• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville Southside

Started by MDXPHD, October 06, 2018, 09:49:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RabAlumni

Quote from: SouthernerPride on October 12, 2018, 10:01:44 pm
I've been gone for two weeks and you guys completely fly off the handle.. creating pointless threads just to derail them with personal cannon fodder.. smh ???

On a lighter note, the Southerners got back to winning tonight on Homecoming against CAC.
[/quote

Congrats- I was very suspect of CAC's W's thus far so I'm glad to know Lonoke has a good opportunity for a W next week @ CAC. Sounds like Lonoke's only real match-up left is week 9 @ Stuttgart which is typically a dandy. Seems like Riverview might've hung their season up by their actions tonight vs Stuttgart. I guess Southside still has Heber?

MDXPHD

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 12, 2018, 10:20:53 pm

34 to be exact if you'd like to know. I was always a winner brother and still am to this day. My undergrad degree and my law degree that I hold probably say that I do hold a job. If you'd like to come visit said Job, I'd happily show you around the Capitol which I look out at from my corner office window daily. I'm sorry I pushed your button with my comment though. Tell your folks hi for us tonight while you're raiding the pantry looking for your nightly little debbie snack.

These days, an undergrad and law degree certainly don't mean you hold a job! Lol.

Neckred

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 12, 2018, 10:20:53 pm

34 to be exact if you'd like to know. I was always a winner brother and still am to this day. My undergrad degree and my law degree that I hold probably say that I do hold a job. If you'd like to come visit said Job, I'd happily show you around the Capitol which I look out at from my corner office window daily. I'm sorry I pushed your button with my comment though. Tell your folks hi for us tonight while you're raiding the pantry looking for your nightly little debbie snack.
Watch it guys he looks at the Capitol all day.  He is bursting with knowledge. 

SouthernerPride

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 12, 2018, 10:26:40 pm
Quote from: SouthernerPride on October 12, 2018, 10:01:44 pm
I've been gone for two weeks and you guys completely fly off the handle.. creating pointless threads just to derail them with personal cannon fodder.. smh ???

On a lighter note, the Southerners got back to winning tonight on Homecoming against CAC.
[/quote

Congrats- I was very suspect of CAC's W's thus far so I'm glad to know Lonoke has a good opportunity for a W next week @ CAC. Sounds like Lonoke's only real match-up left is week 9 @ Stuttgart which is typically a dandy. Seems like Riverview might've hung their season up by their actions tonight vs Stuttgart. I guess Southside still has Heber?
Yes, Southerners will host Heber next week for senior night.

RabAlumni

Quote from: Neckred on October 13, 2018, 04:46:48 pm
Watch it guys he looks at the Capitol all day.  He is bursting with knowledge.

Coming from this guy  ^^^^ I think a monkey has more knowledge than yourself so I'd say I am in pretty good shape. You should stick to your day job, but I hear you aren't very good at that either?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas