• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should be a New #1 in 4A

Started by Superjack45, October 14, 2018, 09:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Superjack45

I just wanted to say what everyone is thinking right now,so what do y'all think let's here it.

Trojanbird

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 14, 2018, 09:09:49 pm
I just wanted to say what everyone is thinking right now,so what do y'all think let's here it.
Waldron

OrangeCrush.

Bauxite is going to win the super bowl so why not them.

beach bum

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 14, 2018, 09:47:08 pm

Yes the self proclaimed champs....

OrangeCrush.

But in all seriousness, leave Warren at #1 until they lose.

AirWarren

Warren will be fine.

We were there to make plays on defense, just over pursued. Better to have the speed and miss when you haven't played a position all year full time. Unlike the hogs last night where you have no speed and take the bad angles over and over.

RyanLR

Sucks for Treylon Burks man... I heard on the radio that his surgery went well and whatnot. He's going to have a great career at the next level for sure.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on October 14, 2018, 10:26:21 pm
Warren will be fine.

We were there to make plays on defense, just over pursued. Better to have the speed and miss when you haven't played a position all year full time. Unlike the hogs last night where you have no speed and take the bad angles over and over.
I know this it's just that my phone been ringing off the hook with people that are with other schools asking me about Warren.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 14, 2018, 09:47:08 pm
Way to bring up bauxite on another thread, wonder why you're always "Pick" riding

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 15, 2018, 01:28:52 am
I know this it's just that my phone been ringing off the hook with people that are with other schools asking me about Warren.

This made me laugh.

"What's going on with Warren?"

"Man, I'm not sure...I know, let's call Superjack and get the 411!"

cuckoobird

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2018, 08:24:46 am
This made me laugh.

"What's going on with Warren?"

"Man, I'm not sure...I know, let's call Superjack and get the 411!"

. Look DooDoo Bird I have no lies to tell let me just name a few for you. Hamburg,Rivercrest,Monticello,and Arky.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 15, 2018, 12:30:46 pm
. Look DooDoo Bird I have no lies to tell let me just name a few for you. Hamburg,Rivercrest,Monticello,and Arky.
"DooDoo Bird"... Classic

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: VanillaThunder on October 15, 2018, 12:42:32 pm
"DooDoo Bird"... Classic

Insomuch that it makes no sense, yep, classic. Correction, I guess it makes sense on about a 3rd grade level.

Still hilarious that folks from "all over" are calling SJ, when anyone can watch the games online and determine for themselves what's going on.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2018, 12:47:20 pm
Insomuch that it makes no sense, yep, classic. Correction, I guess it makes sense on about a 3rd grade level.

Still hilarious that folks from "all over" are calling SJ, when anyone can watch the games online and determine for themselves what's going on.
I actually just got off the phone with him.

SUGARTOWN

HeberFan

Hey, it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

cuckoobird

Now that's classic. You sure it wasn't the russian?

HeberFan

Adversity often makes the team better....

RyanLR

Thatoneguy2

Green forest should be #1, even tho we havent scored in conference yet but dont give up we will win the last 4a-1 playoff spot.

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2018, 12:47:20 pm

won't explain myself ,believe what you want.

cuckoobird

Well SJ, LJ, AW, jimbo, 1990, and kyle called me

bootlegger

I think until someone beats Warren they should be #1

Jack1990

I always call and get cuckoobird's opinion! Most valued info on FF.

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on October 15, 2018, 02:26:53 pm
Green forest should be #1, even tho we havent scored in conference yet but dont give up we will win the last 4a-1 playoff spot.

Gravette is the new number one--saving all their touchdowns for the playoff push.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over on October 15, 2018, 11:08:55 pm
Gravette is the new number one--saving all their touchdowns for the playoff push.

Hmmm I dont know they are pretty good but 7 touchdowns is a joke.

VanillaThunder

FootballFan00

VanillaThunder

FootballFan00

cuckoobird

This guy AKA "Romeo" used to call a little too frequently so I blocked his number.

Jimbo Morphis

ISU7

Quote from: AirWarren on October 14, 2018, 10:26:21 pm
Warren will be fine.

Exactly!!!!! Good luck Jacks. Speedy recovery to #13.

justafan33

You could put Burks on any of the top 10 teams and they are considered a contender for state title.  He is that good, however,  lots of Big games played in next week or two. The cream shall rise to the top. Warren ahould stay #1 until beaten.

Digger#23

There is just sooo much good stuff to dig on here it's kind of hard to make a selection.  The easy targets are Beach Bum and Crushy.  So, I'll start there.  Once again you two "lil buddy's"  are going to create a "fake news" line.  Shoot, let's just call it what it is.....fear of your final game.  No doubt the Nastyville "we are soooo great at junior high ball" run will end.  It will end with the sound of applause.  Cocky and arrogant lives and breeds in Nastyville.  The end of days is coming.  Get ready boys.

Lumberjackfan1978

scrapman

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 16, 2018, 08:13:35 pm
There is just sooo much good stuff to dig on here it's kind of hard to make a selection.  The easy targets are Beach Bum and Crushy.  So, I'll start there.  Once again you two "lil buddy's"  are going to create a "fake news" line.  Shoot, let's just call it what it is.....fear of your final game.  No doubt the Nastyville "we are soooo great at junior high ball" run will end.  It will end with the sound of applause.  Cocky and arrogant lives and breeds in Nastyville.  The end of days is coming.  Get ready boys.
J.R. high already lost bud. The streak that is still going is consecutive wins vs Bauxite

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Robinson has played one extra game than the Jacks. Believe they have played a tougher non conference than Warren also. Not so sure the 7 is as good as predicted before the season. Feel like Dumas, Hamburg and even (dare I say) DeWitt might win a game or three in the playoffs.

cuckoobird

I doubt Dewitt makes the playoffs. Still winless in conference

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 16, 2018, 10:15:12 pm
I doubt Dewitt makes the playoffs. Still winless in conference

Dewitt might make some trades before the deadline and get a playoff spot.

RabAlumni

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 16, 2018, 09:58:12 pm
Robinson has played one extra game than the Jacks. Believe they have played a tougher non conference than Warren also. Not so sure the 7 is as good as predicted before the season. Feel like Dumas, Hamburg and even (dare I say) DeWitt might win a game or three in the playoffs.

Dumas and Hamburg will be making some noise in the playoffs.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

1.  Warren
2.  Bauxite
3. The rest can be debated

$aintMaximu$

1.  Warren
2.  Bauxite
3.  Joe T.
4.  Shiloh

AirWarren

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 11:12:23 pm
Like it.

Good picks. Playoffs should be FUN this year. No dominant favorites.

BigRiverviewGuy

i think Stuttgart should be in the top 5, top 7 atleast, underrated team

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 22, 2018, 10:58:35 am
i think Stuttgart should be in the top 5, top 7 atleast, underrated team

Then probably Stuttgart and Nashville...    Not really sure after that...

HeberFan

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 22, 2018, 11:05:34 am

Then probably Stuttgart and Nashville...    Not really sure after that...

Same cast of characters... quality programs.

ea cat

It's to bad for DeWitt. If they were in the 2-4A they would be in the playoffs with a 2-0 record.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas