• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Unsigned Pitchers

Started by AROKcoach, June 04, 2015, 09:12:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AROKcoach

Are there any 2015 (good) pitchers left unsigned?

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I don't think BIC pitcher has signed.  Pitched them to 2a state finals  FR. & SR years  & final 4 So. & JR years.

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on June 04, 2015, 04:12:09 pm
I don't think BIC pitcher has signed.  Pitched them to 2a state finals  FR. & SR years  & final 4 So. & JR years.
she impressed me

chifan

I seem to remember being told she was going to attend Arkansas State. Of course, I've slept since then, so.....

Panthers44

She is done with softball doesn't wanna play anymore!

LowerAR

I don't know about the BIC Pitcher, but if you really want to succeed academically in some fields it can be tough. Mine wants to go into Engineering, but most of the schools who have offered don't have a program. You have to find the school that fits, then find the program that fits. Sometime they don't go together. I'm proud that she has been offered, but I'm more proud that she has her eye on the future. I'm sure it's the same with many other girls in the state.

WHITEchicken

LowerAR

Wow, we played in a large Showcase in MS this weekend and saw several coaches and some great ball. During one game we were approached by the Coach from Jackson State. My daughter was on the mound and doing pretty well against a real good team from MS. He was real interested until he found out that she wanted to go into engineering and then he got real. He told us that D-1 players don't go into those kind of fields and that if she was his daughter that he would be proud her because softball don't last forever. It was a great experience and made my daughters day, but it also is a reminder that college softball is a job. The ladies who play at the highest levels make sacrifices to play the game and I think highly of them, but many good players can't play that level and enter the fields they want to pursue.   

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: LowerAR on July 13, 2015, 09:58:35 am
Wow, we played in a large Showcase in MS this weekend and saw several coaches and some great ball. During one game we were approached by the Coach from Jackson State. My daughter was on the mound and doing pretty well against a real good team from MS. He was real interested until he found out that she wanted to go into engineering and then he got real. He told us that D-1 players don't go into those kind of fields and that if she was his daughter that he would be proud her because softball don't last forever. It was a great experience and made my daughters day, but it also is a reminder that college softball is a job. The ladies who play at the highest levels make sacrifices to play the game and I think highly of them, but many good players can't play that level and enter the fields they want to pursue.   

Congrats to your daughter.  She should be proud of her softball accomplishments and for making an "adult" decision.  You should be proud.  Softball (at whatever level your child plays) teaches them so much more than just how to play a game.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Panthers44 on June 13, 2015, 01:43:20 pm
She is done with softball doesn't wanna play anymore!

Well she had a really great career. I got to watch her grow up playing the game.  Her & her sister are really good people & players.    Thanks Maddy22 for the 4yrs you gave to the Mustangs!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas