• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lavaca @ Hector

Started by Wildcatalumni21, October 13, 2018, 07:13:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Another big game in the 4-2A! Lavaca seems to be getting it together since the return of their QB! Hector's pass defense is gonna have to tighten up this week! We've always been tough at home so gonna say we come away with the W.
Hector- 35
Lavaca- 28

wiseguy

Better wear your rain gear 21. It may be a wet one :-\

DnA Prostaff

Lavaca has been a pleasant surprise in the conference! They are big and physical, and have some good athletes in the skill positions. I think it will be a good game. Giving the edge to the arrows in this one. 42-28

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: wiseguy on October 17, 2018, 07:27:05 am
Better wear your rain gear 21. It may be a wet one :-\
I'll watch from the press box 😂

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: DnA Prostaff on October 17, 2018, 07:52:55 am
Lavaca has been a pleasant surprise in the conference! They are big and physical, and have some good athletes in the skill positions. I think it will be a good game. Giving the edge to the arrows in this one. 42-28
Does anyone know how their pass defense is?

DnA Prostaff

Anyone posting updates for this game?     2 good ones this week, Burg @ Hackett and this Lavaca @ Hector.    Sure wish I could watch em both!

AR_dawg3

Which game will you be at DNA pro staff?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: DnA Prostaff on October 18, 2018, 12:21:40 pm
Anyone posting updates for this game?     2 good ones this week, Burg @ Hackett and this Lavaca @ Hector.    Sure wish I could watch em both!
I should be there so I'll have the updates

DnA Prostaff

Quote from: AR_dawg3 on October 18, 2018, 12:46:49 pm
Which game will you be at DNA pro staff?

I will be at Hackett unless I get called out for work.

Prouddragondad

I'll be trying to look at the score of this game for sure. This game could go either way. It being at Hector I would have to give them the edge. Hard to win there but this weather could play a big factor. Good luck to both teams!

HorseFeathers

Has Hector and Lavaca played since we were both in the 3a-4?

HorseFeathers

0-0 after 1.... Been a defensive battle...Hector's missed a couple opportunities passing...but so has Lavaca

HorseFeathers

10-0...1 pass completion between the 2 teams tonight...and it was of a ball that got swatted into someone's helmet and bounced straight up

Hector 10-0 at half... Cats offense started to get things figured out in the 2Q...Lavaca still struggling

HorseFeathers

Hector 17-0...day to Profitt 89 Yard TD pass catch and foot race

Prouddragondad

HorseFeathers

Wildcatalumni21

Sorry guys was updating on the thread and also working in press box. Was impressed with our pass defense tonight!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas