• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CHG/Prescott

Started by Senior Roger, October 18, 2018, 10:46:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will come out on top tonight?

Grove
4 (19%)
Prescott
17 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: October 27, 2018, 11:23:54 am

Senior Roger

Who yall got?
Prescott by 14

HG Hornet

These Hornets are different that last year's team.  This team is faster and won't try to run the opposing team over, which didn't work vs Prescott the past two years anyway.  I think the Hornets keep it close and maybe pull out an emotional victory on Senior Night.   

Smackover Fan

I'm going with Prescott, but it should be a very good game. Probably will be listening to it while I watch Smackover.

Hgalum50

Honestly from watching Prescott, If the QB isn't doing much this will be a fight, but if he is on his game and our defense doesn't shut him up I could see a Prescott win by 14+. The Hornets have the speed and playmakers to compete, and I am much looking forward to this game. Also a side note I hope that Prescott doesn't put the ball on the ground as many times as they did against Smackover.

KOJACK

Not much chatter about this game...everybody scared or what?

jay nelvin

Quote from: KOJACK on October 22, 2018, 11:49:54 am
Prescott by 13+

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: KOJACK on October 22, 2018, 11:49:54 am
Last time I predicted we lost..... that being said Prescott by 20!

The A-Team

JeffSavagIV

WHITEchicken

If the qb from Prescott doesn't have himself in better shape I predict he will be out by halftime with full body cramps and hornets get ran over by the backup. If he stays in I say he tip toes around and Prescott wins by 15

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: WHITEchicken on October 22, 2018, 03:23:28 pm
If the qb from Prescott doesn't have himself in better shape I predict he will be out by halftime with full body cramps and hornets get ran over by the backup. If he stays in I say he tip toes around and Prescott wins by 15
That made no sense WHITEchicken!

Smackover Fan

Going to put numbers to my earlier comment. Prescott by 2 scores. 3 if CHG gives up early in the 4th.

cheesecake

Hg by 40 Prescott can't stop Bearden falls combo

CoolBreeze

Quote from: cheesecake on October 22, 2018, 04:03:33 pm
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: cheesecake on October 22, 2018, 04:03:33 pm
lNow this is what I'm talking about, someone in the band making this kind of prediction. 

HeadBussa08

Always a pretty tough game tween the two. Wolves responded well from the loss with smack. Think they win by 2 scores this Friday.

Hgalum50

We like being the underdog at HG! I will say Prescott wins at the moment, but it will be closer than the people think.

imtie

35-20 Prescott. This just comes from comparing game scores. With it in CHG it could be closer just do not think they can stop Prescott QB.

WHITEchicken

Curley I mean you backup is a good powerful runner. Your starter tip toes an makes good cuts.

snoopy22

Should be a great game.

Dapper Dan

Will both teams dress everyone? Or are there any injuries?

HG Hornet

Quote from: Dapper Dan on October 22, 2018, 11:56:18 pm
Will both teams dress everyone? Or are there any injuries?
I haven't heard of any on our side. 

snoopy22

Prescott has several out with injury.

football141414

Ive got prescott winning 45-24.  Camden doesn't have the defense to stop Prescott

AmSycho

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 23, 2018, 10:26:53 am
Prescott has several out with injury.

I had heard the same thing. A few key players limping into Friday night's match up. Game gets a bit closer. Prescott by 7.

ISU7

Snoopy and the C- Wolves by 9 8) since  Snoopy said they have injuries.

snoopy22

Most have injuries at this point, not a factor.

CoolBreeze

Will this call be return to reality for CHG a la Mansfield v. Booneville?

HG Hornet

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 23, 2018, 01:07:34 pm
I don't know anything about either of those schools so I looked up the score of Mansfield vs Booneville.......we may lose to Prescott, but it won't be as bad as 55-6. 

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 23, 2018, 01:07:34 pm
Return to reality? Not sure where you are going with this...Grove is a very good team. Will they win? I have no idea..the game is played on the field. But this would imply that Harmony Grove is playing above their means...they aren't. They have the athletes to hang with any 3A school.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on October 24, 2018, 04:23:49 pm
Return to reality? Not sure where you are going with this...Grove is a very good team. Will they win? I have no idea..the game is played on the field. But this would imply that Harmony Grove is playing above their means...they aren't. They have the athletes to hang with any 3A school.
I agree!  Going to be a battle for sure.

HG Hornet

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 24, 2018, 04:25:59 pm
I agree!  Going to be a battle for sure.
Thank you for the respect.  We'll see what happens Friday night. 

snoopy22

CHG is always a strong team.  Much respect from Prescott. 

HG Hornet

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 24, 2018, 06:55:20 pm
CHG is always a strong team.  Much respect from Prescott.
Thank you.  My son was a starting sophomore when we came to Prescott in 2015 and beat you guys for the first time in recent history, maybe ever.  The year before, CHG went 3-8.  THAT WIN put us back on the winning track and always will mean a lot to him, personally.  If you want to be considered one of the best, you gotta beat those who are already in that conversation. 

snoopy22

Yes, that was a great win for CHG's program.  We recovered and went to the semis that year.

HG Hornet

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 25, 2018, 08:29:22 am
Yes, that was a great win for CHG's program.  We recovered and went to the semis that year.
Yes, I knew that and some said that that loss is just what your guys needed to put them back in reality and get the right mindset for conference play.  THAT game, the playoff win vs Hector in 2016, and last year's Rison game are probably the three biggest wins that we've had where we were the underdog going in.  Memorable to say the least.   

jay nelvin

Any live stream for tomorrow night?

HGaluminTN

Quote from: football141414 on October 23, 2018, 10:30:55 am
Ive got prescott winning 45-24.  Camden doesn't have the defense to stop Prescott
I doubt Prescott scores any on Camden.  Panthers haven't had a school since '91.

CatPride

Jimbo Morphis

CHG loses 2 in a row and then complains when Hooten ranks them 12th instead of 10th.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Oldman on October 26, 2018, 09:33:37 am
CHG loses 2 in a row and then complains when Hooten ranks them 12th instead of 10th.
It really doesn't matter where we're ranked.......all we can do is play the team that's on the schedule or put in the playoff bracket against us.  Maybe CHG will meet up with your McGehee Owls this year.  Not likely, but it could happen.   

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 26, 2018, 09:38:50 am
It really doesn't matter where we're ranked.......all we can do is play the team that's on the schedule or put in the playoff bracket against us.  Maybe CHG will meet up with your McGehee Owls this year.  Not likely, but it could happen.   
I doubt it will happen.

HG Hornet

October 26, 2018, 10:19:39 am #42 Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:29:42 am by CHG Hornet
You're right, but we have had some good games between us.  My son was the Hornets' freshman starting center when your Owls beat us 32-63 in 2014.  Payed you back in 2015 his sophomore year though, 69-34.  :)     

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 26, 2018, 10:19:39 am
You're right, but we have had some good games between us.  My son was the Hornets' freshman starting center when your Owls beat us 32-63 in 2014.  Payed you back in 2015 his sophomore year though, 69-34.  :)     
Yep we had some great defenses lol

HG Hornet

and offenses, when you score in the 30's you should win

Hgalum50

Quote from: Oldman on October 26, 2018, 10:32:45 am
Yep we had some great defenses lol
I was on the team that beat y'all 39-35 when y'all came in to 3A ranked #1. That was a heck of a ball game to be a part of.

KOJACK

October 26, 2018, 11:45:05 am #46 Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:49:19 am by KOJACK
Looks like we are gonna have nice weather for what should be an interesting match up with a conference championship on the line.
Also these two jr high programs went at it last night for a conference championship with Prescott winning and going undefeated and conference champs in back to back seasons.

HG Hornet

Congratulations to your guys on that accomplishment. 

jay nelvin

Did not expect 33 to 0 at the half.  Prescott leads.

WorkOrder

CHG getting donkey stomped

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas