• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UALR tops AState

Started by smallybells, March 02, 2016, 11:26:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smallybells

The Trojans now own the best tecord in D1 basketball for the moment at 27-3. There were a little over 5600 people in the Jack Stephens center, it was great game and atmosphere.

rammer

First UALR game I have attended in a few years. Great to see the large crowd and get to witness a really good game.

Redwolves8526

Im hoping the ASU men's team gets a good coach and we can turn this into a good rivalry! I've always been a big A-State fan ever since I was little. I remember going to every game that ASU and UALR played. Those packed out games at the Convo and Verizon were a blast to watch!

smallybells

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on March 03, 2016, 08:39:30 am
Im hoping the ASU men's team gets a good coach and we can turn this into a good rivalry! I've always been a big A-State fan ever since I was little. I remember going to every game that ASU and UALR played. Those packed out games at the Convo and Verizon were a blast to watch!

I would say it is on its way. The game the other night stayed close, with a little bit of jawing back and forth, some good dunks and clutch 3 pointers. It is a shame ALL of the in state schools will never play each other.

Lions84

Good win and a great year for the Trojans .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas