• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McClellan at Texarkana

Started by PA Dad, October 05, 2018, 11:16:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketFan

The killing the lights trick worked like a charm for the Neers that night, lol

AHS06

Quote from: JessieP on October 11, 2018, 09:34:34 pm
Yellowcake knows of which he speaks. My first year on this site my wife had to wear a "I'm with stupid" shirt everytime we went out in public. For the past 2 years I've been pleading with her to stop wearing it. The 5A, where legends are born and rules be dang. The ex-lax and balm really happened. PA pays student athletes and parents. Harrison's visitor locker room was a meth contaminated storage bin, The campus itself is haunted. Wynne plays 19 and 20 year olds and if you get up on Batesville at home by a couple scores, We kill the lights and regroup. But yes, your first year in the 5A will be heck on earth. FYI, don't drink Maynards punch at the mixer, I did and woke up in Tijuana with a Bruin Bear tattooed on my chest.
It's not that serious.   

AHS06

I hope McClellan enjoys your bye week.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on October 11, 2018, 09:34:34 pm
Yellowcake knows of which he speaks. My first year on this site my wife had to wear a "I'm with stupid" shirt everytime we went out in public. For the past 2 years I've been pleading with her to stop wearing it. The 5A, where legends are born and rules be dang. The ex-lax and balm really happened. PA pays student athletes and parents. Harrison's visitor locker room was a meth contaminated storage bin, The campus itself is haunted. Wynne plays 19 and 20 year olds and if you get up on Batesville at home by a couple scores, We kill the lights and regroup. But yes, your first year in the 5A will be heck on earth. FYI, don't drink Maynards punch at the mixer, I did and woke up in Tijuana with a Bruin Bear tattooed on my chest.

Don't forget the kindness I showed by giving you a bus ticket back to Independence County

PA Dad

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 12, 2018, 03:14:14 pm
Don't forget the kindness I showed by giving you a bus ticket back to Independence County

I'm glad I got a limo ride instead of a bus ticket  :D; sorry Jessie, it was your pledge period

AHS06

Jimmy1995

Seems like a really good game!

Red Devil Alum

Texarkana_Piggie

October 12, 2018, 08:53:31 pm #59 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:59:09 pm by Texarkana_Piggie
tied at 7.  mcclellan on hogs 3 after fumbled punt.  price (#2 for AHS) just left the game on a stretcher with a leg injury

Texarkana_Piggie

lions just scored.  waiting on pat.  injury timeout for lions.  1:37 to go in 3rd qtr

Texarkana_Piggie

2 point conversion good.  15-7 lions  almost end of 3rd

Texarkana_Piggie

Texarkana_Piggie

58 yard td run by cameron collier on 1st play of 4th qtr. 
ahs 14
lions 15

Texarkana_Piggie

cameron collier with a scoop and score!  td hogs!
ahs 21
lions 15
9:29 to go in game

Texarkana_Piggie

collier showed out for ahs in the second half.  he scored twice and got the first down that sealed the win.
ahs 21
lions 15
final

zebrafan

MDXPHD

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 12, 2018, 09:42:06 pm
collier showed out for ahs in the second half.  he scored twice and got the first down that sealed the win.
ahs 21
lions 15
final

Sounds like he was the main reason you guys pulled it out. That scoop and score had to get the crowd into it!

PA Dad

Heck of a game.  I'd say Texarkana proved its bona fides tonight.

AHS06

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 12, 2018, 09:43:30 pm
Sounds like he was the main reason you guys pulled it out. That scoop and score had to get the crowd into it!
How in world did LRMC lose during a bye week!?

AHS06

Quote from: zebrafan on October 12, 2018, 09:43:13 pm
Game ball to that young man!
Yes.  He was reserved until late 2nd half.  The team and stadium was drained of energy to see their leader and most prolific player leave the field on a stretcher. 

zebrafan

Quote from: AHS06 on October 12, 2018, 09:51:15 pm
Yes.  He was reserved until late 2nd half.  The team and stadium was drained of energy to see their leader and most prolific player leave the field on a stretcher. 
Who got hurt???

InYoGrill

Great fight young Hogs! Sounds like it was a war of a game.

Texarkana_Piggie

Texarkana_Piggie

collier actually scored all three tds....14 yd run in second qtr, 58 yd run on first play of 4th qtr, then a scoop and score on defense. 

zebrafan

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 12, 2018, 10:02:14 pm
#2 Irijah Price.  serious leg injury. 
Man! Thats not good, that guy is a baller!

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: zebrafan on October 12, 2018, 10:14:46 pm
Man! Thats not good, that guy is a baller!
one of my friends said it was pretty bad...tendons, acl, knee, leg.  praying for him and his mom.  i know she was beside herself! 

zebrafan

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 12, 2018, 10:30:23 pm
one of my friends said it was pretty bad...tendons, acl, knee, leg.  praying for him and his mom.  i know she was beside herself! 
OUCH! Prayers👏

Hogman2018

Quote from: Jimmy1995 on October 12, 2018, 08:29:38 pm
Seems like a really good game!
Where you at Jimmy what happened ! Tried to tell  you but you wouldnt listen. By the way LRM has a really good team that was heck of a game! QB #1  is a great player

Jimmy1995

Right here! Great win. We will will see how far the teams make it in the playoffs
Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 12, 2018, 11:11:03 pm
Where you at Jimmy what happened ! Tried to tell  you but you wouldnt listen. By the way LRM has a really good team that was heck of a game! QB #1  is a great player

Hoghead2

Texarkana won with character tonight. McClellan impressed me with thier linemen.
Y

The_Pioneer

October 13, 2018, 08:18:21 am #81 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:19:56 am by The_Pioneer
If it helps, we try to win with more points than the other team.  Almost guaranteed  method.

Hogman2018

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 06, 2018, 08:51:59 pm
My man!! I agree with Jimmy. I looked at LRM schedule earlier this year and just marked this as a bye week.
Bye week?? We didnt play Batesville did we?

Texarkana_Piggie

Good news on our player who left on a stretcher...dislocated knee. No broken bones like they thought.  Keeping him couple of days to watch for any hidden problems. They got his knee back in place and he should be okay in the long run.

PA Dad

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 13, 2018, 07:09:09 pm
Good news on our player who left on a stretcher...dislocated knee. No broken bones like they thought.  Keeping him couple of days to watch for any hidden problems. They got his knee back in place and he should be okay in the long run.

Great news.  I always hate for any player to get hurt.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 13, 2018, 01:33:38 am
Texarkana won with character tonight. McClellan impressed me with thier linemen.
Y
Great win for Texarkana

Hoghead2

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 12, 2018, 11:11:03 pm
I told the 5A fans Texarkana  would win the 5A South and challenge for state title in January.  LRM is a very talented team. You can make jokes and sneer at them as you please. But they've got some guys who really get after you. Texarkana and LRM played a knockout old school game Friday night. They were putting the wood on each other.

AHS06

This was a great win for the Razorbacks due to them not being tested since non-conference play.  I was really impressed with the size of LRMC linemen however down the stretch I believe they are not conditioned.  The conditioning could be a direct result of them not having to finish games due to the weaker schedule.  The game was a straight up old fashion slug fest with big hit after big hit.  With the 5A conference not being balanced within the divisions the 2nd round of the playoffs does no justice for PA, LRMC, AHS, and LRCA.  Going forward the Hogs will miss one of our most dynamic players (Price) injured during the game and we were already down our starting RB (Hall). 

Go 5A South! 

Hogman2018

We will have a hard time to get out of the second round in the playoffs without Price!! Differen team without him no doubt!

RamFan06

Is Price out for the season or is that not known yet?

Hogman2018

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 15, 2018, 06:21:38 pm
Most likely!!

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 15, 2018, 05:35:00 pm
We will have a hard time to get out of the second round in the playoffs without Price!! Differen team without him no doubt!
It's like the semifinals will take place during the 2nd round.  Definitely a different team!

AHS06

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 15, 2018, 06:21:38 pm
Yeah he's most likely done for season but glad the injury is not more severe.   

He committed to Tulane today.

Hoghead2

Quote from: AHS06 on October 15, 2018, 08:07:30 pm

Great School. ... Congrats

RamFan06

Quote from: AHS06 on October 15, 2018, 08:07:30 pm

Hate to see he is probably done but that's a great school. Congrats to him!

DerekOxford

I was told Price was not done for the year and that he has not committed to Tulane.

Not saying you're wrong, AHS06, just I had not heard that from either of my sources.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: DerekOxford on October 17, 2018, 09:07:14 pm
I was told Price was not done for the year and that he has not committed to Tulane.

Not saying you're wrong, AHS06, just I had not heard that from either of my sources.
He's not on their commitment list.

AHS06

Quote from: DerekOxford on October 17, 2018, 09:07:14 pm

Hey Man!

He went for another MRI on Tuesday and haven't heard the results.  Pending therapy there might be a chance for him to return but the consensus is not likely.

Elite Sports Texarkana and Irijah himself announced Tulane all over social media.  Maybe only verbal...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas