• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeQueen start their playoff journey to the State Championship today

Started by Arkansas8, May 14, 2015, 10:02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansas8

Well they play Maumelle today which would be an easy game. I'm saying 18-0 easy.

vtown1

Leopard

Quote from: vtown1 on May 18, 2015, 01:33:00 pm
How'd that turn out for you?
I see you waited until they lost before posting.. Lack of confidence? ???

vtown1

Quote from: Leopard on May 18, 2015, 04:17:23 pm
Actually smart enough not to run around bragging about how good we are before it's happened. Have you ever heard the story of counting your chickens before they hatch?

Leopard

Quote from: vtown1 on May 18, 2015, 05:09:31 pm
Actually smart enough not to run around bragging about how good we are before it's happened. Have you ever heard the story of counting your chickens before they hatch?
Have you ever heard the quote, "a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while." ?

vtown1

Quote from: Leopard on May 18, 2015, 06:03:26 pm
Have you ever heard the quote, "a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while." ?
Not familiar with that one. Counting this season, we've been to the championship game 3 out of the last 4 years now, and in the final four for 5 consecutive years, but we still didn't get on here boasting about our "journey to the championship game" before the tournament even started. A little humility goes a long way. You guys have a decent team no doubt, but I would hardly call a 10-0 game "a blind squirrel finding a nut". Good luck next year.

Leopard

Quote from: vtown1 on May 18, 2015, 06:22:05 pm
Quote from: Leopard on May 18, 2015, 06:03:26 pm
Not familiar with that one. Counting this season, we've been to the championship game 3 out of the last 4 years now, and in the final four for 5 consecutive years, but we still didn't get on here boasting about our "journey to the championship game" before the tournament even started. A little humility goes a long way. You guys have a decent team no doubt, but I would hardly call a 10-0 game "a blind squirrel finding a nut". Good luck next year.
Humility does go a long way. Which is why I was not the op and boasting. I didn't appreciate the smart remark you posted though. Which is why I posted in the first place. But I'm over it. Yall have a great team and good luck in the finals! Hope to play yall again next year!

Sweet

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: Sweet on May 19, 2015, 01:54:26 pm
10-0 is definitely not a blind squirrel finding a nut.

More like a family of squirrels feeding...

Leopard

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas