• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for the class 5-A State tittle

Started by tmycjy, November 24, 2018, 12:03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

November 24, 2018, 12:03:24 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:13:11 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for 5-A state tittle

Pulaski Academy 44  :-* (12-1 P.A won last week over Harrison 75-54 to get them to there 5 straight state tittle game how they got to this point it started about 5 year ago when P.A. beat Wynne 38-28 to clame there 1st state tittle then the next year the repeat the tittle and got 2 more to make it 4 straight when this season started they took on Springdale Harber and won 50-14 then two week later they play Ridgeway,TN and won 56-35 the next week they play Bossier city parkway and lost 22-30 in central play they ripped off 7 win 35-0,56-14,58-39,42-7,43-14,51-14,63-21, over LR Fair, LR Christian, maumelle, Beebe, LR Parkview, Watson Chapel, White Hall, in the playoffs they had to play tridistion rich Alma and beat them 57-21 then in quarterfinals they had to play a tough McClellan team and had no problems by winning 58-8 in the Simi Finals they had to play undefeaded Harrison and beat them 75-54 to make it to the class 5-A State Tittle game in this game they have to play there rivals LR Christian and win to clam there 5 straight State tittle in a row and end there season at 13-1 and the state tittle  the  question here is can they beat LRC twice only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 28  :'( (12-1 LR Christian won a big game last week by beating Morrilton 61-42 to make it to the class 5-A State Tittle game how did they get to this point it started last year when LR Christian lost to Wynne  in the 1st round of the playoff last year 56-42 and shock LR Christian this LR Christian started in big fastion by beat 5-A East power Batesville 37-0 then the next week they knock off Viloina 43-21 then two week later they beat Greenbrier 56-13 in 5-A Central Play they took on Watson Chapel and won 40-6 then the next week they took on Pulaski academy and lost 56-14 with a lot of key player hurt that week after the lost they went on a 5 game winning streak by beating LR Fair 63-7, LR Parkview 40-20, White Hall 49-20, Maumelle 87-63, Beebe 35-21 in the playoff they got a rematch with Greenbrier and beat them 63-26 in the quarterfinals they took on Texarkana and won 48-24 in the Simi Finals they took on Morrilton 61-42 to make the 5-A State tittle game this week  in the tittle game they took on Pulaski Academy and lose to end there season at 12-2 and state runner up the question is with there key player out the first time can they do it this time with them back only time will tell for sure)

this is my pick for the Class 5-A State tittle game so good luck to all this week

here is my record for each week

week 0 10-5
week 1 17-9
week 2 22-5
week 3 12-6
week 4 13-3
week 5  9-7
week 6 14-2
week 7 14-2
week 8 14-2
week 9 13-3
week 10 13-3
1st Round 7-1
Quarter Finals 2-2
Simi Finals 2-0

for a season total of 162-50

so good luck to all and remember Play with pride this week you are the last 2 team left there are 30 other school that will be watching you this week to take pride in that this week so in my book u are 30 school better then they are so good luck

tmycjy

tmycjy

JessieP

That will give you a year end tally of 163-50, outstanding year my friend. 163-50 may be the final score as well.

tmycjy

Quote from: JessieP on November 29, 2018, 12:36:56 pm
That will give you a year end tally of 163-50, outstanding year my friend. 163-50 may be the final score as well.

Only time will tell for sure :) :) :)

tmycjy

tmycjy went in final 0-1 for a final season total of 162-51

my shocker but a glad shocker that LR CHRISTIAN win this class 5-A State tittle I want to congaulate all player and coaches and all other staff from Little Rock Christian Warriors for the state tittle

I also want to congaulate all player coach and all other staff from Pulaski Academy for the state runner-up you still should proud of the runner-up tittle you were one of the last school playing

well that will do it for another season on tmycjy pick this has be your old buddy tmycjy signing off for another season would like to give some thanks to all people who run www.fearlessfriday.com with out this web site I would not be able to do this also would like to thank all player and coaches with kids to play and coach to coach I would not have anything to predict I also would like to thanks all fan who read my post each week if it was not for u reading my post I would just be doing it for my self or would have quit a long time ago so thanks u for that one last not I want people to understand I go where my school goes so if wynne ever move up or down in classafation that where I do my picking sorry for fan on that

so good luck to all teams in the off season   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas