• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DC Brian 'The Wall' Paschal

Started by tigerblood, December 21, 2018, 09:58:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerblood

Just as jobs are starting to open I would like to take a moment a talk about the hottest commodity on the market. Brian 'The Wall' Paschal. He runs defenses better than my sister runs the old piggly wiggly on main street. I tell you what I think the only thing that could stand between my coleman cooler full of nattys and successfully keep me out is Brian. Any school that gets him is gunna be in for one heck of a ball coach. He may roll in to town on his roller blades with his buttless chaps flapping in the wind, carrying ole glory, and singing his new songs alma mater. Talk about getting a fan base fired up. Somebody better jump on this opportunity while its still there. Brian these next 7 nattys are for you! Merica!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: tigerblood on December 21, 2018, 09:58:40 am
Just as jobs are starting to open I would like to take a moment a talk about the hottest commodity on the market. Brian 'The Wall' Paschal. He runs defenses better than my sister runs the old piggly wiggly on main street. I tell you what I think the only thing that could stand between my coleman cooler full of nattys and successfully keep me out is Brian. Any school that gets him is gunna be in for one heck of a ball coach. He may roll in to town on his roller blades with his buttless chaps flapping in the wind, carrying ole glory, and singing his new songs alma mater. Talk about getting a fan base fired up. Somebody better jump on this opportunity while its still there. Brian these next 7 nattys are for you! Merica!
Ok then

Dayton Kitchens

Seems we're starting to see what results from the legalization of marijuana in Arkansas.

The Ref

i40traveler

Maybe he'll get the DA job when Houdini goes to BeeBee

Made

Did I miss something? Who is this guy?

Hasbeen92

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: i40traveler on December 21, 2018, 09:21:11 pm
Maybe he'll get the DA job when Houdini goes to BeeBee

hes not going to beebe

i40traveler

Quote from: i40traveler on December 21, 2018, 09:21:11 pm