• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Arkadelphia @ Shiloh Christian

Started by sportsguy80, November 23, 2018, 09:59:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Arkadelphia
75 (53.2%)
Shiloh Christian
66 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 141

toadRyder

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 29, 2018, 01:53:14 pm
It's going to be a fun game. I have Badassger 56-6. Look for a big game from all the Badgers players.  Shiloh don't have anyone that can cover us.

This is the Semi finals.. Shiloh might not win but they definitely arent going out 56-6.. Let's get real.

#1thetruth

November 29, 2018, 02:06:15 pm #101 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 02:15:46 pm by #1thetruth
Quote from: toadRyder on November 29, 2018, 01:58:59 pm
This is the Semi finals.. Shiloh might not win but they definitely arent going out 56-6.. Let's get real.

You missed the whole point...... go back and read what I commented about

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 29, 2018, 01:53:14 pm
It's going to be a fun game. I have Badassger 56-6. Look for a big game from all the Badgers players.  Shiloh don't have anyone that can cover us.

You coming to the game man?  If so we will need to meet maybe at halftime or something...   Anybody else of course too... I met some of you a few years ago when you came up to PG... I sat on your side...

#1thetruth

November 29, 2018, 07:28:26 pm #103 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:09:50 pm by #1thetruth
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 29, 2018, 03:14:19 pm
You coming to the game man?  If so we will need to meet maybe at halftime or something...   Anybody else of course too... I met some of you a few years ago when you came up to PG... I sat on your side...

I'm at every game Sir....
in case you did'nt know,,,,. I'm kinda important!!!

JoeWho

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 27, 2018, 07:41:45 pm
Just my opinion but I would rank the remaining 4 teams this -

1. Joe T.
2. Arkie
3. Shiloh
4. Dumas

I'm basing this on seeing Joe T. Play.  The athletes they have.
Arkie, just a little film and high lights. Defending state champs. Good coaching.

Shiloh is good all around but I think the Match with Arkie doesn't favor them. We would have to make some adjustments. 

Dumas I have just read in here and looked at scores. Not a fair evaluation. You have to be good at this point and even last week...

Why would you favor both teams over Joe T ?

In my opinion, Joe T can not handle close games at this point.  They folded in the Bauxite game.  They had it won and lose it. 

Arkadelphia will give them a close game this time, and they won't take Arkadelphia seriously because of their first win.   Our Defense is much better than when we played them. 

This Shiloh games is going to be close.  If it rainy, I think the Badgers chances are much better. 

I am concern that Shiloh has managed to return to their old ways of drawing talent in that region.  They where very good in the late 2000 by doing so.  Nashville this year was under sized to hang with them.

The biggest advantage we have is our kicker.  Field goals can win it, and we don't have to (go for it) in the red zone.  Sounds like Nashville miss two opportunities to score on Shiloh in the red zone because they could not get into the end zone. 

I'm hoping we get to the State final.  I would love to play Joe T one more time.   

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 29, 2018, 07:28:26 pm
I'm at every game Sir....
in case you did'nt know,,,,. I'm kinda important!!!
He will be the one running on the field during timeouts with the Gatorade bottles.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: gerber707 on November 30, 2018, 07:06:28 am
He will be the one running on the field during timeouts with the Gatorade bottles.

Hydration is very important... Just ask the water boy...

#1thetruth

Quote from: JoeWho on November 29, 2018, 11:35:23 pm
In my opinion, Joe T can not handle close games at this point.  They folded in the Bauxite game.  They had it won and lose it. 

Arkadelphia will give them a close game this time, and they won't take Arkadelphia seriously because of their first win.   Our Defense is much better than when we played them. 

This Shiloh games is going to be close.  If it rainy, I think the Badgers chances are much better. 

I am concern that Shiloh has managed to return to their old ways of drawing talent in that region.  They where very good in the late 2000 by doing so.  Nashville this year was under sized to hang with them.

The biggest advantage we have is our kicker.  Field goals can win it, and we don't have to (go for it) in the red zone.  Sounds like Nashville miss two opportunities to score on Shiloh in the red zone because they could not get into the end zone. 

I'm hoping we get to the State final.  I would love to play Joe T one more time.   

My Man.... Agree!!!!
IMO...We willl have no problem with Shiloh (28-42) and Robinson will decimate Dumas (49-12).
We will Repeat..... Robbie has know idea what is coming....

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 30, 2018, 07:40:32 am
My Man.... Agree!!!!
IMO...We willl have no problem with Shiloh (28-42) and Robinson will decimate Dumas (49-12).
We will Repeat..... Robbie has know idea what is coming....

In an earlier post you said the top 3 teams in the state were -

1.  Arkie
2.  Nashville
3.  Joe T.

After this nobody was even close...    What makes you think tonight's games won't be closer or at least a challenge considering Shiloh beat you number 2 team by 3 possessions?

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 08:24:04 am

1.  Arkie
2.  Nashville
3.  Joe T.

After this nobody was even close...    What makes you think tonight's games won't be closer or at least a challenge considering Shiloh beat you number 2 team by 3 possessions?

You have to remember. The guy went from locking down Treylon Burks in 2017 to 45 and retired in the same thread.

This should be a good game.

Saints1845

This just in, the game has been postponed until Saturday at 6:00 PM do to expected weather...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: tmdowell on November 30, 2018, 08:57:30 am
This just in, the game has been postponed until Saturday at 6:00 PM do to expected weather...

That's great! Thanks for the update...

Saints1845

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 28, 2018, 11:28:45 am
I hope so :)...  I like it, even though the opening music is from The Greatest Showman.

Actually, the music at the beginning is the same music as the old Chicago Bulls intro music. The guy who created it is from Chicago and used to be a radio DJ.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: tmdowell on November 30, 2018, 09:50:17 am
Actually, the music at the beginning is the same music as the old Chicago Bulls intro music. The guy who created it is from Chicago and used to be a radio DJ.

There is music from that, WWE and also The Greatest Showman... Trust me on this one... I am sadly a subject matter expert... I love it however and so does everybody how comes to the game with me... It almost has a we will rock you beat...

I need to speak with who is ever doing our music...  We have some strange covers and stuff, we need to mix in a little hip hop...

Kevin

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 10:02:38 am
There is music from that, WWE and also The Greatest Showman... Trust me on this one... I am sadly a subject matter expert... I love it however and so does everybody how comes to the game with me... It almost has a we will rock you beat...

I need to speak with who is ever doing our music...  We have some strange covers and stuff, we need to mix in a little hip hop...
But imagine them coming into the stadium and loud over the speakers you just here.. " Can you smellllllllll"
Wouldn't make much sense but would be quite the entrance

sportsguy80

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 08:58:54 am
That's great! Thanks for the update...
Definitely good news because I believe this should be a very competitive game under normal weather conditions.

#1thetruth

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 08:30:07 am
You have to remember. The guy went from locking down Treylon Burks in 2017 to 45 and retired in the same thread.

Faux News!!!

Nothing like High Quality pH2O....

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 30, 2018, 11:49:36 am
Faux News!!!

Nothing like High Quality pH2O....

I assume the team is staying up here?  Do you guys have a place to practice?

Klaw30

This delay of game could possibly play towards Shiloh advantage ....

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 02:16:39 pm

Yeah I'm curious what the Arkie team will do tonight/tomorrow...  Might make sense to go back, practice tomorrow at home then drive but....  Really puts them in an interesting situation.  Of course kids this age are extremely resilient but still.....

hogfan10

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 02:06:01 pm
I assume the team is staying up here?  Do you guys have a place to practice?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the team ever left Arkadelphia.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 30, 2018, 03:00:38 pm
I could be wrong, but I don't think the team ever left Arkadelphia.

It was a big bus a Next Level by the school... Might have been for something going on there.

richboy

nah, been watching film on Shiloh and watching arky practice this week. Shiloh doesnt know what's about to come at them, mark my words.

THE D.O.C

November 30, 2018, 04:14:04 pm #123 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:52:12 pm by THE D.O.C
Another day to recover works in Arkadelphia favor.

#1thetruth

My kid plays, and yes I'm retired!!!! I'm Rich..... our win is going to be HUGE!!!

hogfan10

Quote from: THE D.O.C on November 30, 2018, 04:14:04 pm
Another day to recover works in Arkadelphia favor.
Recover from?
Playing today benefitted Arkadelphia. Basically wasted day today, travel tomorrow. With tomorrow not being a school day, SC can have a limited practice/walk through b/4 the game at 6.

sportsguy80

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 30, 2018, 05:39:15 pm
Recover from?
Playing today benefitted Arkadelphia. Basically wasted day today, travel tomorrow. With tomorrow not being a school day, SC can have a limited practice/walk through b/4 the game at 6.
I tend to agree. Are the badgers coming up today or tomorrow?

RyanLR

It's not a wasted day. An extra day of rest helps EVERYONE involved.

beach bum

Quote from: RyanLR on November 30, 2018, 06:10:58 pm

It appeared to be the right decision.... My word is there a lightning show going on to the south of Fayetteville right now. All of it looks about 20 miles to the south of Shiloh's field right now.

RyanLR

Quote from: beach bum on November 30, 2018, 06:14:18 pm
It appeared to be the right decision.... My word is there a lightning show going on to the south of Fayetteville right now. All of it looks about 20 miles to the south of Shiloh's field right now.
I'm in midtown Little Rock and it's pouring HARD already.

hogfan10

Quote from: sportsguy80 on November 30, 2018, 05:47:19 pm
I tend to agree. Are the badgers coming up today or tomorrow?
Tomorrow morning, I assume.

hogfan10

Quote from: RyanLR on November 30, 2018, 06:10:58 pm
Maybe, I just think in this case it helps the home team much more.
Arkadelphia gets a 5 hr bus ride tomorrow, sc has all day to rest, practice, watch film, etc since it's a Saturday w/o school.

CoachRH

In NWA now, no way this game would have been played in length tonight.
Great call by AAA early in the day to not impact all.
It doesn't matter because both teams need to bring it and the best one will win!

sportsguy80

Quote from: CoachRH on November 30, 2018, 07:52:22 pm
It doesn't matter because both teams need to bring it and the best one will win!
Yeah lighting off and on a lot. The delays would have been in effect big time.

CoachRH

We would have spent a lot o& time in the parking lot waiting for delays!
It would have been painful for players, coaches, and zebras!

hogfan10

Quote from: CoachRH on November 30, 2018, 07:52:22 pm
Might not impact all, but definitely some. Did we just learn of this weather forecast today, or have we not known of it all week?

#1thetruth

November 30, 2018, 08:47:48 pm #136 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:29:31 am by #1thetruth
Embassy in Rogers is treating me like the king that I am.  I had a superb bone-in Ribeye cooked med-rare from Ruth Chris.... I'm one stuffed Badassger..... I guess I'll head downstairs to have a nightcap..... Woodford Reserve sounds like a great way to end the night. Bartender.... make it a double.

That lil remote I have....tells me its going to be another warren type of beat down.
Mercy will kick in the second half..... that's means only one thing......  I'll be able to catch my Redeye to LR....  my chauffeur will be waiting for me at Bill and Hillary Clinton Nat Airport. I will make it to the wonderful Arkyville by 11:30. Good night fellows... my beautiful model wife is tucking me in. 
She's been shopping all day.... you know what they say, happy wife happy life. It's going to be a good one.

JoeWho

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 08:24:04 am

1.  Arkie
2.  Nashville
3.  Joe T.

They won't beat us like that.  Nashville was number 2 in the conference because the Badgers give them 14 point in the second half of the Arky vs. Nashville game.  Otherwise, they would have lose!  Their offense did not score on us in the second half.  Reminds me of their Shiloh game.  We fixed our problems on special teams since that game. 

Interest fact.  No one has scored on our first string defense since the Bauxite game.  The most points the defense has given up since the winning streak is 14 (Warren).

Yea,  I like our chances in this game.  I seriously think we will get more than 21 points. 

Stealthfan

Quote from: JoeWho on November 30, 2018, 08:48:42 pm
They won't beat us like that.  Nashville was number 2 in the conference because the Badgers give them 14 point in the second half of the Arky vs. Nashville game.  Otherwise, they would have lose!  Their offense did not score on us in the second half.  Reminds me of their Shiloh game.  We fixed our problems on special teams since that game. 

Interest fact.  No one has scored on our first string defense since the Bauxite game.  The most points the defense has given up since the winning streak is 14 (Warren).

Yea,  I like our chances in this game.  I seriously think we will get more than 21 points.

Did I not see Nashville give the Arkie D a couple of TDs in that same game?  Overhead snap in the end zone and basically a handoff to a defender if I remember correctly. 

gerber707

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 30, 2018, 08:47:48 pm
Embassy in Rogers is treating me like the king that I am.  I had a superb bone-in Ribeye cooked med-rare from Ruth Chris.... I'm one stuffed Badassger..... I guess I'll head downstairs to have a nightcap..... Woodford Reserve sounds like a great way to end the night. Bartender.... make it a double.

That lil remote I have....tells me its going to be another warren type of beat down.
Mercy will kick in the second half..... that's means only one thing......  I'll be able to catch my Redeye to LR....  my chauffeur will be waiting for me at Bill and Hillary Clinton Nat Airport. I will make it to the wonderful Arkyville by 11:30. Good night fellows... my beautiful model wife is tucking me in. 
She's been shopping all day.... you know what the say, happy wife happy life. It's going to be a good one.
You mean spam and eggs. Don't be trying to fool us. Your parents are not going to let you stay overnight anywhere my little waterboy. Be sure and feed the mule tonight.

hogfan10

Quote from: Stealthfan on November 30, 2018, 09:21:37 pm
Did I not see Nashville give the Arkie D a couple of TDs in that same game?  Overhead snap in the end zone and basically a handoff to a defender if I remember correctly.
They did have a bad punt snap that led to a Badger td late in the game. We had two bad punt snaps in the 3rd that Nashville recovered for tds.

Stealthfan

So the Arkadelphia offense scored how many TD's against Nashville?

RyanLR

Quote from: Stealthfan on November 30, 2018, 10:06:58 pm
Kinda irrelevant to a team that didn't put it together until halfway through the season.

hogfan10

Quote from: Stealthfan on November 30, 2018, 10:06:58 pm

2, 3, or 4; not sure but we had 20+ on the scoreboard. Much of the game was played in a downpour.

Stealthfan

So why were the Nashville TD's relevant way back then to that "other Arkadelphia team"?  Just saying.
If I recall, Shiloh also gave a snap in the end zone to Nashville.  Nashville lost. 

JoeWho

Quote from: Stealthfan on November 30, 2018, 11:13:59 pm
So why were the Nashville TD's relevant way back then to that "other Arkadelphia team"?  Just saying.
If I recall, Shiloh also gave a snap in the end zone to Nashville.  Nashville lost. 

If Shiloh give us "snap in the end zone", the different here is We will win!

Badgers are in it to win it. 

#1thetruth

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 30, 2018, 09:53:37 pm
They did have a bad punt snap that led to a Badger td late in the game. We had two bad punt snaps in the 3rd that Nashville recovered for tds.

Yes Sir you're right..... the mule was fed.

#1thetruth

Ask Sugar about my remote?????,
I don't abuse it butttttttt...... I must confess I took another sneak peak into the future.  just like warren...its not going to be fair what the Badgers have in store for SC.....
you might want to bring crosses and holy water......
the demons the Badgers leached out on them , will need nothing short of an exorcise performed after the game........
It's was brutal...... I mean brutal.
Parents pleas leave the kids at home. Please Please, I beg of you....
I had to stop watching by the 3rd Q.. the score was 42-3...... Mercy clock was running......

Sports Guru

December 01, 2018, 09:47:42 am #148 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:49:31 am by Crossett Eagle
Let's Go Shiloh Christian!!

hogfan10

Quote from: Stealthfan on November 30, 2018, 11:13:59 pm

If you're trying to compare scores to determine this games outcome, be careful.
In week 4 Arkadelphia's offense was still trying to find itself. Totally new OL in game 4, starting TB playing w/sore hamstring, and explosive slot playing his first game after breaking collarbone in a pre season scrimmage. Badger offense of week 4 not really comparable to offense of week 14.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas