• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

U of A coach

Started by cardfaninsouthark, May 05, 2015, 06:21:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cardfaninsouthark

So now that larabee is gone who would you like to see coach the lady razorbacks

Sweet

True Fan

dbld71

Coach from Louisiana Lafayette

LowerAR

We saw the Ragin' Cajuns the other day at ULM, they are good, but I bet you can't pry him out from there.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: LowerAR on May 06, 2015, 08:02:03 am
We saw the Ragin' Cajuns the other day at ULM, they are good, but I bet you can't pry him out from there.

If he can recruit to ULL, he can recruit to UA.  Never forget, $$$ talks......

skydiver

It really doesn't matter who we get if they can't recruit and keep their players there.  I'd love to see the Rajin Cajun coach myself.  He impresses me every time I see his team play.  All he could say is no.  That would definately be my first call if I were Jeff Long.

pdj

Travis Owen (coming back to USA this month)
Travis Wilson (Asst at FSU)
Rick Pauly (Asst at Georgia)
Pete Meredith (Asst at BYU)

Or better yet, hire Yvette Girouard to take the job or find the replacement.

City

Larabee was not a good recruiter.  Take a look at his 2015 recruits and it will be evident. Not one of them is tough at all just ok players and U of A deserves athletes from Arkansas. Larabee let a homegrown ATHLETE from Paragould go to Mizzou bc he was just plain stupid!!!!

Mike Love

Jason Anderson-SAU, knows how to recruit, gets Arkansas kids, Has won a National Title, knows how to win

True Fan

Quote from: Mike Love on May 07, 2015, 03:09:08 pm
Jason Anderson-SAU, knows how to recruit, gets Arkansas kids, Has won a National Title, knows how to win

With UA resources, he would definitely make a difference up on the hill.

LowerAR

On a roster of 28, Anderson has 6 girls from AR, 2 of those were red shirts. He is worse than Larabee. I know it is easier to recruit out of TX, but I thought that was why we had AR Schools. You Know to help AR kids. Why can't in state schools put out effort to go after in state kids, it is cheaper for kids and schools. Why does it seem our kids go out of state and other states kids come here? Then wonder why there are no supporters at the game. To add to that he straight out lied to us, told us on a visit that he thought that he would have a place for my DD, but could not be sure as he had to many girls on the roster and he could not make any offers until summer, then committed 3 girls from TX & OK that weekend and several more since then. All you have to say is that you don't want her or she is not at the top of your list, but don't lie. I know he came in a pretty tough spot, you know a defending GAC Championship Team, but if this is how he conducts business, we want no part. Sounds to me like Anderson is about TX girls the way Larabee was about Midwest girls. I hope that U of A officials are smarter than that.         

Casual Observer

May 08, 2015, 09:03:39 am #12 Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:15:47 am by Casual Observer
The U of A passed on Tim Walton when he applied and wanted to be the coach and thought he was too young and not experienced enough.  He has won consistently now at Florida.  My reason for bringing this up is that I would like to see them find the right coach and invest in that coach to build a program from the ground up. While I don't believe that we should hire on the basis of gender, I would love to see the university find the right female coach if the fit is right.

skydiver

Personally I don't care if we recruit our athletes from China. I'm aware that there is some very good talent within the state but the key ingredient to this game is pitching. Always has been and always will be. There haven't been a handful of SEC caliber pitchers in this state the last ten years. In the perfect world the UA coach could just recruit within the borders and win big. That's not reality though. Hire a true recruiter and scholar of the game. Give him/her the resources to win and let's get this shameful program on track to success.

maxswine

Larabee initially recruited the Russellville girl as a hitter only.  They did not want her for her pitching.  Brilliant. 

Mike Love

Quote from: LowerAR on May 08, 2015, 08:56:39 am
On a roster of 28, Anderson has 6 girls from AR, 2 of those were red shirts. He is worse than Larabee. I know it is easier to recruit out of TX, but I thought that was why we had AR Schools. You Know to help AR kids. Why can't in state schools put out effort to go after in state kids, it is cheaper for kids and schools. Why does it seem our kids go out of state and other states kids come here? Then wonder why there are no supporters at the game. To add to that he straight out lied to us, told us on a visit that he thought that he would have a place for my DD, but could not be sure as he had to many girls on the roster and he could not make any offers until summer, then committed 3 girls from TX & OK that weekend and several more since then. All you have to say is that you don't want her or she is not at the top of your list, but don't lie. I know he came in a pretty tough spot, you know a defending GAC Championship Team, but if this is how he conducts business, we want no part. Sounds to me like Anderson is about TX girls the way Larabee was about Midwest girls. I hope that U of A officials are smarter than that.       
Anderson has always recruited Arkansas players. You have to remember, he "inherited" a lot of whats at SAU. He has brought in Peyton Jenkins(Bryant,CBC), Has Jamie Godwin(Hope) Abby Weaver(White Hall)and Has several commits, 1 being Corbin Talbert(Sheridan '16). Being at Magnolia with the proximity to Tx, he will draw some talent from there, and he a very good connection to the juco pipeline. He is a very coach. His record speaks for itself.

LowerAR

Quote from: skydiver on May 10, 2015, 09:21:17 pm
Personally I don't care if we recruit our athletes from China. I'm aware that there is some very good talent within the state but the key ingredient to this game is pitching. Always has been and always will be. There haven't been a handful of SEC caliber pitchers in this state the last ten years. In the perfect world the UA coach could just recruit within the borders and win big. That's not reality though. Hire a true recruiter and scholar of the game. Give him/her the resources to win and let's get this shameful program on track to success.
Well I do care, I don't mind girls from other states coming to play at the U of A, but I want to see our girls playing at home in front of AR fans. How many pitchers do you think it takes for a program. I can think of two this year who are going out of state to play ball. I know of 1 who will graduate next year. If you take the best from AR everyyear I believe you can compete with anyone out there. I know you can do better than they did this year. Every year AR teams go out and play in some of the biggest tourneys in the US and beyond; don't tell me we can't compete. Fastpitch in the South is just as big and competitive as anywhere in the US right now. The SEC is as strong as anywhere, and where do those girls come from, the south mainly. Recruit the best, sell them on the program and keep them there. Until you do that, don't tell me we can't compete.     

LowerAR

Quote from: Mike Love on May 11, 2015, 08:30:05 am
Quote from: LowerAR on May 08, 2015, 08:56:39 am
Anderson has always recruited Arkansas players. You have to remember, he "inherited" a lot of whats at SAU. He has brought in Peyton Jenkins(Bryant,CBC), Has Jamie Godwin(Hope) Abby Weaver(White Hall)and Has several commits, 1 being Corbin Talbert(Sheridan '16). Being at Magnolia with the proximity to Tx, he will draw some talent from there, and he a very good connection to the juco pipeline. He is a very coach. His record speaks for itself.
Yes Mr. Love we know how dedicated to Sheridan people are to Sheridan people, as a matter of fact that is exactly how Anderson got the job at SAU, since he and Browning are great friends. I have been around Anderson and had a close personal friend of my family who played ball in college with him, I have no doubt that he knows the game and is driven to win, but I can tell you he lied to us. I could say more. but I will not since it is pointless to argue over something that will not happen anyway. It could be in my interest if he did get hired, so go ahead.   

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: LowerAR on May 11, 2015, 08:59:34 am
Well I do care, I don't mind girls from other states coming to play at the U of A, but I want to see our girls playing at home in front of AR fans. How many pitchers do you think it takes for a program. I can think of two this year who are going out of state to play ball. I know of 1 who will graduate next year. If you take the best from AR everyyear I believe you can compete with anyone out there. I know you can do better than they did this year. Every year AR teams go out and play in some of the biggest tourneys in the US and beyond; don't tell me we can't compete. Fastpitch in the South is just as big and competitive as anywhere in the US right now. The SEC is as strong as anywhere, and where do those girls come from, the south mainly. Recruit the best, sell them on the program and keep them there. Until you do that, don't tell me we can't compete.   

I care too.....BUT (college) coaches are evaluated on wins/losses.  The coach gets the best players he/she can get.  The only time anyone cares "where" the kids are from is when they are losing games.  Arkansas baseball has a strong tradition and I couldn't tell you where those players are from.  All I know is when they take the field, they are HOGS!!! 

LowerAR

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on May 11, 2015, 10:13:28 am
Quote from: LowerAR on May 11, 2015, 08:59:34 am

I care too.....BUT (college) coaches are evaluated on wins/losses.  The coach gets the best players he/she can get.  The only time anyone cares "where" the kids are from is when they are losing games.  Arkansas baseball has a strong tradition and I couldn't tell you where those players are from.  All I know is when they take the field, they are HOGS!!!
What you say is probable true, but that sucks. I personally would prefer a quality program that can compete over a win at all cost program that has no class. I know I'm the only one to say that, ha. My point is, your not going to get top recruits from out of state, unless your competitive, so you better focus in state girls that have a reason to go there. We went to a showcase in Tulsa last year and met a girl from KS who wanted to go to OK State, but the only Major D1 that had made an offer was AR, but she had declined. That kinda makes a point, don't you think.       

Runfastturnleft

May 11, 2015, 12:59:38 pm #20 Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:27:29 pm by Runfastturnleft

On the issue of Arkansas kids at Arkansas... Be rational.   Arkansas is not a hotbed of division one talent.  Look at the population.   All these other schools have a larger home state population to recruit from.   Yes,  there are some really good players in Arkansas,  but not enough to fill a d1 roster top to bottom and compete in the Sec.   Just facts...

LowerAR

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on May 11, 2015, 12:59:38 pm
Anderson isn't the answer at the U of A.   Too many red flags.   If you look you can find them.   

On the issue of Arkansas kids at Arkansas... Be rational.   Arkansas is not a hotbed of division one talent.  Look at the population.   All these other schools have a larger home state population to recruit from.   Yes,  there are some really good players in Arkansas,  but not enough to fill a d1 roster top to bottom and compete in the Sec.   Just facts...
You are right to a point, we have the talent, just not the girls with the grades and the ACT's to fill a D1 program, but like I said the seconds in TX, OK, MO and TN are not better than the top picks in AR. If you continue to take the second tier talent from other states do you think you are going to be successful. When you have a good program going then you might start to draw top talent from other states, but until then, nope. That my friend is rational thought, not thinking your going to draw the top pitcher from TX. Besides, it only takes 9.     

ricepig

These daddy's can't ever except that, their DD's are always top notch, despite the fact they end up at NAIA or DII schools.

razorhead69

John Rittman
Asst Head Coach at Kansas

Just a hunch! :)

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: LowerAR on May 11, 2015, 01:32:06 pm
Anderson isn't the answer at the U of A.   Too many red flags.   If you look you can find them.   

You are right to a point, we have the talent, just not the girls with the grades and the ACT's to fill a D1 program, but like I said the seconds in TX, OK, MO and TN are not better than the top picks in AR. If you continue to take the second tier talent from other states do you think you are going to be successful. When you have a good program going then you might start to draw top talent from other states, but until then, nope. That my friend is rational thought, not thinking your going to draw the top pitcher from TX. Besides, it only takes 9.   

We can agree to disagree then.  TX and OK are top recruiting beds, not Arkansas.  If that was the case, then other schools around the country would be swooping in to take those "top tier" kids from Arkansas and fill their roster and shove it in the face of the U of A...is that happening currently?  The only ones that really come to mind are Kendrick who is going to Bama and Jill Barrett (SIC), who went to Tulsa and had a great career.  Name some other ARKANSAS kids that were recruited to go out of state and make it big...

And it takes more than nine.  Competition inside the program brings out the best in players.  You better have some back ups pushing for playing time and getting some game experience or you will be screwed when it comes to crunch time. 

3sportkid

Crissy Strimple - Tulsa
Masters from UofA, coached at UCA and recruiting ties in OK/TX.  Maybe she'd bring those two AR commits with her and make everybody happy.

Her boss wouldn't be a bad choice either.

softballjunkie1985

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on May 11, 2015, 02:36:08 pm

We can agree to disagree then.  TX and OK are top recruiting beds, not Arkansas.  If that was the case, then other schools around the country would be swooping in to take those "top tier" kids from Arkansas and fill their roster and shove it in the face of the U of A...is that happening currently?  The only ones that really come to mind are Kendrick who is going to Bama and Jill Barrett (SIC), who went to Tulsa and had a great career.  Name some other ARKANSAS kids that were recruited to go out of state and make it big...

And it takes more than nine.  Competition inside the program brings out the best in players.  You better have some back ups pushing for playing time and getting some game experience or you will be screwed when it comes to crunch time.

Jill wasnt offered by Arkansas, Andrea was offered early as a hitter then as a pitcher and hitter...Arkansas never had a chance at Kindrick her dream school was Alabama from day 1. As far as other top tier talent Braxton Burnside is going to Mizzou..Larabee didnt offer, didnt like her attitude...Madi Bishop is going to Oregon...I would say those two programs are top notch.

softballjunkie1985

Quote from: 3sportkid on May 11, 2015, 04:02:10 pm
Crissy Strimple - Tulsa
Masters from UofA, coached at UCA and recruiting ties in OK/TX.  Maybe she'd bring those two AR commits with her and make everybody happy.

Her boss wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Those two kids  cant play at Arkansas..really...:)

Mike Love

Larabee passed on probably the "best" pitcher/hitter in her cycle, Shelby Jo Fenter-West Memphis/ArTech/Juco in Nashville Tenn/Ole Miss...she ended up beating him her Sr year ans was a fine SEC quality player. He said she wasnt good enough.

Jason Anderson can coach. And he can recruit. He knows the juco piplene. He takes Arkansas players. Jessie Bock, Cristen Kirchner(NAIA National Player of the Year)Jessica Sheldon, Emily Guess, and several others. He recruited my DD, stuck by his word, and allowed her to do her Basketball thing as well. I know that, if given the chance, he would have far more success than Larabee...noted that aint saying much.

LowerAR

When talking pitching, yes you better have the girls to go, I mean you must have talent, not work ethic or desire, but you have to have size and and drive. No amount of desire can make a girl throw the speeds needed to have success at the top. But I do see that we have 1 or 2 girls every year that can pitch D1. You people don't understand some girls don't play D1 softball that are good enough, there is this little thing called education. Probably less than 5 to 10 girls across the whole US get to go Pro, few even want to. Most of you guys are stuck in the world of football, where every boy wants to play and will travel across the world to do it. My DD is not talented enough to play Major D1, but she never wanted to. Never had the dream of going to AR. She doesn't want to get to far from home and has a specific degree she wants to pursue. And I could name a few more girls who could have played at AR, but were not offered, but I will not place there names on this site. I will stick with my statement; get the best from AR and stabilize the program, then you might entice some of your top notch out of state recruits.                 

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: softballjunkie1985 on May 11, 2015, 06:35:25 pm

Jill wasnt offered by Arkansas, Andrea was offered early as a hitter then as a pitcher and hitter...Arkansas never had a chance at Kindrick her dream school was Alabama from day 1. As far as other top tier talent Braxton Burnside is going to Mizzou..Larabee didnt offer, didnt like her attitude...Madi Bishop is going to Oregon...I would say those two programs are top notch.

I agree,  great offers.  Hopefully they do great at D1 and prove that Arkansas kids can make it... But once again that is only two out of how many?   

I wish all Arkansas kids nothing but the best,  but proof is in the result.   Not many have stuck on the D1 level and been successful.   I guess I could add in Armstrong at UCA.  She was a good one.   

dbld71

There's not a hand full of kids in any year
In Arkansas that can compete on the SEC
Level. Then you have the academic requirements
Etc.etc.etc. If you had a team full of Arkansas
Kids on the roster you would be where we are now
Bottom feeders

WPWells

I'm not a softball expert, but my thought in other sports is that since there aren't a whole lot of D1 players in Arkansas, that makes it all the more important for Arkansas to get the ones that ARE here

dbld71

There's D1 talent and there's SEC caliber talent
The few names that have been posted that went
To Oregon Missouri are just the very few that
Would be able to compete. I totally agree we shouldn't
Let those kids get out of state but seriously there's
Only a couple maybe three a year that are of that
Caliber

maxswine

Quote from: softballjunkie1985 on May 11, 2015, 06:35:25 pm

Not exactly correct on Kindrick.  Arkansas did have a big chance at her.  They really messed up in recruiting. If they had not, she would be going to Arkansas.  Alabama was not her dream from day 1.  Actually, she liked Florida more at first than Alabama.

softballjunkie1985

Well, as far as sec talent there are kids who were offered as sophomores by SEC schools who didn't want to go for various reasons. A lot goes into recruiting and choices i.e. what the offer is, how far is the school is away from home, does that school have the kids major, what does the roster look like at her position..stuff like that goes into a decision.. at least for my daughter

JREE

There is plenty of "D1" talent in Arkansas, its getting the Young Ladies to be seen by the Top Tier Schools in the NCAA. Travel Ball for the middle class and down, it will put you in the poor house. I have known, Coached or was a spectator at more than one USSSA, ASA, USFA World series and the Young Ladies from "ARKANSAS" brought home the crown in many age divisions, so as far as talent its here, I know a few Travel ball Coaches that could take the top 20 kids from 2015 and 2016 class and go win anywhere!

But this conversation started out as who is going be the new Head Coach up on the Hill!

LowerAR

That is correct, I know a few real speedsters that can really fly. I was told the only thing you can't coach is speed. Talent is here. If not why is most of the AR football team from AR, and the best always go out of state. I guess our boys are just more talented than the girls. Really? Truth is, it is easier and more fun to go out of state to recruit than stay at home and get to know the locals. I will stickup for the AR girls, I've been down in the trenches with them many a day.       

3sportkid

Yep, tons of college softball coaches hanging around the 100 yd dash finish lines looking for kids to sign....speed kills.  BAH

softballjunkie1985

Quote from: 3sportkid on May 13, 2015, 09:17:53 pm
Yep, tons of college softball coaches hanging around the 100 yd dash finish lines looking for kids to sign....speed kills.  BAH

Thats good stuff...lol

LowerAR

No wonder ya'll don't see any talent, you don't know what it looks like. I have been to coaching clinics with coaches from AZ and TN as well as Team USA back a few years ago. The big boys look for speed. They like big bats, but team speed will be a huge factor. Outfielders better be blazing, middle infielders also, even slow catchers are out these days. Ask any coach what the difference between age groups and D1, D2, D3 is and they will say the speed of the game. Go ahead, say what you will, but that is the factor. It is easy to sit and say that there ain't no SEC talent in AR, but another to get out of your chair and go to these combines to see what the coaches are looking for. No they don't sit around the 100 finish line, but they do time girls at every opportunity. If you don't have speed, be an ace pitcher or huge bat, your out in major D1 softball.         

maxswine

Auburn turned their program around quickly with one of the best hires ever.  Hope UA can do the same.

Dagger

Auburn is an interesting case, and likely cost Larabee his job a year or two sooner than if Meyers hadn't had so much success so soon.  The turnaround at Auburn was done with hitting and defense, two things that can really be coached.  They are likely to be scary good when he gets in some top level pitching, all they did this year was win the SEC tourney!
I don't see that caliber of coach headed up to the hill, but I would bet Auburn didn't either.
As for the SEC talent in AR, you are just fooling yourself if you think it is here in any numbers.  Our state is not there yet, they are making progress in both hitting and pitching.  I have seen more pitchers this year spin the ball well at 60+mph than I remember in years past, and as the pitching becomes better, the hitters soon follow.
But I don't think those pitchers would see meaningful circle time at an SEC school (except for the BK pitcher and she chose to stay home and dominate the GAC).

Runfastturnleft

May 14, 2015, 10:16:59 am #43 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:58:23 am by Runfastturnleft
Quote from: LowerAR on May 14, 2015, 08:32:38 am
No wonder ya'll don't see any talent, you don't know what it looks like. I have been to coaching clinics with coaches from AZ and TN as well as Team USA back a few years ago. The big boys look for speed. They like big bats, but team speed will be a huge factor. Outfielders better be blazing, middle infielders also, even slow catchers are out these days. Ask any coach what the difference between age groups and D1, D2, D3 is and they will say the speed of the game. Go ahead, say what you will, but that is the factor. It is easy to sit and say that there ain't no SEC talent in AR, but another to get out of your chair and go to these combines to see what the coaches are looking for. No they don't sit around the 100 finish line, but they do time girls at every opportunity. If you don't have speed, be an ace pitcher or huge bat, your out in major D1 softball.         
nm

LowerAR

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on May 14, 2015, 10:16:59 am
Quote from: LowerAR on May 14, 2015, 08:32:38 am

Your right... We are all unable to accurately judge talent.  With your wealth of knowledge and connections it's amazing your not a recruiting coordinator for the U of A.   Apparently they could use your expertise.
Obviously, since you don't think there is any and neither does anyone else in this state. I love to listen to a bunch of people sit around and throw jargon around about all they know. You think that the girls in this state are inferior to the rest of the USA, really? They are not bunched up in places like TX, but there are enough to play and compete. This is probably the same bunch that my friend from AL used to listen to on Drive By Sports who wanted to say AR couldn't compete in football either. He used to laugh and say that was a cop out. You don't think you can compete so you loose. It makes these people in other SEC states happy. It's your gene pool, bad mouth them if you want. We live in south AR, play travel ball in LA and made a commit to a LA College, but I believe in the girls. The girls on the better travel teams go play in other states and do well against out of state pitchers, so they see your awesome pitching. I am not saying that AR has a large number of great ball players, only that you can't recruit out of state girls from other states and do better on the whole. The best pitchers from TX are going to TX schools, same in most every state. TX don't have so many that they are going to let the real good ones go. Only AR lets that happen.         

softballjunkie1985

Girls from Arkansas can be successful against big time competition, I have seen many kids out on the travel ball circuit doing great things against top kids. I will speak for my kid she over .410 in the summer against pitchers that went or are going this year to Oklahoma, Florida, Florida State, Arizona St, louisviille, Georgia and the overall number 1 pitcher in the country in the 2015 class. You guys who dont think kids from Conway, NLR, Paragould, Jonesboro, Beebe cant compete against the best are fooling yourselves because they can...and these are just the kids I have seen play I am sure there are many more...btw, several of these kids have elite speed!

Heat13

Every one of those kids from Arkansas that are recently signed or committed to Arkansas and the Arkansas kids that are unfortunately signed or committed to other schools (Tulsa, Oregon, Mizzou, Mississippi St, etc) have played with and against each other and competed at the highest level...they have all played and had success at events such as: ASA A Nationals, the Sparkler in Colorado, PGF National Championship in Huntington Beach and the Triple Crown/USA Nationals in Georgia just to name a few. 

It would have been a lot of fun to see what might have happened had they all ended up at Arkansas...sadly we will never know.  That is the real disappointment...not to mention they are all great kids as well.

Also, there are other very  good players from Arkansas that had D1 offers that chose to go to smaller schools. I can guarantee that Coach Berry at Harding has some of those kids and is building a great program there and there are others as well.

ChrisHumes

Quote from: Heat13 on May 15, 2015, 10:04:58 am
Every one of those kids from Arkansas that are recently signed or committed to Arkansas and the Arkansas kids that are unfortunately signed or committed to other schools (Tulsa, Oregon, Mizzou, Mississippi St, etc) have played with and against each other and competed at the highest level...they have all played and had success at events such as: ASA A Nationals, the Sparkler in Colorado, PGF National Championship in Huntington Beach and the Triple Crown/USA Nationals in Georgia just to name a few. 

It would have been a lot of fun to see what might have happened had they all ended up at Arkansas...sadly we will never know.  That is the real disappointment...not to mention they are all great kids as well.

Also, there are other very  good players from Arkansas that had D1 offers that chose to go to smaller schools. I can guarantee that Coach Berry at Harding has some of those kids and is building a great program there and there are others as well.

I agree this would be the team to see them all play together. There are many players that will go to Harding just to play for coach Berry. It may not be the D1 that every girl dreams of but I guarantee you will get D1 coaching and a positive role model that will last a life time.

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: ChrisHumes on May 15, 2015, 07:46:02 pm
Quote from: Heat13 on May 15, 2015, 10:04:58 am

I agree this would be the team to see them all play together. There are many players that will go to Harding just to play for coach Berry. It may not be the D1 that every girl dreams of but I guarantee you will get D1 coaching and a positive role model that will last a life time

Facility is top notch. 

skydiver

Becky Clark- South Alabama. I would like to see what she could accomplish at UA with the facilities and few good recruiting classes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas