• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood @ Lake Hamilton

Started by The Future, October 29, 2017, 09:21:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Future

Thoughts, picks, predictions, guarantees, and anything else.

Greenwood looks to finish with its 5th perfect regular season in 6 seasons in the 6A as well as its 5th conference title.
Lake Hamilton looks to possibly improve its playoff seeding with the upset as well as some help from around the conference.

Bulldogs 41
Wolves 14

2000ZEBRA

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: The Future on October 29, 2017, 09:21:54 am
Thoughts, picks, predictions, guarantees, and anything else.

Greenwood looks to finish with its 5th perfect regular season in 6 seasons in the 6A as well as its 5th conference title.
Lake Hamilton looks to possibly improve its playoff seeding with the upset as well as some help from around the conference.

Bulldogs 41
Wolves 14

Friday nights win against Sheridan was very dominant.  Almost at the mercy rule with 10 minutes left in the second quarter was something I've not seen in a long time.  I wasn't happy with the poor sportsmanship shown after the interception, but I think that kid plays with a ton of emotion and let his emotions get the better of him.  I thought Jones was gonna have a stroke on the sidelines he was so angry.  I was proud of Sheridan, they never stopped playing hard.  I can't imagine driving that far and getting drummed like that.  They showed class and character in my book.

As for Lake Hamilton..........they surprised me by beating Benton.  Benton must really be beat up physically and emotionally.  They will be hyped up from a 3 win streak and the win against Benton, and thinking they are the Giant Killer.  Greenwood has to smack them in the mouth quickly and put them out of their misery like they did Sheridan.  If not, who knows, they might hang around and make a game of it.   

I'm predicting:  Greenwood 42  Lake Hamilton 10

Pr8hd

I really thought Benton would handle LH, clearly Benton is beat up and LH has been showing some improvement. I did not go to the Sheridan game because it went about like I expected. So, I have no idea if GW got much out of it other than lots of kids got to play which is a good thing. Going for the 5th perfect season in 6 years is a nice accomplishment. More importantly GW marks off it's second check mark which is to win conference...only one more check mark to go.

My guess on GW and LH is GW takes care of business improves to 10-0 with another stingy defensive performance hopefully....they are averaging giving up right around 11.4 pts per game. LH is playing to improve or maintain its seeding, so they will have some tricks up their sleeves. 

RyanLR

I think maybe only Pine Bluff can hang with the Bulldogs this year. Rick Jones has built a machine there.

bulldogger15

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 29, 2017, 09:28:46 am
WOLVES WITH THE UPSET 31 TO 28

2000STRIPEDDONKEY needs to stick to predicting exotic mascot scores! LH Wolves are about to get smashed.GUARANTEED!!!

BULLDOGS 49 Wolves 13

GO BULLDOGS!!!

2000ZEBRA

Bulldagger the Bulldogs will lose so shut your funky breathe up I can smell it through your post 😅😅😷😷

bulldogger15

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 29, 2017, 05:48:32 pm
Bulldagger the Bulldogs will lose so shut your funky breathe up I can smell it through your post 😅😅😷😷
You striped donkeys will get your dose of the Greenwood Bulldogs soon enough. Quadruple suplex coming Pine Bluff's way 2000STRIPEDDONKEY! GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

You better recognize....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

Greenwood by as much as they want.

2000ZEBRA

PrivateLesson

bulldogger15

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 29, 2017, 08:50:07 pm
Can't wait

What are you basing your prediction on?     You seem confident Lake Hamilton can pull the upset....let's here it. 

RD™

Greenwood 42
Lake Hamilton 14 (after Mercy Rule is already in effect)

2000ZEBRA

I'm going for who ever plays Greendodowood

PrivateLesson

Because why?   You don't want to play Greenwood? 

2000ZEBRA

I don't wanna play a put together team, All the Zebra Players are home grown. Greenwood has to get kids from other cities

jeffslilbro

I am for whoever plays whinemuff

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 29, 2017, 10:07:34 pm
I don't wanna play a put together team, All the Zebra Players are home grown. Greenwood has to get kids from other cities

Clearly,  I'm sleep deprived and not reading this correctly......?!?!   

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 29, 2017, 10:12:19 pm
No you read it right. Gotta remember he is still very upset Trump got elected. So he is pushing all his anger out on Greenwood. Don't worry. He will get his dose of us. Soon enough

2000ZEBRA

Shut up Buttdogfan let's not talk about 45, we are talking about your so call team

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 29, 2017, 10:51:21 pm
No you read it right. Gotta remember he is still very upset Trump got elected. So he is pushing all his anger out on Greenwood. Don't worry. He will get his dose of us. Soon enough
What are you really saying though? 🤔🤔  Let's stick to football👌😀

The Future

October 30, 2017, 06:40:49 am #22 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:47:16 am by The Future
Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 29, 2017, 10:12:19 pm

He worded it weird. But if you break down what he said it makes sense.
Hhe basically just said Greenwood is the best school in its general area and the surrounding towns and communities think so and send their kids there while Pine Bluff apparently is the worst school in its surrounding area and the towns and communities think so because they don't send their kids to the most storied and successful school in the state.
He also said that a well put together team is one that includes a mix of kids from different towns where as a team with kids from just one town isn't a well oiled machine. So he also basically just said Greenwood is better than Pine Bluff because he don't want to play Greenwood

The Future

Now that I think of it, maybe 2000zebra is on to something!

If a team with all home grown kids isn't any good, maybe we've solved Southsides problem!! Lol

Someone call Bait and have him and 2000zebra get together. Maybe they can divide Pine Bluff and Southside and have 2 teams with kids from both schools. Then they will be way better!

RyanLR

It's funny that people think that kids 10 miles outside of their town are another species or something.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 12:02:10 am
Shut up Buttdogfan let's not talk about 45, we are talking about your so call team

LOL,  You're WAY out-witted on the Greenwood thread buddy!  But hey, at least you're not yelling!  BTW, I need my table cleaned off, Head Table Bussa!   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: The Future on October 30, 2017, 06:45:58 am
Now that I think of it, maybe 2000zebra is on to something!

If a team with all home grown kids isn't any good, maybe we've solved Southsides problem!! Lol

Someone call Bait and have him and 2000zebra get together. Maybe they can divide Pine Bluff and Southside and have 2 teams with kids from both schools. Then they will be way better!
Lol!  That's funny :)   I'm just a little confused by a fan not wanting their team to play one of the best in the state.  Isn't that the goal?   To beat the best? 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 30, 2017, 08:54:15 am
Lol!  That's funny :)   I'm just a little confused by a fan not wanting their team to play one of the best in the state.  Isn't that the goal?   To beat the best? 

You're wasting your time using logic and intelligent thought on this guy.  He's a tool and a troll.  He's Fearless Fridays "Head Tablle Bussa".  Good luck with your line of questioning.  lol

zebradynasty

Quote from: The Future on October 30, 2017, 06:40:49 am
He worded it weird. But if you break down what he said it makes sense.
Hhe basically just said Greenwood is the best school in its general area and the surrounding towns and communities think so and send their kids there while Pine Bluff apparently is the worst school in its surrounding area and the towns and communities think so because they don't send their kids to the most storied and successful school in the state.
He also said that a well put together team is one that includes a mix of kids from different towns where as a team with kids from just one town isn't a well oiled machine. So he also basically just said Greenwood is better than Pine Bluff because he don't want to play Greenwood

Neither one of you is making any sense. I have no idea what you mean in your post and 2000 Z is wrong we've had kids transfer in from other cities over the years.

PrivateLesson

What??   I don't think you were supposed to admit that ZD!    :)

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 30, 2017, 08:58:22 am
Neither one of you is making any sense. I have no idea what you mean in your post and 2000 Z is wrong we've had kids transfer in from other cities over the years.

Just like 2000z, you're not gonna be able to understand an intelligent conversation........laced with wit, stats, and concise logic.  How about you go back to your own thread and keep thumping your chest about how pb is the winningest program in state history. 

Btw, I see you're turning on your little buddy and throwing him under the bus!  Nice.

High Voltage

+1

The Future

I meant for it to not make sense lol.

It was a play on what 2000zebra said. I know Pine Bluff has had people transfer in and move in just like any other school.

But if you do read his post, it does indeed say what I said it did lol

PrivateLesson

Just because it's almost Halloween... doesn't mean there can be any trickery on this thread......or does it??  :)

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

You can explain it them, you just can't understand it for them!

2000ZEBRA

lol JUST A LIL BAIT, IT DIDNT suppose TO MAKE ANY SENSE

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 10:44:15 am
You have to be the dumbest person on this thread. No joke

High Voltage

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 10:44:15 am
Complete and coherent sentences would be a good start.

2000ZEBRA

High Voltage

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 12:28:42 pm
You sound like Donald Dump
Thanks! You sound like Obama, incoherent and incomplete sentences.

zebrafan

Quote from: High Voltage on October 30, 2017, 12:45:09 pm
Thanks! You sound like Obama, incoherent and incomplete sentences.

Greenwood by 28 in this political game @ LH!

PrivateLesson

How many games has Lake Hamilton won this year?    Are there even any LH posters?

zebrafan

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 30, 2017, 01:08:55 pm
How many games has Lake Hamilton won this year?    Are there even any LH posters?
5, there's one or two on here...they might have avoided this thread since it was highjacked.

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 12:28:42 pm
You sound like Donald Dump
Are you just upset that you aren't getting as many Handouts as you are use too??

PrivateLesson

Quote from: zebrafan on October 30, 2017, 01:12:18 pm
5, there's one or two on here...they might have avoided this thread since it was highjacked.
Do they have a few key players that standout?   

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 30, 2017, 01:15:53 pm
Are you just upset that you aren't getting as many Handouts as you are use too??
Trolltrace.com

zebrafan

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 30, 2017, 01:18:34 pm
Do they have a few key players that standout?   
That I couldn't answer for you, hopefully Lanny or one of the Wolf fans can help you out.....or Bulldogfan44 he knows a lot about politics....I mean football 🙄

2000ZEBRA

zebrafan

October 30, 2017, 01:27:14 pm #48 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 01:29:33 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 01:24:09 pm
All Greenwood fans are racists
I wouldn't go as far as that...there are two fans that are foolish/trolls  but all teams have them including PB.

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 30, 2017, 01:24:09 pm
All Greenwood fans are racists
Im guessing you heard that on either CNN or MSNBC? Let me real men talk about football when they get a chance during lunch break. It's obvious you don't have a job so instead you play on the internet. Greenwood 52-10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas