• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats up with Mountain Pine?

Started by Juco soldier, December 14, 2015, 11:07:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Quote from: 02cat on December 17, 2015, 04:26:12 pm
Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 03:28:04 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 16, 2015, 12:40:23 am
Let me throw some facts in here for ya, since you're the smartest person to grace the world of FF. (And since you looked up some games from like 3 years ago)

Hackett lost to Dierks in 2012 and 2013. 2012's team won the 4-2A conference and only beat England outside of conference. 2013 lost just about every game besides the cupcakes of the 4-2A. After 2013 Eddie Ray left Hackett and the program got an overhaul, offseason, summer and team changes were implemented by Lonnie Hester the new head coach. He now has 2 seasons under his belt and I believe he is 18-5. In only his second year we went the whole regular a season with a close loss and made it to the second round of the playoffs and lost to eventual state champs. This years Hackett team wasn't the 2012 or 2013 team. We can go off of scores from 1994 if you want it doesn't make a dang to me. This was a different team and I think we could beat these teams from the 7. Heck Spring Hill barley beat Parkers Chapel and we beat PC 34-14 with HUGE starters missing from thag game. So to answer this statement, I will talk the way I want. Like I said in a previous post. I don't care what Tacklethis tries to cling to and say. Congrats to him, Dierks has went to a state championship in the past 30 years. I don't care, I'm talking about here and now. And this season, I think we would have won. And I know, ouch that makes him cringe, knowing that maybe...... Just maybe some 4-2A teams would've beat his precious outlaws this season.  ;D

I'm probably not the smartest person on FF but thanks anyway.

I don't know what world you live in, but I suggest you get in the real world ASAP pal. You can dance around the truth about Hackett and Dierks, pretend Hackett is the best thing since sliced bread, that's all cool.

But I like to deal in a little thing called facts. Dierks has played Hackett twice. Beat them soundly once and then issued a whoopin to them the 2nd time.

Hackett has never beaten Dierks. That's a fact.

Dierks has almost doubled up Hackett's total points (81-41). That's a fact.

You can run around here and beat on your chest about beating 6 Hellen Keller teams and being 10-2. But don't sit up and say you would beat Team A or B when you didn't play them this season and you've never beaten them. You look like a fool.
isn't that what Dierks posters have been saying about Hackett and Hector, that yall would beat us this year.  Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black

Don't waste your breath on him. He will back track words and point out how Dierks beat Hector 6 years ago.

tacklethis...

Hornet,

Are you a Hackett alumni? Just asking, not trying to start anything.

We have developed some problems the last couple of years in our program. I'm very hopeful we get them fixed because our program is going in the wrong direction. This next season will be our last chance for a while of competing for a conference title or winning playoff games unless our problems are resolved.

It does look like Hackett is going in the right direction and I know that is exciting for you. Good luck to the Hornets in the future.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 17, 2015, 06:25:38 pm
Hornet,

Are you a Hackett alumni? Just asking, not trying to start anything.

We have developed some problems the last couple of years in our program. I'm very hopeful we get them fixed because our program is going in the wrong direction. This next season will be our last chance for a while of competing for a conference title or winning playoff games unless our problems are resolved.

It does look like Hackett is going in the right direction and I know that is exciting for you. Good luck to the Hornets in the future.

I am an alumni. It's pleasant to see our program change from a weak push over to a challenge. Even though McCrory beat us soundly I'm confident we would beat mostly everyone we play. And I think we will be even better in the next few years. I respect Dierks and met some great folks when I came down there in 2012. Good luck.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 03:28:04 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 16, 2015, 12:40:23 am
Let me throw some facts in here for ya, since you're the smartest person to grace the world of FF. (And since you looked up some games from like 3 years ago)

Hackett lost to Dierks in 2012 and 2013. 2012's team won the 4-2A conference and only beat England outside of conference. 2013 lost just about every game besides the cupcakes of the 4-2A. After 2013 Eddie Ray left Hackett and the program got an overhaul, offseason, summer and team changes were implemented by Lonnie Hester the new head coach. He now has 2 seasons under his belt and I believe he is 18-5. In only his second year we went the whole regular a season with a close loss and made it to the second round of the playoffs and lost to eventual state champs. This years Hackett team wasn't the 2012 or 2013 team. We can go off of scores from 1994 if you want it doesn't make a dang to me. This was a different team and I think we could beat these teams from the 7. Heck Spring Hill barley beat Parkers Chapel and we beat PC 34-14 with HUGE starters missing from thag game. So to answer this statement, I will talk the way I want. Like I said in a previous post. I don't care what Tacklethis tries to cling to and say. Congrats to him, Dierks has went to a state championship in the past 30 years. I don't care, I'm talking about here and now. And this season, I think we would have won. And I know, ouch that makes him cringe, knowing that maybe...... Just maybe some 4-2A teams would've beat his precious outlaws this season.  ;D

I'm probably not the smartest person on FF but thanks anyway.

I don't know what world you live in, but I suggest you get in the real world ASAP pal. You can dance around the truth about Hackett and Dierks, pretend Hackett is the best thing since sliced bread, that's all cool.

But I like to deal in a little thing called facts. Dierks has played Hackett twice. Beat them soundly once and then issued a whoopin to them the 2nd time.

Hackett has never beaten Dierks. That's a fact.

Dierks has almost doubled up Hackett's total points (81-41). That's a fact.

You can run around here and beat on your chest about beating 6 Hellen Keller teams and being 10-2. But don't sit up and say you would beat Team A or B when you didn't play them this season and you've never beaten them. You look like a fool.

Living in the past I see....

fbisgreat

I watched MT.Pine beat Charleston in the 1981 playoffs  33-6 .They had a good team that year that was a 2nd round game and i'm not sure how far they made it.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 03:45:08 pm

I appreciate your attention to my post. It really warms my heart. However, no I don't look like a fool. Me having confidence in my team that they would beat another makes me a fool? Come on now. I respect Dierks. They've beaten Hackett twice. But me saying that we would have beaten them this year doesn't make me a fool. We had a good team here, one of the best in the programs run. So I'm going to quote what you said early in your statement. "I may not be the smartest person on FF" you hit the nail on the head there sir. Rison beat Junction City this season, Rison got smoked by 30 the year before and beat the year before that? So if a Rison fan early in the season said "we will beat JC" this season that makes him a fool? Come on dude. Don't feed me your crap. We had one of the better running backs in 2A this season and he proved it all season. And quit beating your chest about being in a tough conference. Guess what our conference had a team make the 3rd round too. Moral of this post is, I don't really care what you say. I'm sticking to my guns and my opinion won't change. I saw film on Dierks from this season and I was at every Hackett game. I'll call it like I see them, and I think we win. You can sit here all day and try to dispute that by throwing out games from 3 years ago but all it really does it portray you being pushed in a corner and trying to save your point.

If you are going to quote me, then you need to quote exactly what I said. Like I said you are a fool, lol.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: HF on December 17, 2015, 07:53:32 pm

Facts...like I said I deal in facts. Not made up world where I talk about team A beating team B when they never played.....

Congrats on a good year at Hector, prolly stings when the best chance you'll ever have at winning a championship and couldn't get past 3rd round....lol

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 08:31:16 pm

Facts...like I said I deal in facts. Not made up world where I talk about team A beating team B when they never played.....

Congrats on a good year at Hector, prolly stings when the best chance you'll ever have at winning a championship and couldn't get past 3rd round....lol
What makes you say that HECTOR has em all returning for next year......bahahaha!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on December 17, 2015, 08:38:46 pm

What makes you say that HECTOR has em all returning for next year......bahahaha!!

I get riled up sometimes on here, and after its all said and done I have to remind myself that trolls do exist on this board. Look at Ball Hawks karma... 😂😂

HorseFeathers

18 starters return...facts...

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 08:43:45 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on December 17, 2015, 08:38:46 pm

I get riled up sometimes on here, and after its all said and done I have to remind myself that trolls do exist on this board. Look at Ball Hawks karma... 😂😂

You should be riled up. Hackett is a below-mediocre program.

wiseguy

your 5 wins in regular season was against teams with a combined record of 8-39 so keep beating your chest hawk ;)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on December 17, 2015, 09:02:59 pm

Ball Hawk you're a moron. Please stop speaking when you don't know what you are talking about. You probably don't know a thing about Hector, yet you still act like you went to every practice and team meeting and know exactly how next year will go for Hector. You're a troll, and you are not amusing. See ya dude

Ball Hawk

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, eh?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 10:41:13 pm
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, eh?

Strong enough to know that listening to what you have to say is pointless and void.

Ball Hawk

Lol don't get mad you clown!!!

I remember seeing you said you are a Hackett alumni....man you are probably as athletic as a pair of untied shoes, lol. How many games did Hackett win in your 3 years of HORNET FOOTBALL??

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 10:43:29 pm

I remember seeing you said you are a Hackett alumni....man you are probably as athletic as a pair of untied shoes, lol. How many games did Hackett win in your 3 years of HORNET FOOTBALL??

From 9th grade to 12th we won 32 games and a conference championship. Don't pull that on me.

Clown.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 10:46:43 pm

From 9th grade to 12th we won 32 games and a conference championship. Don't pull that on me.

Clown.

9th grader in 2009. Senior high was 2010-2012. Oh and forgot to mention 8th grade we went 7-2 if you would like to add to the original 32 wins from my Hackett career.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 10:48:03 pm

Clown.

9th grader in 2009. Senior high was 2010-2012. Oh and forgot to mention 8th grade we went 7-2 if you would like to add to the original 32 wins from my Hackett career.

lol!! Ok now I know why you have this grudge against Dierks. You've been personally victimized by the Dierks Outlaws. Makes sense now.

Hey sorry they beat you like that bro.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 10:49:23 pm

Clown.

lol!! Ok now I know why you have this grudge against Dierks. You've been personally victimized by the Dierks Outlaws. Makes sense now.

I'm fine with Dierks? There guys were cool. We got beat soundly my senior year and never once I'm this thread did I say they didn't. I'm just stating that I feel we win this year. Dierks beat us like 47-34 my senior year. We also gave up 3 turnovers in the first quarter. Not going to beat teams like that. I will never forget that game though because Dierks had us down 39-9 at one point. But then we got our crap together and made it 39-34 in the 4th quarter. Let that one slip.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 10:53:36 pm
Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 10:49:23 pm

Clown.

I'm fine with Dierks? There guys were cool. We got beat soundly my senior year and never once I'm this thread did I say they didn't. I'm just stating that I feel we win this year. Dierks beat us like 47-34 my senior year. We also gave up 3 turnovers in the first quarter. Not going to beat teams like that. I will never forget that game though because Dierks had us down 39-9 at one point. But then we got our crap together and made it 39-34 in the 4th quarter. Let that one slip.

There you go putting words in my mouth and running that mouth before you know what you are talking about.

Ball Hawk

Posted from the wrong account or are you just a true clown?

Quick research shows the 7AA bounced the ol Hackett Clowns out of the playoffs quite often.

Good thing Hackett football is loaded now.....

EL OH EL.  ::)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 10:57:06 pm

Quick research shows the 7AA bounced the ol Hackett Clowns out of the playoffs quite often.

No other accounts. Hey bro, you do whatever you do. Proud of Hackett in the fact that in the last 5 years we've had only one team that was a below average football team. Talk all the smack you want. The 4-2A isn't the same push over from the past, just needed a good cycle of athletes again to keep up with other conferences and we have. We had more teams in the 2nd round then the 7-2A did anyways. Smh

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 17, 2015, 11:04:31 pm

No other accounts. Hey bro, you do whatever you do. Proud of Hackett in the fact that in the last 5 years we've had only one team that was a below average football team. Talk all the smack you want. The 4-2A isn't the same push over from the past, just needed a good cycle of athletes again to keep up with other conferences and we have. We had more teams in the 2nd round then the 7-2A did anyways. Smh

Scratch that last post, I think we had the same amount of teams in.

Ball Hawk

SMH.....3 teams from the 4 and 3 teams from the 7......geez dude.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 17, 2015, 11:18:05 pm

SMH.....3 teams from the 4 and 3 teams from the 7......geez dude.

See earlier post. Said scratch that.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 16, 2015, 10:00:13 am
Hornet, you can't pick and choose what you want to stand behind. Our last two years weren't as good as this years. We all have bad seasons. And you always have an excuse. Missing starters, played flat, new coach...

I truly believe had we played in the 4 we would have been the 2 seed behind Hector.
And went 10-2 just like you.

And here's something else. I think the 6 and 8 know what I'm talking about here. Our conference is a grind...almost every game is slugfest. We have several rival games...but everyone plays everyone hard.

You can't say Decatur, Union, JC Westside, Magazine, and Western Yell are grind games...that's half your schedule. Cake walks...
+1 very true.

purpleswag

This is a total nightmare of a high jacked thread. Could this just be locked or someone change the name or it........unbelievable

tacklethis...

Looks like you will have a very solid team next year with those starters and Gaines returning....

Hornet4ever

Quote from: unbiased_fan on December 18, 2015, 08:55:45 am
"Whats up with mt pine" is spanish for "dierks and hackett talk trash about each other"

What's sad is me and HF were making a joke towards the 6-2A and somehow these guys thought I was taking shots at the 7. Then this exploded into this because I mentioned I thought we could beat Dierks. You don't say that on here. Nobody beats Dierks. Nobody.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 18, 2015, 07:26:58 am

Looks like you will have a very solid team next year with those starters and Gaines returning....

Hopefully, after that I don't know what to expect...

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 18, 2015, 10:02:26 am
"Whats up with mt pine" is spanish for "dierks and hackett talk trash about each other"

What's sad is me and HF were making a joke towards the 6-2A and somehow these guys thought I was taking shots at the 7. Then this exploded into this because I mentioned I thought we could beat Dierks. You don't say that on here. Nobody beats Dierks. Nobody.

Calm down clown.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 18, 2015, 12:04:14 pm

Calm down clown.

Are you THA TRUTH

Ball Hawk

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 18, 2015, 12:17:00 pm

Calm down clown.

Are you THA TRUTH

You can't come over bro. Stop asking.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 18, 2015, 12:27:59 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 18, 2015, 12:17:00 pm

Calm down clown.

Are you THA TRUTH

You can't come over bro. Stop asking.

You are almost as bad as him. I'm surprised they allow you to post.

Ball Hawk

Honest question for HF and Hornetboy......did either of you actually play?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ball Hawk on December 18, 2015, 02:11:32 pm
Honest question for HF and Hornetboy......did either of you actually play?

Subbed in and out as a sophmore, started junior and senior season. Wasn't an all star, but wasn't bad. What's your point in asking this? Are you going to start calling people fools if they didn't play? It wouldn't suprise me if you did. You don't seem too intelligent.

MR#1

Bottom line: McCrory won the state championship; all of the other teams didn't.

Now, back to the topic. What is the future for Mountain Pine football?

Juco soldier

Any news?  Are they interviewing anyone or are they considering shutting it down?

Bagheera

I wonder if Alderman is interested?  He seems like a young enthusiastic coach.  Might be a good fit to get some excitement going about the program.  Anyone with ties to the school know any names that are being considered?

sportsfan21

I heard a rumor that Hackett's fans were harassing Union's playing and coaches during half time. Yelling at them that they are terrible and told their coach he is not good and terrible motivator. Haha that's pretty funny though if its true.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: sportsfan21 on January 15, 2016, 08:56:05 am
I heard a rumor that Hackett's fans were harassing Union's playing and coaches during half time. Yelling at them that they are terrible and told their coach he is not good and terrible motivator. Haha that's pretty funny though if its true.

I highly doubt this happened. UCA was in their locker room at half, plus.... It was like 30-0 at half. Most people were on their phones or just talking amongst each other. Pretty boring game. I find this to be far fetched.

Bagheera

Any update on the coaching search?  Any names being tossed around?

Rida4Life

Something about an assistant coach from the 8 somewhere interviewing.... don't know the details.  Seems like an awfully quiet coaching search for this board......

in other news.... we still do not have a clear victor in the Hackett/Dierks irrelevance contest.... so ... as you were gentlemen.

Bagheera

Does the coach from the 8 have a name?

purpleswag

Not to be mean but it's quiet because mtn. Pine isn't a big time job. Plus I don't think they have any posters on here.

Rida4Life

Quote from: Bagheera on January 27, 2016, 01:56:56 pm
Does the coach from the 8 have a name?

yes he does.... but I don't know for sure if he interviewed so I'm not going to throw his name out there. 

sportsfan21

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 15, 2016, 11:02:04 am
Quote from: sportsfan21 on January 15, 2016, 08:56:05 am

I highly doubt this happened. UCA was in their locker room at half, plus.... It was like 30-0 at half. Most people were on their phones or just talking amongst each other. Pretty boring game. I find this to be far fetched.

UCA wasnt in their locker room at half time. They were on the grass patch next to the parking lot and baseball field. Buuuuut ole Hackett Hornet never thinks he's wrong.  So you continue to think that:D

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Rida4Life on January 27, 2016, 01:19:38 pm
Something about an assistant coach from the 8 somewhere interviewing.... don't know the details.  Seems like an awfully quiet coaching search for this board......

in other news.... we still do not have a clear victor in the Hackett/Dierks irrelevance contest.... so ... as you were gentlemen.

Believe the dude who was arguing got banned! 😂😂

Pat Swilling

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas