• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trumann HC Job Open

Started by Elvis, May 16, 2018, 03:29:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis

Seen on Arkansas Varsity last night that Scott Waymire (Trumann) will be the new AD @ Jacksonville.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

So it is official... Waymire was the best thing to happen to Trumann athletics this decade. I would wonder if we they will hire is a Double Wing coach.

birddawg1986

What the world is going on at Trumann ? All boys HC jobs are open at this time. They have had 8 different ⚾️🏀 coaches the last 10 years. Think Waymire wife was in administrative position and took a job at Benton or Bryant. F

bigchief72455

Quote from: birddawg1986 on May 16, 2018, 06:18:21 pm
What the world is going on at Trumann ? All boys HC jobs are open at this time. They have had 8 different ⚾️🏀 coaches the last 10 years. Think Waymire wife was in administrative position and took a job at Benton or Bryant. F
I think he could see that last season was going to be the only good football season they were going to have for a long time.

OB11

Quote from: birddawg1986 on May 16, 2018, 06:18:21 pm

Head Volleyball is open right now too. So if you're looking to get into coaching, might want to send in your resume.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: OB11 on May 17, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
Head Volleyball is open right now too. So if you're looking to get into coaching, might want to send in your resume.

I tried coaching Volleyball but ran in to difficulties when conducting tackling drills....

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Whoever inherits the football team will get a new stadium in a couple years. I wouldn't say that it's an attractive job necessarily but a good place for someone to get their foot in the door.

elvis26

:D pokey the new stadium is supposed to be open in time for this coming season!!!!!!!!

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Wow. I thought it was supposed to be the next year but that should increase interest

birddawg1986

Yeah I heard this year. Going to be first class for sure. New turf stadium, new locker rooms with a 30 yard turf indoor  facility and a scoreboard that will be a mini tron and show replays. Now that's top notch. This should be the last Trumann team to make the playoffs for many years. It's just hard to win in 4A with all of them traditional powers across the state.

bigchief72455

Quote from: elvis26 on May 17, 2018, 04:47:42 pm
:D pokey the new stadium is supposed to be open in time for this coming season!!!!!!!!
Well we will have to wait for the season after to get on it.

elvis26

:D bigchief at least you wont embaress us this year on our new field lol!!!!!

bigchief72455

Quote from: elvis26 on May 18, 2018, 04:28:51 pm
:D bigchief at least you wont embaress us this year on our new field lol!!!!!
Yeah. LOL. We have quite the crew this next couple of years.

Nomad1324

How quickly are they expected to move on this job? It's a little late in the process (not bad, but everyone's already had Spring Football), but are they trying to have someone before June? Before the Dead period?

elvis26

:D I heard trumann may stay in house and hire coach conner green. he was a assistant coach the last couple of years. go wildcats!!!!!!!!!

birddawg1986

If they hire Green will he still run that elementary offense? I think I would take applications. The facilities they are building and are top notch.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: birddawg1986 on May 26, 2018, 09:49:35 am
If they hire Green will he still run that elementary offense? I think I would take applications. The facilities they are building and are top notch.
The Trumann fans are getting tired of that offense and it's ineffectiveness against good defenses. Get somebody that wants to put points up and not control the clock. They would be better with the talent they have in a spread/pro system

Kraig Crist

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on May 26, 2018, 10:57:55 am
The Trumann fans are getting tired of that offense and it's ineffectiveness against good defenses. Get somebody that wants to put points up and not control the clock. They would be better with the talent they have in a spread/pro system

Yeah I would get upset winning 7, 8, and 9 games a year at Trumann with a basic offense after spending the majority of my life in obscurity being atrocious at football.

elvis26

:D according to my sources craig green is the new head football coach at trumann. congruations coach green!!!!!!!! welcome to the wildcat family!!!!!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

I'm hearing Coach Mcgraw.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas