• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are you kidding me?

Started by The_Pioneer, March 08, 2017, 06:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Pioneer

Golden Suns play Harding (yuk) in the finals of the GAC tournament.  Make the NCAA as an at large to play....Harding in the first round.  What?

Rulesman

The_Pioneer

Still stinks.  You aren't permitted to play conference foes in the first round of the NCAA D1 tourny.  Would've been nice to not have to play a conference foe in the first round here.

Rulesman

D1 and D2 operate on a completely different mindset. For one thing, $$$ come into play.

beach bum

I have been to some good Harding vs Tech games in the past boys and girls both in Russellville and Searcy. One year I went where the Tech boys were the only team that year to win in Searcy against Harding. I love the atmosphere there for DII. I have also seen the year where Tech boys and girls hosted regionals and actually seen Tucker sold out and rocking. DII can be fun with the right atmosphere.

1-Adam-12

March 22, 2017, 05:22:20 pm #5 Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:24:43 pm by 1-Adam-12
Harding is now in the DII Final Four.  Their game tonight against Ashland (Ohio) will be on CBS Sports Network at 7:30.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas