• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post your 2018-2019 scores here so we can see who’s hot and who’s not!

Started by Pit Bull, December 17, 2018, 05:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ1985

Not sure Danville and Bigelow are in same category yet as the others you mentioned but we will find out for sure in next month and a half for sure.

RedWolf275

Mustangfans

LJ1985

MomaLion

STATGUYQHS

MomaLion

STATGUYQHS

STATGUYQHS

Ctucker

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on January 15, 2019, 09:05:46 pm
what happen in the 4th quater
I obviously don't know because I wasn't there but i'd guess lack of depth could have been a factor?

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on January 16, 2019, 12:04:23 am
I obviously don't know because I wasn't there but i'd guess lack of depth could have been a factor?
that's why I didn't ask you!lol that's why I asked StatguyQHS!

STATGUYQHS

WCC spread the court out Quitman couldn't defend the drive to the basket. Also went cold, and couldn't make any shots fourth Qtr. WCC outrebounded Quitman the entire game.

Ctucker

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on January 16, 2019, 10:15:37 am
WCC spread the court out Quitman couldn't defend the drive to the basket. Also went cold, and couldn't make any shots fourth Qtr. WCC outrebounded Quitman the entire game.
Ok thanks. Had to work missed game. I was kinda worried about this one!

redrider30

1/2 Court press

Mustangfans

I'm not a Marmaduke fan, but great win against a good Melbourne team.

RedWolf275

Quote from: redrider30 on January 16, 2019, 10:02:01 pm
Sr. Girls Final
Marmaduke 63 Melbourne 53.

Excellent win for the Lady Greyhounds! Get another shot at those Lady Rebels tonight.

baller334

Quote from: redrider30 on January 16, 2019, 10:02:01 pm
Sr. Girls Final
Marmaduke 63 Melbourne 53.

This is very surprising cause I've seen Marmaduke have close games to some really subpar teams but a great win nonetheless.

Ctucker

Quote from: STATGUYQHS on January 16, 2019, 10:15:37 am
Said Quitman kinda lost the composure?

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on January 17, 2019, 11:16:12 am
Said Quitman kinda lost the composure?

A kid from Quitman threw an inbounds pass off of WCC kid's face. From what I watched on Lake Area Sports' broadcast, it didn't look intentional. He got T'd up for it, though. Was a great game until about 6:00 minutes remaining, 2 point ballgame heading into the 4th. Quitman couldn't throw it in the ocean 4th quarter and WCC just dribbled out the clock and made Quitman gamble on defense.

Ctucker

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 17, 2019, 01:03:12 pm
A kid from Quitman threw an inbounds pass off of WCC kid's face. From what I watched on Lake Area Sports' broadcast, it didn't look intentional. He got T'd up for it, though. Was a great game until about 6:00 minutes remaining, 2 point ballgame heading into the 4th. Quitman couldn't throw it in the ocean 4th quarter and WCC just dribbled out the clock and made Quitman gamble on defense.
People I talked to said it looked very on purpose!

Ctucker

So they gave a kid got T'd up for a accident?

Mustangfans

RedWolf275

Girls 1-17-2019

Riverside beat Marmaduke 57-39
Lady Rebels now 25-3

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on January 17, 2019, 01:30:16 pm
People I talked to said it looked very on purpose!

You're from WCC so it probably seemed intentional to everyone on that side, just like it would have to Quitman or anyone else for that matter. It wasn't right if it was. I just said from the view online I was watching it didn't look to be, but being at the game and watching a livestream are two very different perspectives. Regardless of all of that it was a good ballgame, both teams play very hard.

Ctucker

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 18, 2019, 09:00:10 am
You're from WCC so it probably seemed intentional to everyone on that side, just like it would have to Quitman or anyone else for that matter. It wasn't right if it was. I just said from the view online I was watching it didn't look to be, but being at the game and watching a livestream are two very different perspectives. Regardless of all of that it was a good ballgame, both teams play very hard.
I was just going by what I was told and the fact he got a tech! But really don't matter!

LJ1985

Danville girls 55-24 over Hackett
Danville boys 47-39 over Hackett

MomaLion

bdubyab60

NEark tigers

ISU7

biglion1985

Dogg

bdubyab60

I still haven't got to watch a game all year. Work has kept me to busy. But thanks. Looks like the boys have put together a couple good weeks of play

Ctucker

Just seen video and that was the most intentional thing I've ever seen and for your coach to condone that is terrible! I say condoned it because he put him back in the game! The kid had his hands up in the air no way to protect his self! That could have been bad but luckily he just got a little fuzzy headed for a few minutes!

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on January 19, 2019, 11:32:47 am
Just seen video and that was the most intentional thing I've ever seen and for your coach to condone that is terrible! I say condoned it because he put him back in the game! The kid had his hands up in the air no way to protect his self! That could have been bad but luckily he just got a little fuzzy headed for a few minutes!

1. He's not my coach, he is Quitman's coach 2. You have let it run thru your mind for too long. In more recent news, what is up with Earle? I see your bears played them to one point and they are now 11-8 with a loss to EPC Friday night.

Ctucker

Quote from: FromTheBench on January 20, 2019, 10:50:47 am
1. He's not my coach, he is Quitman's coach 2. You have let it run thru your mind for too long. In more recent news, what is up with Earle? I see your bears played them to one point and they are now 11-8 with a loss to EPC Friday night.
. Sorry I figured you was from Quitman that was a dirty play!I don't know much about Earl this year I know they have a different coach and a lot of talent I would never count them out! But it does appear that it's a open race this year for the title. EPC is starting to play some ball too. Start of year I figure it was a 2 horse race but know I think it's about 6 teams with a chance!

FromTheBench

Quote from: Ctucker on January 20, 2019, 11:05:21 am
. Sorry I figured you was from Quitman that was a dirty play!I don't know much about Earl this year I know they have a different coach and a lot of talent I would never count them out! But it does appear that it's a open race this year for the title. EPC is starting to play some ball too. Start of year I figure it was a 2 horse race but know I think it's about 6 teams with a chance!

From Rose Bud, but our basketball has been rough for few years. Girls have been pretty good, but boys not great. Maybe in a year or two, though. We enjoy the small town ball around us. Heard EPC was better, but also heard Earle has a lot back from last year, which is what leaves me scratching my head after they dominated the championship game. Still have to be in the conversation along with Clarendon, MT and WCC.

birddawg1986

Come on over to Marked Tree (District Tournament) site, and watch the boys division. It's a regional/state tournament preview. 1 to 2 teams that would probably advance if they were in another district will be boxing up the uniforms when they leave MT. At least 3 of the 4 that advance will sweep thru regionals at Rector.

Clarendon
Marianna Lee
McCrory
Kipp Delta
Barton
Earle
Marked Tree
EPC
Cross Co

Ctucker

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 20, 2019, 11:41:04 am
Come on over to Marked Tree (District Tournament) site, and watch the boys division. It's a regional/state tournament preview. 1 to 2 teams that would probably advance if they were in another district will be boxing up the uniforms when they leave MT. At least 3 of the 4 that advance will sweep thru regionals at Rector.

Clarendon
Marianna Lee
McCrory
Kipp Delta
Barton
Earle
Marked Tree
EPC
Cross Co
I've said all along that district will be tough and they are! But it's not as good as last year I don't think! Earle is still the team to beat at State! Until someone beats them they are the favorite! I say y'all win 3 of the 4 I think Bay will advance!

MomaLion

It's definitely going to be an interesting District tournament and i'm planning on watching every bit of it lol.

RedWolf275

birddawg1986

Mustangfans

QBDad

LHHC

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas