• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Christian @ Lincoln

Started by whippersnapper, October 15, 2018, 11:39:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

Both teams are 6-1 coming into the game w/SC being 4-0 in conf and the wolves 3-1. As of now Fridays forecast is 80% chance of rain but does that carry into the night for the game? We shall see. I believe if it is raining then that could be a good equalizer for the wolves against the saints. This offense will be the best and most challenging Lincoln has faced yet. On offense the ground game is gonna have to be there as it was basically non existent against PR. Now do the wolves have to run for 200 yards or whatever now. Just run the ball well enough to make the saints honor it. Should be a fun one

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 15, 2018, 11:39:07 am
Both teams are 6-1 coming into the game w/SC being 4-0 in conf and the wolves 3-1. As of now Fridays forecast is 80% chance of rain but does that carry into the night for the game? We shall see. I believe if it is raining then that could be a good equalizer for the wolves against the saints. This offense will be the best and most challenging Lincoln has faced yet. On offense the ground game is gonna have to be there as it was basically non existent against PR. Now do the wolves have to run for 200 yards or whatever now. Just run the ball well enough to make the saints honor it. Should be a fun one

The rain would certainly be good for Lincoln.  Friday against Gentry points did not come as easy as they did against PG.  I think it was 100% weather related and in turn the change in play calling.  Lincoln is much improved, I look forward to watching this one!

RZback

I'm thinking Shiloh tries to flex its muscle and wins by 42-17.  Rain may be a factor and slow things down but it will have to rain heavily.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas