• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A Region & State Tournament Results for 2015

Started by 3 Dollar, May 10, 2015, 07:03:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

Please post scores/results of the 2A - 2015 Region Tournament games and the 2A - State Tournament games here.

Thank You!

BLUEBLOOD

Final & consolation have been delayed due to the weather, but the 4 teams advancing from the South are:  Foreman & Parkers Chapel (finals) and Murfreesboro & Springhill (consolation)

True Fan

Final & consolation have been delayed due to the weather, but the 4 teams advancing from the East are:  Poyen & Hazen (finals) and Magnet Cove & Ouachita (consolation)

Sweet

Spring Hill 3
Murfreesboro 2

PC - Foeman game?

beastmode00

dc3

Regionals-West
Hector wins regionals. Will play Thursday at 10:00 against 4 seed from North.

MHSmustangs

North Regional Final
Midland         1
Marmaduke   0

Hootiethehog

Quote from: MHSmustangs on May 12, 2015, 06:49:13 pm
North Regional Final
Midland         1
Marmaduke   0

Was that the championship or the 3rd place game?

MHSmustangs

Quote from: Hootiethehog on May 12, 2015, 06:54:44 pm
North Regional Final
Midland         1
Marmaduke   0

Was that the championship or the 3rd place game?

Championship game

Hootiethehog

MHSmustangs

Yukon Cornelius

Any word on the East regional?  Have they played the last two games yet?

jabberhog

Hazen beat Poyen 1-0 for 1st

Ouachita beat Magnet Cove for 3rd

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

North Regional Final
Midland         1
Marmaduke   0

You have any nails left ?  lol!!   Beat BIC 1-0 in 8inn. then The Duke 1-0    These teams must be pretty even.

followme

Midland was missing a big hitter for both of those games. Had an ankle injury. Thinks she's back and ready to go now.

dc3

2A state first round final
Hector 11 Salem 0

MHSmustangs

2A State Round 1
Midland   6
Hackett   0

Yukon Cornelius

NEAsupporter

True Fan

CMhawgtracks

May 14, 2015, 05:08:48 pm #22 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:10:52 pm by CMhawgtracks
One bit of information: the Marmaduke starting pitcher was hit in the jaw, on a Magnet Cove  overthrow as they were warming up for the PC game, EMT said it broke a tooth and possibly broke her jaw...

NEAsupporter

May 14, 2015, 05:15:23 pm #23 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:46:39 pm by NEAsupporter
Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 14, 2015, 05:08:48 pm
One bit of information: the Marmaduke starting pitcher was hit in the jaw, on a Magnet Cove  overthrow as they were warming up for the PC game, EMT said it broke a tooth and possibly broke her jaw...
I hate it for them and her. She's a big asset to their team and I was wanting to see them make a run.  Which they are still capable of doing.

Yukon Cornelius

NEAsupporter

CMhawgtracks

Panthers44

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I hate that for Her & the team. There was no doubt they would have made a run.  She is only a Freshman she will recover & they will be back.   

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on May 15, 2015, 07:24:00 am

I hate that for Her & the team. There was no doubt they would have made a run.  She is only a Freshman she will recover & they will be back.
good, I was hoping she wasn't a senior.

LowerAR

From what I saw Marmaduke was a solid team, the defence made several plays and made them look routine, but you could tell they were not very happy. Looked shell shocked. I have seen it before when a girl fell on another girls knee and knocked out 4 front teeth, but they really need to get over that. Would have liked to see them come out fighting, I know it would have been hard, but that is the what you shoot for. Just for the record our team did exactly the same thing. Hopefully they will take this in stride and get stronger. Good luck Lady Greyhounds and our prayers to the pitcher. "Anything worth having is obtained through adversity." 

NEAsupporter

Anyone know anything about the BIC/Hazen game?

NEAsupporter

Nvm. I just started getting updates. 2-5 BIC bottom of 4.

NEAsupporter

dc3

2nd round 2A state playoffs.
Hector 2 vs Spring Hill 3
Final

NEAsupporter

NEAsupporter

BIC comes out with a 5-6 win after getting out of a tough 7th inning!!!

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: NEAsupporter on May 15, 2015, 02:26:50 pm
BIC comes out with a 5-6 win after getting out of a tough 7th inning!!!

Congrats  Lady Stangs!!!     

CMhawgtracks

But of information: three Magazine players just left the game, supposedly to go graduate!!

CMhawgtracks

May 15, 2015, 04:14:58 pm #39 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:27:12 pm by CMhawgtracks
Foreman down 5-2 top of fifth, PC up 6-0 top of four
Edit: disregard Foreman score, I'm thinking foreman are the guest and they're up 5-4

CMhawgtracks

More information: parent from Midland went on field, Johnny law called in

1-Adam-12

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 15, 2015, 03:51:09 pm
But of information: three Magazine players just left the game, supposedly to go graduate!!

That is probably correct, Magazine's graduation is tonight.

NEASPORTSFAN

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on May 15, 2015, 04:53:27 pm
Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 15, 2015, 03:51:09 pm

That is probably correct, Magazine's graduation is tonight.
wow...terrible planning on their part.

WPWells

I can't believe that the players would leave what could be their last high school game just to graduate. They can graduate with or without being at the ceremony

NEASPORTSFAN

That's just it...they shouldn't have to pick. The AAA has the calender set well before hand. The administration knows the schedule. They either dropped the ball on this or they don't care. Either way, it's a shame and not fair to the coaches or the kids.

fastpitchcoach0104

Quote from: phstiger on May 15, 2015, 05:04:45 pm
That's just it...they shouldn't have to pick. The AAA has the calender set well before hand. The administration knows the schedule. They either dropped the ball on this or they don't care. Either way, it's a shame and not fair to the coaches or the kids.

Genoa (3A) is in the same boat. We have 3 seniors that are missing their graduation tonight to be in Harrison to play tomorrow. Its a horrible position to put both the seniors and coaches in! Its a once in a lifetime experience. But I am told that its not an uncommon position, many higher classifications have had this happen too.

NEASPORTSFAN

Would it be so bad to have graduation a week or two later?

Sweet

NEASPORTSFAN

Parkers chapel 10 Magazine 0 final

Foreman 6 midland 4. 7th. Lightning delay.

True Fan

Quote from: phstiger on May 15, 2015, 04:55:21 pm

wow...terrible planning on their part.

Probably worse planning in this part. \/\/\/\/

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 15, 2015, 04:44:22 pm
More information: parent from Midland went on field, Johnny law called in

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas