turn around.

razorbackrob

Quote from: xcat on January 27, 2016, 09:40:47 am
Rebuilding is right. Looks like there are a whopping total of 10 players returning from last year's team - & who knows how many of those 10 will be eligible.
. Where are you getting your info?

Rida4Life

Hate this for Carlisle... never like to see good programs hit rough stretches. 
and mr bildo sorry we got cross ways on this thread.... I wasn't trying to start anything..... after going back and rereading my post it did sound condescending and rude but it was not meant to be. 
Best of luck in finding a new coach.

Cheek

Quote from: Rida4Life on January 27, 2016, 01:09:18 pm
and mr bildo sorry we got cross ways on this thread.... I wasn't trying to start anything..... after going back and rereading my post it did sound condescending and rude but it was not meant to be. 

I am certain there was already a Coach in mind when this all started. 

Bildo

Apology accepted and thanks. I don't think anyone wishes bad things to anyone/program.

JohnBarleycorn

Quote from: Cheek on January 27, 2016, 01:15:55 pm

Ok. Who?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on January 27, 2016, 04:53:08 pm

Ok. Who?

John gruden

BrianfromCarlisle

The coaching job will be thorough. You can almost guarantee that.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on January 27, 2016, 05:46:31 pm

Your the new coach?

BrianfromCarlisle

Jacketman65

BrianfromCarlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Yea I'm sure there was, but they are not getting him, they should have hired him when he applied for rhe job the last time.  ;D ;D

cav2012

Idoknow

January 28, 2016, 04:33:26 pm #74 Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:05:11 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: cav2012 on January 28, 2016, 03:32:04 pm
I hate Carlisle  ;D
Being from Hazen I can see why. Losing 17 consecutive games from 1987-2003 would make someone like you to see Carlisle fail. With the right Coach, Carlisle will be back! 'Keep on hating'.

cav2012

I do know, I will definitely keep hating Carlisle

Ventman

cav2012

I'm just fishing ventman, I'm to "old" to care alot about highschool sports at the moment

Ventman

Quote from: cav2012 on January 28, 2016, 05:30:04 pm
I'm just fishing ventman, I'm to "old" to care alot about highschool sports at the moment
I got ya😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen folks want to be like carlisle folks. Lol

Pat Swilling

any success at JH level in Carlisle last fall?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Sonofasonofasailor

Uhiren in the mix?

BrianfromCarlisle

Cheek

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on January 30, 2016, 01:58:04 pm

Uhiren in the mix?

We have a winner.  Pick, no one wants Des Arc,s Coach😁

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Cheek on January 30, 2016, 04:53:40 pm

Uhiren in the mix?

Meaning he's in the mix or he's hired?

Cheek

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on January 30, 2016, 09:44:34 pm

Uhiren in the mix?

Meaning he's in the mix or he's hired?

I think he is top on the wish list, but this is a guess.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Uhiren in the mix?

Ha! He was at the top of the wish list, right there with Gruden.

Pat Swilling

Any current assistants gonna move to HC there?

Prairie Duster

From what I hear, the top 2 applicants are very qualified and are from several classifications higher! So let some more speculation begin ;) :o

BigLion10

Ventman

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ventman on February 01, 2016, 06:30:35 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on February 01, 2016, 06:13:52 pm
Kevin Kelley?
😂😂 no more punting for the Bison!

3 yards and a splash of mud would probably be more yalls style lol

BigLion10

Air Bison attack coming soon. 😂😂😂

Ventman

Everything runs in cycles, those Bison will be back.

UncleRico

Quote from: BISONBOOSTER on February 01, 2016, 06:10:37 pm
From what I hear, the top 2 applicants are very qualified and are from several classifications higher! So let some more speculation begin ;) :o
Heads or Assitants?

Prairie Duster

footballguy34

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: BISONBOOSTER on February 01, 2016, 06:10:37 pm

Uhiren was at Marion which is just slightly bigger than Carlisle.  Hometown boy returns?

sportsfan21

Isnt Marion a 6A school? No offense but why would you leave 6A to go to 2A? But crazy stuff does happen. Byant's old coach took the job at benton harmony grove.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas