• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Missco

Clarendon's odds to win a state title are slim. Coaching is just better at Earle, EPC, Mt, Bay, etc...

da greatest bigbaby

December 02, 2018, 11:24:42 pm #52 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 01:19:43 am by da greatest bigbaby
Dogg yaw barely made it thru state last season won by 1 over jville  lh an I'm still not sure how yaw beat us Clarendon just by 5 in the regionals soo don't think yaw gonna skate thru state  this season lol an the only reason your saying the regular season don't matter  is because we're gonna tare yaw up come December 20th noo excuses  lol o an we got 12 guards on the roster soo were good their an 4 post our top scorers are back yaw lost yaw top players 6'4 Doolittle our twin towers are gonna dominate down  their soo get ready for the whip'n lol anywhoo were gonna get ready an  whip 4a Stuttgart Monday  lions by 20 lol

MomaLion

Our coaching must be pretty good considering we are always among the top teams in 2A.  Yes, we have had some issues but we learn from those and get better.  I'd take our coach over ANY other coach in 2A.

Dogg

December 03, 2018, 05:36:33 am #54 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:33:22 am by Dogg
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 02, 2018, 11:24:42 pm
Dogg yaw barely made it thru state last season won by 1 over jville  lh an I'm still not sure how yaw beat us Clarendon just by 5 in the regionals soo don't think yaw gonna skate thru state  this season lol an the only reason your saying the regular season don't matter  is because we're gonna tare yaw up come December 20th noo excuses  lol o an we got 12 guards on the roster soo were good their an 4 post our top scorers are back yaw lost yaw top players 6'4 Doolittle our twin towers are gonna dominate down  their soo get ready for the whip'n lol anywhoo were gonna get ready an  whip 4a Stuttgart Monday  lions by 20 lol
you probably will win when you come to Earle on the 20th, and some other team probably will to. MT beat Earle 2 times last year in the regular season. So Clarendon winning on the 20th means absolutely nothing to Earle. You have 12 guards but how many can actually play. You say we beat lighthouse by 1 and Clarendon by 5, how many points do you have to win by to be declared the winner?
Here's a Xmas present for your 12 guards 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 that's 10 state titles and we will win 2 of the next 3. Celebrate the regular season and we will celebrate in the state tournament

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on December 03, 2018, 12:24:54 am
Our coaching must be pretty good considering we are always among the top teams in 2A.  Yes, we have had some issues but we learn from those and get better.  I'd take our coach over ANY other coach in 2A.
If he used Malik the right way and he controls those guards( to prevent them from it's my time to shoot or score) Clarendon would be much better. #14 got hot in the regional tournament and they stop going to him. Put the press on and Malik has to handle the ball. You have a good coach but in crunch time either it's coaching or poor execution or simply not following the coaches instructions.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 03, 2018, 05:40:39 am
If he used Malik the right way and he controls those guards( to prevent them from it's my time to shoot or score) Clarendon would be much better. #14 got hot in the regional tournament and they stop going to him. Put the press on and Malik has to handle the ball. You have a good coach but in crunch time either it's coaching or poor execution or simply not following the coaches instructions.

Or call a t.o. when he didnt have one.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 03, 2018, 06:41:41 am
Or call a t.o. when he didnt have one.
I have no idea what happened there lol but I do know that it won't happen again.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on December 03, 2018, 05:40:39 am
I'm excited to watch these kids this year, they've really grown as players and are so much fun to watch.  Not just the dunking, but how they work together.  It wouldn't matter to me if they won state or not, they are good, well rounded kids that i'm very proud of.  Of course it'd be really great to see them rewarded but i'm always proud of them and our coaches.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on December 03, 2018, 06:43:07 am
I have no idea what happened there lol but I do know that it won't happen again.

me neither, but I do know he looked at the score board before calling it, so im not positive it will not happen again.

da greatest bigbaby

Dogg yaw can wait  around for Xmas an state  tourney time  if yaw want 2 this season yaw will be disappointed man lol were load 'd with talent an depth lol we even got a extra 6'4 post

Dogg

But do you have any of these🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Dogg

December 03, 2018, 09:32:21 am #62 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:33:54 am by Dogg
Quote from: MomaLion on December 03, 2018, 06:48:39 am
I'm excited to watch these kids this year, they've really grown as players and are so much fun to watch.  Not just the dunking, but how they work together.  It wouldn't matter to me if they won state or not, they are good, well rounded kids that i'm very proud of.  Of course it'd be really great to see them rewarded but i'm always proud of them and our coaches.
Momma I loved #5 & #14 from Clarendon on last years squad. That game in MT vs a undefeated MT team was a classic. #5 was a floor general. Loved how he played

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on December 03, 2018, 09:32:21 am
Momma I loved #5 & #14 from Clarendon on last years squad. That game in MT vs a undefeated MT team was a classic. #5 was a floor general. Loved how he played

that was a great game and atmosphere

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on December 03, 2018, 09:32:21 am
Yes,  he was also an outstanding student and currently attending UALR. A leader for sure.

MomaLion

Well my Lions lost tonight. They weren't playing like a team at all and the missed free throws killed us. I think this will be a wakeup call for us.

da greatest bigbaby

Tough loss for the lions to the 4a ricebirds an moma that was alot of missed free-throws lol the 5-0 4a ricebirds must be salty again this year we will see they got powehouse lr mills back in their conference lol anywhoo the lions get back on track Thursday Vs England  the purple lions just pulled it out by 1  over mt pine I'm sure their loaded we got them Saturday lol

MomaLion

The final score of England vs Mtn Pine was 74-67 in OT. Mtn Pine's best player fouled out early in the OT. It was a really good game.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 04, 2018, 12:37:52 am
Tough loss for the lions to the 4a ricebirds an moma that was alot of missed free-throws lol the 5-0 4a ricebirds must be salty again this year we will see they got powehouse lr mills back in their conference lol anywhoo the lions get back on track Thursday Vs England  the purple lions just pulled it out by 1  over mt pine I'm sure their loaded we got them Saturday lol
We missed a TON of free throws... honestly nothing was falling for us. I'm sure they'll bounce back just fine. Stuttgart is very good and athletic.

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 04, 2018, 12:37:52 am

England boys won 74-67.  Not by 1

da greatest bigbaby

OK England won in OT over mt pine cheek  but I still say Clarendon is the best team in 2a were coming in @ no. 3 behind Eureka springs an marked tree in the latest rank'n we will see where were @ Vs no. 6 England Thursday nite 2a action  we should destroy yaw cheek  then out man  mt pine Saturday lol the salty  4a ricebirds are coming in @ no. 4 in 4a no. 18 overall were not their yet with most of our guys  just making the transition from football  an dog yaw can count an stumble over yaw old rings down their @ no. 22 2a  as much  as yaw like lol but the new 2018-19 season belongs 2 the Clarendon  lions lol we got no. 2 marked tree in Clarendon January 4th noo mercy lol

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 04, 2018, 10:10:26 am
OK England won in OT over mt pine cheek  but I still say Clarendon is the best team in 2a were coming in @ no. 3 behind Eureka springs an marked tree in the latest rank'n we will see where were @ Vs no. 6 England Thursday nite 2a action  we should destroy yaw cheek  then out man  mt pine Saturday lol the salty  4a ricebirds are coming in @ no. 4 in 4a no. 18 overall were not their yet with most of our guys  just making the transition from football  an dog yaw can count an stumble over yaw old rings down their @ no. 22 2a  as much  as yaw like lol but the new 2018-19 season belongs 2 the Clarendon  lions lol we got no. 2 marked tree in Clarendon January 4th noo mercy lol

What does the score between England and Mt Pime have to do with Clarendon.  The answer is nothing. 

FromTheBench

Quote from: MomaLion on November 30, 2018, 12:54:31 am
Read the response above...sometimes I think y'all are just looking for an argument where there is none.  And I didn't make the response about the Augusta score so I can't very well be held responsible for that line of thinking. 
Quitman may have an amazing team, I have no idea and wouldn't venture a guess at this point....I'm just saying that to compare scores is pointless unless both coaches work similarly in how they respond to blowout games.

1. Clarendon doesn't need to run up scores to prove they can play. They have done their proving. Coaxh does a good job over there of keeping level head 2. Based on what I saw, Quitman could have ran Dewitt senesless...Dewitt not good at all, so really Quitman and Clarendon both beating Dewitt big is irrelevant and is not a good way to compare them. Dewitt will lose a lot of games by 15+ this year. I think Quitman has a very good team, but Clarendon, Earle and Marked Tree will remain everyone's top 3 until proven otherwise.

YSpanther

You sailing a ship or flying a plane or something?  That was virtually unreadable.  You all, You guys, Y'all, yall.  Yaw is to pitch or roll or the first 3 letters of the word yawn.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Y'all and Earle and Marked Tree aren't 3 of the last 4 standing in the playoffs.

Ctucker

Quote from: YSpanther on December 04, 2018, 11:59:08 am
You sailing a ship or flying a plane or something?  That was virtually unreadable.  You all, You guys, Y'all, yall.  Yaw is to pitch or roll or the first 3 letters of the word yawn.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Y'all and Earle and Marked Tree aren't 3 of the last 4 standing in the playoffs.
them 3 will be there bank on that but for that Clarendon poster he is a little incoherent! Welcome to our world I know you came from 3 a board you just have to try and figure out what he means and sometimes you just can't!

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on December 04, 2018, 07:06:47 am
England boys won 74-67.  Not by 1
I corrected him as well....it was a very good game.  Mountain Pine surprised me for sure.

MomaLion

If we play like we did Monday night, we aren't beating anybody.  Far too many easy shots missed...not to mention the free throws.  I'm sure they will be fine, but that can't happen in conference play.

MomaLion

Quote from: FromTheBench on December 04, 2018, 11:58:19 am
1. Clarendon doesn't need to run up scores to prove they can play. They have done their proving. Coaxh does a good job over there of keeping level head 2. Based on what I saw, Quitman could have ran Dewitt senesless...Dewitt not good at all, so really Quitman and Clarendon both beating Dewitt big is irrelevant and is not a good way to compare them. Dewitt will lose a lot of games by 15+ this year. I think Quitman has a very good team, but Clarendon, Earle and Marked Tree will remain everyone's top 3 until proven otherwise.

Thank you and I agree.  I'll have to try to catch Quitman in a game at some point.

MomaLion

Quote from: YSpanther on December 04, 2018, 11:59:08 am

That's what i'm thinking it will come down to but honestly it's far too early in the season to know what sleeper teams could pop up.  I was VERY impressed with Mountain Pine Monday night...they lost in OT to England but they have some shooters.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 04, 2018, 04:57:06 pm
them 3 will be there bank on that but for that Clarendon poster he is a little incoherent! Welcome to our world I know you came from 3 a board you just have to try and figure out what he means and sometimes you just can't!
I can translate for y'all lol.

da greatest bigbaby

December 06, 2018, 02:37:11 am #80 Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:45:07 am by da greatest bigbaby
 Nothing cheek I'm just saying the no. 3  Clarendon  lions wouldnt  be going 2 OT with load'd mt pine in hoops anytime soon I'm sure that would be a blowout lol were  gonna destroy yaw 2nite cheek  the Clarendon lions by 15  go lions whip England an 2 the new person this is a game thread not a political thread if your having trouble comprehening an choosen check yaw sources then come on lol an yaw use your wait period to get game info ready an the lions shouldn't be that far behind 4a Stuttgart come on lol  anywhoo Dogg yaw drop'd another 1 what r yaw like 1-5 conference start in bout 2 weeks it don't get any easier  yaw got 3 more l's come'n epc, marked tree an Clarendon   noo mercy lol

MomaLion

I love your enthusiasm Big Baby but i'm not quite ready to claim those victories just yet.  IF they play like they normally play, then yes...but Monday was awful...partly due to a very athletic Stuttgart team and largely due to our own mistakes.  If we clean those mistakes up and play as a team, I don't see us losing either game.  I guess we'll know tonight as we take on an athletic England team.
I see tonight's game being a lot of runnin and gunnin but not sure the strategy for Mtn Pine.  May have to play a more disciplined game with a smart defense to stop those shooters without getting in foul trouble.  It's a good thing we can fly lol.

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 06, 2018, 02:37:11 am
Nothing cheek I'm just saying the no. 3  Clarendon  lions wouldnt  be going 2 OT with load'd mt pine in hoops anytime soon I'm sure that would be a blowout lol were  gonna destroy yaw 2nite cheek  the Clarendon lions by 15  go lions whip England an 2 the new person this is a game thread not a political thread if your having trouble comprehening an choosen check yaw sources then come on lol an yaw use your wait period to get game info ready an the lions shouldn't be that far behind 4a Stuttgart come on lol  anywhoo Dogg yaw drop'd another 1 what r yaw like 1-5 conference start in bout 2 weeks it don't get any easier  yaw got 3 more l's come'n epc, marked tree an Clarendon in Clarendon  noo mercy lol
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 you don't get those by winning in the regular season

FoxandHound34

Well looks like England beat Clarendon tonight 57-50 what happened big baby

Sugeknight

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 06, 2018, 09:59:55 pm
Well looks like England beat Clarendon tonight 57-50 what happened big baby

;D ;D ;D ;D

keohog

Red lions got whipped by our Purple Lions tonight big baby. Now the excuses can began.

da greatest bigbaby

Keohog were still not out of the 2a state title race I remember when ro them lost 2 England in the dewitt tourney after that we whip'd everybody 6a pine bluff 5a lr McClellan 4a pine bluff dollarway ran outta gas an  loss 2 cedar ridge in the title game in  hot springs we went 30-2 that year don't count us out yet it's still early lol Prolly a lil 2 comfie I told coach Hudson don't cancel that game against Brinkley gone whip em  don't put Hermitage on the schedule an should've got back in the marianna tourney an played  5a lr fair  lol but a couple of 2a loses want hurt us that much an I'm sure moma will give yaw the break down on the game later  it might of been just missed free-throws lol

Dogg

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 06, 2018, 02:37:11 am
Nothing cheek I'm just saying the no. 3  Clarendon  lions wouldnt  be going 2 OT with load'd mt pine in hoops anytime soon I'm sure that would be a blowout lol were  gonna destroy yaw 2nite cheek  the Clarendon lions by 15  go lions whip England an 2 the new person this is a game thread not a political thread if your having trouble comprehening an choosen check yaw sources then come on lol an yaw use your wait period to get game info ready an the lions shouldn't be that far behind 4a Stuttgart come on lol  anywhoo Dogg yaw drop'd another 1 what r yaw like 1-5 conference start in bout 2 weeks it don't get any easier  yaw got 3 more l's come'n epc, marked tree an Clarendon   noo mercy lol
what happed to the by 15? Let me guess they didn't count the 16 dunks, the backward free throws the 6-4 rim rattler ....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 06, 2018, 11:14:59 pm
Keohog were still not out of the 2a state title race I remember when ro them lost 2 England in the dewitt tourney after that we whip'd everybody 6a pine bluff 5a lr McClellan 4a pine bluff dollarway ran outta gas an  loss 2 cedar ridge in the title game in  hot springs we went 30-2 that year don't count us out yet it's still early lol Prolly a lil 2 comfie I told coach Hudson don't cancel that game against Brinkley gone whip em  don't put Hermitage on the schedule an should've got back in the marianna tourney an played  5a lr fair  lol but a couple of 2a loses want hurt us that much an I'm sure moma will give yaw the break down on the game later  it might of been just missed free-throws lol well ICC a class a school beat 6a pine Bluff so what's your point small class teams beat higher class teams all the time it means absolutely nothing!

MomaLion

Quote from: keohog on December 06, 2018, 10:17:55 pm
Red lions got whipped by our Purple Lions tonight big baby. Now the excuses can began.
No excuses and no whipping. It was a very competitive game. Both teams played hard.

MomaLion

Keohog were still not out of the 2a state title race I remember when ro them lost 2 England in the dewitt tourney after that we whip'd everybody 6a pine bluff 5a lr McClellan 4a pine bluff dollarway ran outta gas an  loss 2 cedar ridge in the title game in  hot springs we went 30-2 that year don't count us out yet it's still early lol Prolly a lil 2 comfie I told coach Hudson don't cancel that game against Brinkley gone whip em  don't put Hermitage on the schedule an should've got back in the marianna tourney an played  5a lr fair  lol but a couple of 2a loses want hurt us that much an I'm sure moma will give yaw the break down on the game later  it might of been just missed free-throws lol
Both teams played hard. It was a very good competitive game. We did better on free throws but couldn't land a 3 lol. England is a good team and both teams are better for having played the game.

bdubyab60

LOL

Dogg

🚐 somebody is coming to pick you up

keohog

Quote from: MomaLion on December 07, 2018, 01:19:25 pm
No excuses and no whipping. It was a very competitive game. Both teams played hard.
That was for big baby.

MomaLion

I know lol... you know I've always gotta put my 2 cents in :)
It's been a good time at England this week. We got to see areas that need work and will be much better for it.

da greatest bigbaby

The lions whip'd mtn pine by 30 71-41 that's more like the 2019 2a state champs I guess coach Hudson said something 2 the team an woke em up lol up nxt bay an Keo that's for yaw OT 2 mtn pine really  that's not salty lol an Keo if yaw can destroy yaw conference that's a big if we will see yaw @ the regionals lol we play yaw again in February that 1 Prolly want be much of a game after we whip marked tree an earle them lol

Dogg

You can't seem to whip anybody when it matters

bdubyab60

MT pine probably missed to many free throws that cost them the game

FoxandHound34

Yea but England also beat y'all and Stuttgart who destroyed y'all big baby

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas