• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ICC vs. Conway

Started by D6Bound, December 27, 2018, 09:08:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound24

Ctucker you are right Baptist Prep will win 3A. At least give the Bulldogs a great chance to finish Runner-up  :). They did just beat Marked Tree who you have said would have a good chance to win 3A.

hsindian

hsindian

Quote from: Ctucker on December 30, 2018, 10:26:38 am
Babtist Prep will win 3a
I think baptist will win it as well but Tuckerman is top 3 or 4 in 3A

HorseFeathers

McBride is going to Kansas....From my understanding, Arkansas never looked at him seriously until after he committed to Kansas...

Ctucker

Quote from: Greyhound24 on December 30, 2018, 11:34:11 am
Ctucker you are right Baptist Prep will win 3A. At least give the Bulldogs a great chance to finish Runner-up  :). They did just beat Marked Tree who you have said would have a good chance to win 3A.
Tuckerman is good no doubt ever since they got that coach they have just got better and better!

yesteryearman

Quote from: Sports Loser on December 29, 2018, 05:19:06 pm
Think so?  I don't!  Cooper would of destroyed them.  I think ICC would've won by 20.  It's awesome though that was a good team I just think this team has too many great players.  Wish we could take those teams and play them that would be cool

I just couldn't let this go.......I saw ICC play several times last year, including finals against Guy, and saw Bay/Watson several times........ICC has no one who could keep Watson from scoring 40+.......Bay had the big kid inside and better coaching...........Bay would win by 10+........that's just the way I see it.........that Bay team was one of the best Class A/B teams ever.......

Sports Loser

Quote from: yesteryearman on December 31, 2018, 10:59:08 pm
I just couldn't let this go.......I saw ICC play several times last year, including finals against Guy, and saw Bay/Watson several times........ICC has no one who could keep Watson from scoring 40+.......Bay had the big kid inside and better coaching...........Bay would win by 10+........that's just the way I see it.........that Bay team was one of the best Class A/B teams ever.......
I was talking about ICC this year I think they are much improved saw them many times last year and a few times this year.  Not talking about last years team.  And I saw that Bay team.  I say ICC would beat them about like they beat PA or HarBer.  Who knows we will never find out. 

waterboyh20

Watson was great, enjoyed watching that Bay team play, but ICC has a D1 6'4 guard in Faulkner who is bigger faster stronger and a lock down defender. ICC is 30 points better than they were last year. I'll take ICC in that one any day. Fayetteville Christian was rank in 2007, college talent at guard and a 7'0 center. Thats the game i wish i could see.

Ctucker

I thought the D-1 kid was name Cooper?

waterboyh20

ICC has 2 D1 kids both with offers from ASU and Cooper has another D1 from south alabama as well. Coopers a junior and Faulkner a sophmore. Best 2 kids in 1A that i have seen.

Ctucker

Quote from: waterboyh20 on January 01, 2019, 09:09:11 am
ICC has 2 D1 kids both with offers from ASU and Cooper has another D1 from south alabama as well. Coopers a junior and Faulkner a sophmore. Best 2 kids in 1A that i have seen.
That's awsome I need to go watch them!

yesteryearman

Quote from: Ctucker on January 01, 2019, 09:58:45 am
That's awsome I need to go watch them!

Are either one of them as good as the kid who went to Wichita State a few years ago?   If they are, then why is Arkansas not recruiting them?

Ctucker

Quote from: yesteryearman on January 02, 2019, 03:00:16 pm
Are either one of them as good as the kid who went to Wichita State a few years ago?   If they are, then why is Arkansas not recruiting them?
.  If they are they are real good!

Sports Loser

I don't think they are as good as Austin Reaves.  I believe that's spelled right.  He could score better than Faulkner but they do remind me of each other.  If he keeps working he might be similar he is just a soph.   Cooper looks like a 20 yr old can do about anything lots of damage around the bucket but can shoot it too.  Both are special athletes!  Special teams like this don't come around very often.  May be the best I've seen at 1A

MDXPHD

No, they aren't as good as the Reaves were. They're talented though.

501 to 870

Austin Reeves grew about 6" between his Soph and Jr year's. Faulkner and Cooper are Soph and Jr respectively.  They will only get better. I only saw Reeves play 2 times but I'm thinking they will both be comparable to Reeves once they get done with their HS careers. The offers for these to kids will keep rolling in!

MDXPHD

Quote from: 501 to 870 on January 03, 2019, 08:07:47 am
Austin Reeves grew about 6" between his Soph and Jr year's. Faulkner and Cooper are Soph and Jr respectively.  They will only get better. I only saw Reeves play 2 times but I'm thinking they will both be comparable to Reeves once they get done with their HS careers. The offers for these to kids will keep rolling in!

Everybody has their opinion, but I think you're way off on that!

D6Bound

January 03, 2019, 02:03:52 pm #67 Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 02:06:29 pm by D6Bound
I think we all know why Arkansas isn't recruiting them, we're just not allowed to say it. They also waited till the last second to try and recruit Reeves but by then Reeves basically told them to shove it lol. Not saying Cooper and Faulkner are on Reeves's level right now but I think there's a little more than talent that the Razorbacks look for.

Jackmerius Tacktheratrix

Quote from: D6Bound on January 03, 2019, 02:03:52 pm
I think we all know why Arkansas isn't recruiting them, we're just not allowed to say it. They also waited till the last second to try and recruit Reeves but by then Reeves basically told them to shove it lol. Not saying Cooper and Faulkner are on Reeves's level right now but I think there's a little more than talent that the Razorbacks look for.
I believe SEC Academic Standards are higher than other conferences. Could that play a part in it?

MDXPHD

Quote from: Jackmerius Tacktheratrix on January 03, 2019, 04:13:47 pm
I believe SEC Academic Standards are higher than other conferences. Could that play a part in it?

No.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas