• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preseason Scrimmages

Started by bulldoghistorian, July 29, 2018, 04:31:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: panther07 on August 15, 2018, 02:17:58 pm
So all the rah-rah stuff the head coach is about doesn't always work? Don't they have cool hashtags and sayings to go on shirts and stuff? huh

Maybe we can put a cool hashtag in as our quarterback....

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: AirWarren on August 15, 2018, 03:19:00 pm
That is going to be strange to see.....
Definitely an adjustment for sure.

HSfan

Paris / Subiaco / JC Westside Scrimmage 8/16

Subiaco 14 - JC Westside 0

Paris 21 - JC Westide 0

Subiaco 6 - Paris 0 (Called with 6 minutes left due to lightning)

-Mark-

Fountain Lake will scrimmage at Waldron on Monday, August 20th. The scrimmage will be featured on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village and will stream online at www.kvre.com.

bigchief72455

Final
Pocahontas 28
Valley View 14

WhiteRiverMonster

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on August 15, 2018, 03:27:35 pm
Maybe we can put a cool hashtag in as our quarterback....

I'm terrified this won't get the credit it deserves. Thoroughly enjoyed. + all the 1's

Go Postal

Any word on the Pea Ridge/Siloam Springs game?

Harrison will play both teams in the upcoming weeks.  Though we didn't play a normal full game (see my unofficial write up in the 5A forum in the Harrison Golden Goblin thread), it was Harrison 28 Berryville 0.

DogCatcher

Highland lost bad at Newport

bigchief72455

bigchief72455

Nevermind I saw the 3A board post

BigGuy22

Siloam Springs beat Pea Ridge 3-0 in a half game! They played a half of football with all Special Teams dead. I feel like thats gonna be the story all season unless Pea Ridges offense can find some rhythm mid way through the season. But Pea Ridges defense played really good for a first week game!

Digger#23

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on August 06, 2018, 12:50:26 pm
Bauxite will get their Defense tested in this scrimmage.

Bauxite did not get their Defense tested.  CAC did nothing all night.  Could not move the ball.  I think k we had about 10 sacks.  CAC could not stop our Offense either.  Home Boy Please! Ha!

beach bum

August 20, 2018, 09:21:53 pm #62 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:29:30 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Digger#23 on August 20, 2018, 09:18:28 pm
Bauxite did not get their Defense tested.  CAC did nothing all night.  Could not move the ball.  I think k we had about 10 sacks.  CAC could not stop our Offense either.  Home Boy Please! Ha!

CAC was one of the worst teams in 4A last year and will be this year so that literally tells us nothing about what will happen when Bauxite enters 7-4A play. Does that magical staff in Bauxite not care to schedule anyone worth anything in non conference or a scrimmage? I am surprised by the look of you all's non conference that your coaches aren't asking for all other seven teams in the 7-4A to play their JV roster against you all's starting team.

beach bum

August 20, 2018, 09:23:06 pm #63 Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:26:05 pm by beach bum
Quote from: BigGuy22 on August 20, 2018, 09:04:03 pm
Siloam Springs beat Pea Ridge 3-0 in a half game! They played a half of football with all Special Teams dead. I feel like thats gonna be the story all season unless Pea Ridges offense can find some rhythm mid way through the season. But Pea Ridges defense played really good for a first week game!

Yikes.... Not good. Harrison is going to be extremely tough for Pea Ridge then. I think they may win the 5A West. I am not sure any of the three of Prairie Grove, Pea Ridge, or Shiloh could hang with Harrison this year. Farmington is known for no offense and a decent defense so when you play Farmington 3-0 might be the final score in that one.

Digger#23

August 21, 2018, 01:07:36 pm #64 Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:10:45 pm by Digger#23
Quote from: beach bum on August 20, 2018, 09:21:53 pm

CAC was one of the worst teams in 4A last year and will be this year so that literally tells us nothing about what will happen when Bauxite enters 7-4A play. Does that magical staff in Bauxite not care to schedule anyone worth anything in non conference or a scrimmage? I am surprised by the look of you all's non conference that your coaches aren't asking for all other seven teams in the 7-4A to play their JV roster against you all's starting team.

Bum,  I'm not one of the dopes on this thread that said CAC would give us a test.  What I said would happen did indeed happen.  No offense to CAC's players or coaches.  They were overmatched to a man at every position.  From starters to our 4th teamers..outmatched.  I'm sure you understand about scheduling so I'll not spend time making you out to be a dope as well.  As to your JV statement, do I need to call your mommy and tell her that her little boy is out running around without his padded head protector and is in grave danger of hurting his brain again? I feel as if it is my civil duty to ring her up so she can reel you in and keep you safe from further harm.  Keep it coming goofy cause I can bust you up all day.  Miners are Back!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Digger#23 on August 21, 2018, 01:07:36 pm
Bum,  I'm not one of the dopes on this thread that said CAC would give us a test.  What I said would happen did indeed did happen.  No offense to CAC's players or coaches.  They were overmatched to a man at every position.  From starters to our 4th teamers..outmatched.  I'm sure you understand about scheduling so I'll not spend time making you out to be a dope as well.  As to your JV statement, do I need to call your mommy and tell her that her little boy is out running around without his padded head protector and is in grave danger of hurting his brain again? I feel as if is my civil duty to ring her up so she can reel you in and keep you safe from further harm.  Keep it coming goofy cause I can bust you up all day.  Miners are Back!!

Man. You're a real prize.

Be sure to hang around when conference play starts. Don't go into hiding.

quicksand

Quote from: beach bum on August 20, 2018, 09:21:53 pm

CAC was one of the worst teams in 4A last year and will be this year
Worst in 4A again this year?  According to Hootens top 25, CAC is ranked #19.

SUGARTOWN

Can the season hurry up and get here? I'm tired of hearing about scrimmages and meaningless preseason rankings.

Digger#23

Not to worry, I'll be here all season.  I don't own a rock to crawl under like some others.  Much love.

AirWarren

$aintMaximu$

AirWarren

Sports Guru

Crossett 26 D'Arbonne 0

Beekman 12 D'Arbonne 0

Crossett 13 Beekman 0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas