• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage Games

Started by raider99, July 29, 2018, 11:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: Neckred on August 14, 2018, 08:20:43 am
Numbers alone don't always give an advantage.
It does when the opposing team doesn't have them lol...we are ok on numbers but the majority will be playing both sides of the ball.  In this heat, that will wear us down.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 02:42:54 pm
you are the dumbest most ignorant person on here. clarendon has never beat des arc by 40 and never will, now it has happened the other way a couple times. last season was a fluke, and our worst season in a while, which was still better than clarendons best season in a while. when you win at LEAST one playoff game, you can talk to the big guys, now shut up and go away already, darn you get on my nerve.

the last 16 games you are 3-13 and been outscored 658-277, and it probably could have been 900-277, but our coaches have always called off the EAGLES.

Oh so when we win, it's a fluke.  Afraid not, we just were better.  Y'all talk all this smack the majority of the time so when we win, give us our due.  I understand that this guy gets under your skin, but that's no reason to trash our program...he's not one of the kids.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 14, 2018, 03:20:03 pm
look dude, you're the one who brought up 16 years ago in your last post. so besides 1 year, what is the major difference?
The difference is that he is still smarting from last year's loss to my Lions and big baby has ruffled his feathers lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 14, 2018, 03:43:51 pm
so lets say it was 48-0, that still leaves it 658-325 and 13-4. and its safe to say clarendon will never have another football team like that one. lol
Never say never

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on August 14, 2018, 11:57:06 pm
Oh so when we win, it's a fluke.  Afraid not, we just were better.  Y'all talk all this smack the majority of the time so when we win, give us our due.  I understand that this guy gets under your skin, but that's no reason to trash our program...he's not one of the kids.

Yes, a fluke,  just like the time before that, that Clarendon, I mean jamarlin Jackson beat des arc. 

Quote from: MomaLion on August 15, 2018, 12:04:36 am
Never say never

Never ever. He was one in a lifetime,  enjoy it, he was great and yall still didn't win a title or even play for one. But I sure cant wait to watch Cartwright play hoops!

Big Dave

Correction...Carlisle at Bald Knob is 21st not 24th

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 15, 2018, 01:04:55 am
Yes, a fluke,  just like the time before that, that Clarendon, I mean jamarlin Jackson beat des arc. 

Never ever. He was one in a lifetime,  enjoy it, he was great and yall still didn't win a title or even play for one. But I sure cant wait to watch Cartwright play hoops!

LOL...just can't give these kids any credit.  Get over it, we were better, end of discussion.

bleudog

Wildcatalumni21

Didn't make it to Hector's scrimmage at Charleston tonight but heard that the Wildcats looked good under the 1st year coach. Looking forward to another good year and hoping to win another conference championship. Good luck to everyone and hope nobody gets injured like the kid from Morrilton! Hate to see such a great talent go down like that

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on August 16, 2018, 10:32:25 pm
Didn't make it to Hector's scrimmage at Charleston tonight but heard that the Wildcats looked good under the 1st year coach. Looking forward to another good year and hoping to win another conference championship. Good luck to everyone and hope nobody gets injured like the kid from Morrilton! Hate to see such a great talent go down like that

Interested to hear how the scrimmage went.. I know Hackett and Hector had some series against one another.

Redzone

Foreman 32
Centerpont 0

Final
3 quarters

stuck in between

August 17, 2018, 07:33:51 am #61 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:50:17 am by stuck in between
Quote from: Redzone on August 17, 2018, 05:57:44 am
Foreman 32
Centerpont 0

Final
3 quarters

The Gator's defense was on point. Unless I missed one I think they only gave up two first downs in the 1st half. I will admit I didn't pay as close of attention in the third quarter. Looks like a few Sophomores are gonna be able to step up and fill some holes. The offensive line still has a few bugs to work out. Losing the majority of last year's line to graduation has made for some inexperince up front, but the talent is there. They have good size and about 35 or so playing this year. I'm sure Coach King and Ivory will use last nights mistakes as a tool to get the Gators ready for action against Smackover on the 27th. Guess you can't complain too much about a 32-0 outing against a 3-A team that will likely make the playoffs.

Redzone

I hate that I missed it, but I had a some people filling me in. I'm definitely ready for the opener against Smackover.

NEark tigers

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on August 14, 2018, 12:35:48 am
O pick look on the 2a-6 thread lol
    1# hazen
    2# Clarendon
    3# Earle
    4 # des arc
    5# Carlisle
    6# marianna
    7# Brinkley
    8# marvell 
Pick like I told you already you guys are done yaw best group are jr's soo maybe nxt season lol by 40 again noo mercy great run tho I'm sure you guys will close the gap a lil but i just don't  think it will be enough to beat hazen , earle, an Clarendon this year  were not loaded or anything got some athletes an alot of speed an finally got a decent coach an we will whip Earle in a wild 1 42-35 their d isn't any good
I guess we'll find out on September 28...ooh I forgot its the Nation's Homecoming!!!!

godgiven999

Gurdon VS Conway Christian @ Hendrix College in Conway 7PM Tonight

N2DEEP

The Magnet Cove vs Smackover scrimmage is being moved to Glen Rose. I can only assume it is due to all of the rain we have gotten today and do not want to mess up our grass field before the real season begins.

I am disappointed in the fact I am not be able to livestream thru PPRD Sports. I will do my best to record the scrimmage/game and upload it later, but it may not be live.

If anyone knows if Glen Rose will give us access to the press box and if they have internet available in the press box let me know.

bleudog

Quote from: N2DEEP on August 17, 2018, 02:25:59 pm
The Magnet Cove vs Smackover scrimmage is being moved to Glen Rose. I can only assume it is due to all of the rain we have gotten today and do not want to mess up our grass field before the real season begins.

I am disappointed in the fact I am not be able to livestream thru PPRD Sports. I will do my best to record the scrimmage/game and upload it later, but it may not be live.

If anyone knows if Glen Rose will give us access to the press box and if they have internet available in the press box let me know.

Was it Magnet Cove that hosted a game against Parkers Chapel a few years back with only one goal post on the field?

N2DEEP

Quote from: bleudog on August 17, 2018, 02:42:39 pm
Was it Magnet Cove that hosted a game against Parkers Chapel a few years back with only one goal post on the field?

Yes. It was supposed to have been done by the end of summer, but the rain would not quit and the concrete would not settle.

eldofan

PC scrimmaged cancelled bc of weather

Cheek

England 28. Arkansas Baptist 14

godgiven999

Final Gurdon 6 Conway Christian 6

N2DEEP

Smackover 27 vs Magnet Cove 6

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas