• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lendal Thomas Classic @ Harrison Dec 27-29

Started by silvers, December 19, 2018, 03:20:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silvers

LTC at Harrison
Dec 27-29

Boys Bracket:
Game 2 Forrest City vs Bauxite
Game 4 Earle vs Watson Chapel
Game 6 Hillcrest vs Ashdown
Game 8 Harrison vs NWA Hornets

Girls Bracket:
Game 1 Earle vs Ashdown
Game 3 Bentonville West vs Gravette
Game 5 Bauxite vs West Memphis
Game 7 Harrison vs Hampton

NEA Razorback olfan

Any of these games going to be live streamed ?

Bergman1820

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 19, 2018, 04:45:50 pm
Any of these games going to be live streamed ?

The Harrison games should be streamed. I just watched the games vs Shiloh and was impressed with the commentary. The broadcasts are getting better and better each time I watch.

NEA Razorback olfan

wait4it

Go Postal

Quote from: Bergman1820 on December 19, 2018, 05:54:48 pm
The Harrison games should be streamed. I just watched the games vs Shiloh and was impressed with the commentary. The broadcasts are getting better and better each time I watch.
I agree.  I just got through watching the Lady Goblins @ Van Buren.

Don't forget that KCWD Kool 96.1 started broadcasting the radio on the internet this year also. So you can catch the games this year either way.

godeep

Know they are hoping for a Forrest City-Harrison final.

Livewire

I don't see much chance of the final being anything else. That should be an interesting match-up. Harrison will be hard to be beat with the home court advantage, but look for FC to pull it off in a close one.

wait4it

Can anyone post a bracket with the game times?

Bergman1820

December 25, 2018, 04:06:33 am #9 Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:06:40 am by Bergman1820

Bergman1820

December 25, 2018, 04:11:04 am #10 Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 05:05:24 am by Bergman1820

Ponca

Not a fan of the 2 locations. Part of the allure of this tournament was the ability to see all the teams and all the games. This one year experiment will end when same schools boys and girls games overlaps and attendance suffers

Go Postal

December 27, 2018, 07:36:00 pm #12 Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 05:42:58 pm by Go Postal
LTC at Harrison
Dec 27-29

Boys Bracket:
Game 2 Forrest City (W) vs Bauxite (L)
Game 4 Earle (W) vs Watson Chapel (L)
Game 6 Hillcrest vs Ashdown
Game 8 Harrison (W) vs NWA Hornets (L)

Girls Bracket:
Game 1 Earle (W) vs Ashdown (L)
Game 3 Bentonville West (L) vs Gravette (W)
Game 5 Bauxite (L) vs West Memphis (W)
Game 7 Harrison (W) vs Hampton (L)

baseball13

Ponca

December 29, 2018, 08:45:26 am #14 Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:47:35 am by Ponca
Fast forward to final 2 minutes of Harrison / Ashdown game. Unlikely comeback

Gobs better be glad they don't have instant replay on that final basket.  ;)

doctor in the house

At the time, I thought the ball was out of his hand when the backboard lights lit up. It is hard for me to see it now off of this computer screen.  #5  hit some big baskets in the last 2 minutes!
Proud of how the Harrison kids battled to the end!

Ponca

Quote from: doctor in the house on December 29, 2018, 09:54:34 am
At the time, I thought the ball was out of his hand when the backboard lights lit up. It is hard for me to see it now off of this computer screen.  #5  hit some big baskets in the last 2 minutes!
Proud of how the Harrison kids battled to the end!

its clearly in his hand when backboard lights up. He really hasn't started his motion towards the goal even. 

My favorite part is Harrison clock operator changed time from 6.6 to 7.4 while Ashdown shooting last FT. Home-cooking at its finest.

doctor in the house

Watch the play at 8.5 seconds.. There is no way the clock should have ran off 2 seconds, and it looks like to me that the correction made to 7.4 seconds was done at instructions of the referee. I would like to see these 2 teams play again maybe the week before district tournament.. I bet that ATU would let us play there..

Go Postal

godeep

Harrison is a good team. FC has played 4 in the Top Ten. Harrison is very solid.

Go Postal

Watched the girl's game between Harrison and Earle.  Lady Goblins get 3rd place with win over Lady Bulldogs.  That Scott girl from Earle is very good and sure can make long threes.

godeep

What's great I about this tourney in different styles of ball played by both girls n boys teams. 

theflash10

Quote from: Go Postal on December 29, 2018, 06:09:23 pm
Watched the girl's game between Harrison and Earle.  Lady Goblins get 3rd place with win over Lady Bulldogs.  That Scott girl from Earle is very good and sure can make long threes.
She could and should be a lot better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas